Yellowstone Volcano Alert System Just Detected 250% Increase in Activity

And again ....

---
Alert Level: NORMAL, Color Code: GREEN 2023-07-01 12:30:09 UTC

During June 2023, the University of Utah Seismograph Stations, responsible for the operation and analysis of the Yellowstone Seismic Network, located 78 earthquakes in the Yellowstone National Park region. The largest event of the month was a minor earthquake of magnitude 2.8 located about 17 miles north-northeast of Moran, Wyoming, on June 17 at 11:58 AM MDT.
There were no swarms in the Yellowstone region during the month.
Yellowstone earthquake activity is currently at background levels.
---

Tell that to the people in D.C. A couple of years back the Nation's Capitol was hit 3.2 tremor. Gail and I were on vacation and you'd have the world was coming to an end People were pounding doors yelling at others to get out. Neither Gail nor I felt the shake. The next morning all you could hear was about, "This is what San Francisco feels like". My wife just smiled at each and ate our breakfast those people have zero clue about what a real earthquake feels like.

I said 3.0, it's a logarithmic scale, dumbass.

Well, if Yellowstone went pop, a global ice age will happen from all the dust in the air. Partial world extinction will happen and I'm glad I don't rely on solar panels and an EV, those two groups are gonna be screwed. And with that going on, even Greta won't mind using a diesel car and cranking up the fire with logs and coal.

I wouldn't want to be near or east of Yellowstone if that thing blows...

I've seen death "pictures" of Putin, but in between times they show up, Putin is picked up by a tv station of him going to this place and that, sans blood or wounds to his face. I can't tell if a photo is dubbed or the real deal, and liars abound out there in cyberspace.
He's doing fine. I was just trying to say that he's painted a target on his back.

Global warming to blame
Global warming causes volcanoes?

Volcanoes do cause global cooling. If Yellowstone blows we will have a global winter.

Here's a little gift for you to clean out yer filthy math. Remove the taboo verbiage, and someday I'll read your cleaned up version.

R.243db7903905c89fa5946c69d1b692dd

I really hate to break it to you but...pffffffft. Does not apply in this situation. YOU know nothing of volcanic activity in Wyoming. Yellowstone in NOT volcanic. More tectonic plates shifting. You do not even get a half assed decade award this.

I really hate to break it to you but...pffffffft. Does not apply in this situation. YOU know nothing of volcanic activity in Wyoming. Yellowstone in NOT volcanic. More tectonic plates shifting. You do not even get a half assed decade award this.
Oh oh oh, he's a geologist this week!

Global warming causes volcanoes?

Volcanoes do cause global cooling. If Yellowstone blows we will have a global winter.

Global warming causes everything.

Forum List

Back