You aren't use to a having a President with balls of steel...And it drives you crazy.

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!
If dodging the draft five times due the college and a boo-boo means having balls of steel, then OK.

It also takes balls to screw thousands of Americans out of their hard earned money with a con game like Trump University.

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Balls of Steel...

Abraham Lincoln
FDR
Harry Truman

I think you confuse "balls of steel" with "nutsack in mouth".

Just because you know how to be rude and crude does not mean you have "balls of steel".

I bet FDR never grabbed a bitch by her pussy.

(Or at least he never bragged about it.)
Being a rapist gives you balls of steal?

Too bad he has his shiny balls where an adult brain usually sits.

Says the one that still sucks the former President's black balls. Pucker up, NL.

What's a matter? You don't like Reagan?

Or is it specifically the skin color of the balls that you object to?

I have no problem with a qualified person being elected but you suck the balls of an unqualified black. It's OK if that's what you choose to do. Don't be shocked if someone calls you out on it, BOY.

Uhh so it's not the balls and not the black, it's the qualifications of two time elected President who left office with job aproval in the 60%+ range that you assert are not good enough. :rolleyes:

A completely corrupt media does have it's uses.

You're declaring rightwing media corrupt?

You keep saying you have yet provide nothing to back up the claim. Lots of word, no proof. Actually, you have proven one thing about yourself. You're a coward that hides behind his computer.

Okay, seriously, guy, the Mods have warned you about this sort of thing.

I love it!
If dodging the draft five times due the college and a boo-boo means having balls of steel, then OK.

It also takes balls to screw thousands of Americans out of their hard earned money with a con game like Trump University.
and knowing you'll get away with it.

Says the one that still sucks the former President's black balls. Pucker up, NL.

I have no problem with a qualified person being elected but you suck the balls of an unqualified black. It's OK if that's what you choose to do. Don't be shocked if someone calls you out on it, BOY.

Uhh so it's not the balls and not the black, it's the qualifications of two time elected President who left office with job aproval in the 60%+ range that you assert are not good enough. :rolleyes:

No such thing, NL.

No such thing, NL.

No conservative radio eh? No conservative websites on the internet? No Foxnews? No Christian conservative cable channels? No Blaze tv on Dish?

No such thing, NL.

No conservative radio eh? No conservative websites on the internet? No Foxnews? No Christian conservative cable channels? No Blaze tv on Dish?

No, dumbass NL, corruptness. You really are that stupid.

I love it!

and knowing you'll get away with it.

Thinking he'd get away with it. Paid 23 million to weasel out of it.

As I have said before, how corrupt and greedy do you have to be to start a scam like Trump University, where you know you're really only going to screw people out of a few million bucks altogether,

when you're already a multi-billionaire??

lol, it's the question the Trumptards run from like rabbits.

No such thing, NL.

lol, so there's no such thing a corrupt media?

No such thing, NL.

lol, so there's no such thing a corrupt media?

No corrupt rightwing media as has been claimed, NL.

Too bad he has his shiny balls where an adult brain usually sits.

That means a lot of you sucked his black balls. Pucker up, NL.

Yea a lot of us, AMERICANS.

You can now get back to blowing your reject clown and stroking his draft dodging balls through his ear.

You can now get back to blowing your reject clown and cupping his draft dodging balls..

American or not, you stick suck n*gger balls, boy.

You can now get back to blowing your reject clown and cupping his draft dodging balls..

American or not, you stick suck n*gger balls, boy.

haha!

Just gotta give you a little squeeze and you barf your racist innards all over.

Forum List

Back