"You didn't get there on your own"

Sorry bout that,

1. That is weird, why the huge give away to Brazil, the oil companies usually pay to get the oil.
2. They have the ocean rigs.
3. Why this hand out?
4. Fucking Obama that piece of shit, is doing what his father said to do.
5. Why is he still in office?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Again, the President is right that we all working together made this great nation what it is. What he doesn't understand--what he seems incapable of seeing--that it is all of us doing our own thing for our own interests or purposes, more self serving purposes than not, that works together to make our society what it is. That is the difference between the laizzez-faire economy created by a free people vs a government-controlled economy.

You are actually saying, what he said..

Go figure...

No, sorry. I am saying pretty much 180 opposite of what he said.

Again, the President is right that we all working together made this great nation what it is. What he doesn't understand--what he seems incapable of seeing--that it is all of us doing our own thing for our own interests or purposes, more self serving purposes than not, that works together to make our society what it is. That is the difference between the laizzez-faire economy created by a free people vs a government-controlled economy.

Go figure...

Funny how people see and hear what they want to, as opposed to what is actually being said...

Go figure...

Funny how people see and hear what they want to, as opposed to what is actually being said...

Correct.

He said...they didn't do that...somebody else built that.

That was what was said.

It's unfortunate the left can't listen because they have their heads up Debbie WS's ass.

Well it's true that the kids didn't make the beach or maintain it for public use. So I suppose, in the President's strange little world, we all shared in the sand castle.

lwpipedream01.gif

Sorry bout that,

1. That is weird, why the huge give away to Brazil, the oil companies usually pay to get the oil. To prop up the rest of the world while bringing down America
2. They have the ocean rigs. Have no idea what this means (who doesn't have ocean rigs?)
3. Why this hand out? Again, to prop up the rest of the world while bringing down America
4. Fucking Obama that piece of shit, is doing what his father said to do. Yes - he was brainwashed to be a marxist. Funny, you'd think he would rebel against a father that abandoned him
5. Why is he still in office? Because his first term has not ended yet

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

See answers above...

Correct.

That was what was said.

It's unfortunate the left can't listen because they have their heads up Debbie WS's ass.

Good God that is a horrifying thought! Her face is 1,000x's worse than most people's ass. I can't imagine the horrors of having your face up that hideous creatures awful ass...

Correct.

That was what was said.

No, he did not say that at all. Go back to the top of the thread and listen to the WHOLE thing. Not the bits that fit your POV....I'll even quote the bits you don't get, and put them in context for you if you like...

Correct.

That was what was said.

No, he did not say that at all. Go back to the top of the thread and listen to the WHOLE thing. Not the bits that fit your POV....I'll even quote the bits you don't get, and put them in context for you if you like...

Oh, I've enjoyed listening to the whole thing.

As they said...it's worse when you hear it all.

YOU'LL put them in context for me ???? Meaning you'll tell me what you think he said.

Can you even see what a liar you are ?

Correct.

That was what was said.

Good God that is a horrifying thought! Her face is 1,000x's worse than most people's ass. I can't imagine the horrors of having your face up that hideous creatures awful ass...

It's probably better than kissing her !

blech.....

Correct.

That was what was said.

Obama stated EXACTLY:

"If you own a business, you didn't build that, someone else made that happen."--Barack Obama

Obama%2Bon%2BBusiness%2BYou%2Bdidn%25E2%2580%2599t%2Bbuild%2Bthat..jpg

"If you have no record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people need to run from"--Barack Obama

Vintage idiot liberal argument. Healthcare insurance is expressly for health issues. If you're penis doesn't work, that is a legitimate issue. If you just want to whore around like Sandra Fluke and not get pregnant and not have to pay for it yourself, that is not legitimate.

Seriously, only an idiot liberal would require the explanantion of what health insurance is for....

Proof that filthy liberal women scum are all whores. All they want to do is spread their hairy legs for anyone to have their way with. Fucking whores. Reproduction does not equal health - sorry idiots.

And trying to avoid reproduction does not equal a legitimate healthcare issue. I respect the fact that liberals whores are trying to be responsible and not get pregnant. What I don't respect is what lazy, despicable fucking parasites they are expecting everyone else to pay for their whoring activities. If you want to sleep around - knock yourselves out liberal whores. But just learn to work and pay for your own contraception...

I agree. Obamacare is ridiculous in its requirement that insurance companies pay for birth control out of their own pockets instead of out of premiums. My wifes insurance pays for birth control but that's different, that money comes out of her premium.

Though I don't think health insurance companies should have to pay for erectile dysfunction for single men. Single men ought not be having sex anyway, so they don't really need to get a hard on.

