You aren't use to a having a President with balls of steel...And it drives you crazy.

The same kind of people who said Saddam had WMDs poised to kill us all are saying similar things about NK, they are going to have the horribly expensive and deadly war they always wanted and the Trumpbots will show the world that they absolutely refuse to learn from their mistakes.

Were you one of the lefty mob that was attacking him just a few months ago for not having an aggressive foreign policy?
You mistake aggressive with assinine

Says another member of the mob. Am I right?

Mississippi is #1 Alabama #2
Alabama
254.jpg
Alabama is a state located in the southeastern region of the United States. It is bordered by Tennessee to the north, Georgia to the east, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico to the south, and Mississippi to the west.

"It happened in April 2012 on my way from Massachusetts to Texas, I rented a brand new 2012 Jeep Grand-Cherokee, somewhere in Alabama stopped for some gas, going in to the gas station counter with my 50 bucks in my hand cause(up to there I had drove and used my visa card at different states in less than 24 hours, so it was blocked). Entering the shop there were 4 white dude charting with the man at the counter " I said HI to them then handed my 50 bucks " may I have some gas please at pump number 1? " the guys stopped charting and the answer was "WE DON'T HAVE GAS TODAY". Right there I looked outside and saw two white guys with gas nozzles in filling the gas to their cars as usual. Immediately, some struck in my mind "RACISM" went out took off like 4 miles ahead found a SUNUCO gas station had my tank filled went on my trip. I'm from Africa, can't believe up to today of what happened. Why so hate-full, do black people eat humans or what?M+282

Welcome to the real world in the USA racism is alive and well and most don't care if you are from Africa or Asia, If you are a person of color in some places you are not wanted and if they have the opportunity. They will make you disappear really go and be careful.M+35

Blacks and Whites do not share the same communities in Alabama. It's absolutely amazing when you drive through some towns, you realize that there are no whites ANYWHERE. Zero. There is a huge separatist mentality here. It's amazing that so many young African American athlets are going there to represent a racist state.M+205

Grew up there and was not allowed as a child to play with the black kidsM+169

I feel bad for you, and racism shouldn't keep happening. It needs to come to an end, but then you realize that it's always there.M+35

Yep. I live in this state and for crying out loud the people at my school are rasict by far. They call everyone racist and just are so rude! - DrawboxMnew

V 1

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

I think you confuse "balls of steel" with "nutsack in mouth".

Just because you know how to be rude and crude does not mean you have "balls of steel".
Nut sack in mouth describes Obama.

Actually...Trump is more accurate with his adolescent bully boy rhetoric.

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

Just because you know how to be rude and crude does not mean you have "balls of steel".

I bet FDR never grabbed a bitch by her pussy.

(Or at least he never bragged about it.)

He probably grabbed a bunch. Eleanor was a dog.
Eleanor probably grabbed more pussy than the crippled tyrant because she was gay. And FDR was gay too.

146.jpg

Last edited:
I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

Nut sack in mouth describes Obama.

Actually...Trump is more accurate with his adolescent bully boy rhetoric.

"If Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

"It's freezing and snowing in New York — we need global warming!"

“We have a 5 billion dollar website. I have so many websites … I hire people. They do a website. It costs me three dollars.”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me — consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected.”

"26,000 unreported sexual assults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.”

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”

Naw, guy, what concerns us is his lack of decorum, intellect, or common decency.
It's like someone let your drunk uncle become president.

Pfft. No doubt you would say Obama had all those "qualities"......and look at the fuck ups he left in his disastrous wake.
It's like someone let a radical Muslim anti-American get elected President

I'll take a cussing President who tells it like it is and looks out for my nation first over an ass kissing apologizing traitor with "decorum" ANY day.....and twice on Sunday.

Last edited:
Amen brother. The Bush dynasty didn't have the balls to flush out crazy lefties. Both father and son Bush would be hiding somewhere rather than be caught in a patriotism debate. Bill Clinton would be too busy under a desk with Monica and the left wing media and Barry Hussein would be trying to remember how many states there in the Union and apologizing for the Founding Fathers. President Trump is playing lefties like a freaking violin and they don't even know they are being played and it's fun to watch.

The same kind of people who said Saddam had WMDs poised to kill us all are saying similar things about NK, they are going to have the horribly expensive and deadly war they always wanted and the Trumpbots will show the world that they absolutely refuse to learn from their mistakes.
I didn't support W's personal war to kill Saddam Hussain, but you are a naive fuck if you really think Iraq didn't have WMDs. He sent them to Syria and you fucking know it. It was not a lie that he had WMDs.

I love it!
Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!
'Balls of steel'
Hilarious!!!!

Balls of steel is just another term for reckless. That shit looks good on the rare occasions it works out but when it doesn't it's more like brains of pudding. When all this stupid sabre rattling goes very badly who are you going to blame?

Never happen. Someone will answer that 3AM call and fix what ever the issue is.

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

Eleanor probably grabbed more pussy than the crippled tyrant because she was gay. And FDR was gay too.

146.jpg
Link to FDR .. gay?

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

Thats because Uncle Joe grabbed FDR by his pussy

I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

146.jpg
Link to FDR .. gay?

FDR has more balls within his pinky then Trump has in his entire body. Trump is a piece of shit that would hide like a little bitch if we ever got into a real war.

Were you one of the lefty mob that was attacking him just a few months ago for not having an aggressive foreign policy?
I do not know what you are talking about, Trump is too stupid to successfully pull off an aggressive foreign policy because he does not know the stick must always include a carrot. Right now the whole world sees Trump pushing NK into a corner and not offering them an acceptable way out.

They said the same thing about Japan in 1945 as they were furiously
trying to negotiate something with Russia to keep from having to surrender
unconditionally.

The day we dropped the second A-Bomb on Nagasaki, Russia broke off
its negotiations and invaded Japanese forces in Manchuria.

Two weeks hence, Japan would surrender unconditionally.

It worked then...hell, it'll work now.
It worked then because nobody else had the bomb.

Who's going to do anything?

You don't think China or Russia are going to launch on us and give up
their nations for that Fatass...do you?

I love it!

Too bad he has his shiny balls where an adult brain usually sits.

Balls of steel is just another term for reckless. That shit looks good on the rare occasions it works out but when it doesn't it's more like brains of pudding. When all this stupid sabre rattling goes very badly who are you going to blame?

Only to someone that sucks the former President's black balls.

I love it!
Trump throws a Twitter tantrum any time someone hurts his feelings. That's what you call balls of steel???
You must have balls of oatmeal.

You wouldn't understand...it's a legit American thing.
Just stop and think about it....he's called out all the negative bullshit going on in this country and brought it to the forefront...this is by design as it unifies good quality REAL American's and creates separation from the filth among us. Dude is brilliant!
I am a legit American. And as a legit American I see Donnie fumbling through each day squawking about things that aren't problems and damaging relations internationally through sheer ignorance of how the world works. He wants to fix problems that aren't there and ignore problems that are. So his followers can parade behind him clapping like buffoons cheering him on.
Really an embarrassing stain on American history.

I love it!

Too bad he has his shiny balls where an adult brain usually sits.

Says the one that still sucks the former President's black balls. Pucker up, NL.

Forum List

Back