Go figure...

Not as funny as how people try to twist and turn what their hero said to make it more acceptable. What he said was that the businessman prospers because of government, that the businessman cannot take credit for what he created, and he owes everybody else for his success. Now you can try to convulute that any way you want to, but that is what I and most other business owners heard.

Not as funny as how people try to twist and turn what their hero said to make it more acceptable. What he said was that the businessman prospers because of government, that the businessman cannot take credit for what he created, and he owes everybody else for his success. Now you can try to convulute that any way you want to, but that is what I and most other business owners heard.

Still peddling lies, huh? Maybe someday you will find a shred of intellectual honesty.

I'm sure the irony of you talking about people twisting and turning what Obama said is completely lost on you.

Grump is spot on.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

- Barack Obama

Still peddling lies, huh? Maybe someday you will find a shred of intellectual honesty.

I'm sure the irony of you talking about people twisting and turning what Obama said is completely lost on you.

Grump is spot on.

"The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

- Barack Obama

Spreading lies? How is my interpretation more of a lie than your interpretation? Go back and listen to the speech in full context. What was the purpose of it. 1) to exalt government as the reason businesses prosper and 2) to justify the businessman 'owing' to the government more of what he earns. No concept of infrastructure and government services being made possible because the businessman was willing to take risks and thereby provided opportunity and jobs for others. No, the emphasis was that the businessman owes his success to 'the village' i.e. to government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXlujHceiM]You Didn't Build That! President Obama Dismisses Individual Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Grump is spot on.

- Barack Obama

Spreading lies? How is my interpretation more of a lie than your interpretation? Go back and listen to the speech into context. What was the purpose of it. 1) to exalt government as the reason businesses prosper and 2) to justify the businessman 'owing' to the government more of what he earns. No concept of infrastructure and government services being made possible because the businessman was willing to take risks and thereby provided opportunity and jobs for others. No, the emphasis was that the businessman owes his success to government.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVXlujHceiM]You Didn't Build That! President Obama Dismisses Individual Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

I've listened to and read the entire speech a couple of times which is why I know you are full of shit.

Yes, you are lying...you are purposely contorting what he was saying.

But that's what you are.....a petty liar.

- Barack Obama

Grump is spot on.

- Barack Obama

Spreading lies? How is my interpretation more of a lie than your interpretation? Go back and listen to the speech into context. What was the purpose of it. 1) to exalt government as the reason businesses prosper and 2) to justify the businessman 'owing' to the government more of what he earns. No concept of infrastructure and government services being made possible because the businessman was willing to take risks and thereby provided opportunity and jobs for others. No, the emphasis was that the businessman owes his success to government.

I've listened to and read the entire speech a couple of times which is why I know you are full of shit.

Yes, you are lying...you are purposely contorting what he was saying.

But that's what you are.....a petty liar.

- Barack Obama

You can cherry pick one line out of the speech all you want and it won't change the fact that he was telling business owners that they owe the government and therefore government is justified in telling business they need to pay more in taxes.

We don't succeed 'because we do things together'. We succeed because everybody is free to do their own thing for their own self serving interests and purposes. But because we have a society in which people are allowed to look after their own self serving interests and purposes, others prosper, have products and services they need, and have jobs so they can support their own families. Few of us do any of this for the benefit of anybody but ourselves. And the infrastructure and government services are made possible because we do it, not because government came first.

Obama Context Filter, Test #1

Obama statement. "If you’ve got a business—you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Filter on. "I can't wait until I make the fucking Middle Class suffer and turn them into slaves to the government! One more term! Just one more term and I'll destroy this hateful, disgusting country!"

Test Fail

Obama Context Filter, Test #2

Obama statement. "If you’ve got a business—you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

Filter on. "We are all in this together, by our shared sacrifice we move forward to a workers Paradise"

Test inconclusive

Obama Context Filter, Test #3

Filter on. "We are all in this together."

Test Successful

I decided I want to get there on my own again...... or is anyone here willing to invest in me?

I only need a million for this venture.. No guarantee's but a capital investment could return 25% in 24 months to investors. Any players in here or am I on my own again?

I decided I want to get there on my own again...... or is anyone here willing to invest in me?

I only need a million for this venture.. No guarantee's but a capital investment could return 25% in 24 months to investors. Any players in here or am I on my own again?

Depends on how good a risk you are, how reliable your projections, and whether an investor has the venture capital to invest in you. I am pretty darn sure no venture capitalist worth his salt will invest in you if he thinks the odds are not strongly in his favor that he will profit himself by investing in you.

Forum List

Back