"You didn't get there on your own"

1) You're right. Hawking isn't a paraplegic. He's a quadriplegic, since paraplegics have only lost the function of the lower half of the body. Doesn't really much matter to the definition HOW he lost that function. That's just hair-splitting.

Actually, I further misspoke, because I meant to say that he wasn't always a (near) quadriplegic.

Ah, so instead of making an utterly pathetic and useless point that at least vaguely related to the topic, you were making a completely irrelevant point that had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic and was a waste of time and space. Got it.

So your belief is that Hawking is an exception, and that all other severely handicapped people are useless and have nothing to offer society? Is that really what you're arguing for?

*cough* I'll point you to the last person who wanted to make insinuations about my feelings regarding disabled persons. And I'll kindly ask you to refrain from putting words in my mouth, regardless of the the subject.

You're the one who said it, Sparkles. Don't blame ME if, when repeated back to you, your remarks sound as putrid to you as they did to everyone else when you uttered them. Whatcha gonna do, make more irrelevant, unrelated diversionary remarks at me REALLY LOUDLY? Gosh, I'm trembling in my booties.

Any time you want to PROVE to me - and everyone else - that you were NOT, in fact, telling us that the severely handicapped are useless victims with nothing to offer society who should therefore be treated like helpless wards of the state, rather than impotently demanding that I respect some non-existent and unproven championing of the handicapped on your part, you feel free. Until then, YOU said it. YOU own it. Enjoy your total, helpless inability to make me stop saying what you don't want to hear.

Listen you infected twat, I told you to back the fuck off. You don't know who the fuck you're talking to, or anything about me. Don't put words into my mouth. You're right, you don't have to respect shit. But come say it to my face and we'll see how much your perspective changes when I take a grinder to you eyes. I don't have to prove shit to you or anyone here because I know who I am, and I know who my family is. You want to see it for yourself? What's your address? I'll send you a plane ticket and have driver pick you up at the airport.

My response would be if I had an idea and started up a business.. it would be something like this.

I got my business to succeed in spite of government getting in the way and throwing up roadblocks
and obstacles at every turn...

How do customers, supplies and employees get to your business?

Actually, I further misspoke, because I meant to say that he wasn't always a (near) quadriplegic.

Ah, so instead of making an utterly pathetic and useless point that at least vaguely related to the topic, you were making a completely irrelevant point that had nothing whatsoever to do with the topic and was a waste of time and space. Got it.

*cough* I'll point you to the last person who wanted to make insinuations about my feelings regarding disabled persons. And I'll kindly ask you to refrain from putting words in my mouth, regardless of the the subject.

You're the one who said it, Sparkles. Don't blame ME if, when repeated back to you, your remarks sound as putrid to you as they did to everyone else when you uttered them. Whatcha gonna do, make more irrelevant, unrelated diversionary remarks at me REALLY LOUDLY? Gosh, I'm trembling in my booties.

Any time you want to PROVE to me - and everyone else - that you were NOT, in fact, telling us that the severely handicapped are useless victims with nothing to offer society who should therefore be treated like helpless wards of the state, rather than impotently demanding that I respect some non-existent and unproven championing of the handicapped on your part, you feel free. Until then, YOU said it. YOU own it. Enjoy your total, helpless inability to make me stop saying what you don't want to hear.

Listen you infected twat, I told you to back the fuck off. You don't know who the fuck you're talking to, or anything about me. Don't put words into my mouth. You're right, you don't have to respect shit. But come say it to my face and we'll see how much your perspective changes when I take a grinder to you eyes. I don't have to prove shit to you or anyone here because I know who I am, and I know who my family is. You want to see it for yourself? What's your address? I'll send you a plane ticket and have driver pick you up at the airport.

Should SHE care? YOU sure as HELL don't in YOUR posts.

Do the words FUCK OFF mean anything?

It's not mocking anything.

That's the truth.

so the 'people' or that 'someone who helped them get there' were recompensed.......were they not?

so everything belongs to the collective now, work your ass off, pay your bills, pay your help, re-pay your investors if you had any, paid taxes, not enough.

now you owe the collective or 'someone' some amorphous something that only obama can speak to....getdafugoutta here.... .

ahh, look, stupid rightwingers figured out how to use a keyboard

impresssive

next you will be able to tie your shoes, keep trying, I know you can do it!

My response would be if I had an idea and started up a business.. it would be something like this.

I got my business to succeed in spite of government getting in the way and throwing up roadblocks

on the roads his taxes paid for....next?

Dont ask him that, his brain might explode

granted, it will be like a sparkler dud, but it will explode

Dont ask him that, his brain might explode

granted, it will be like a sparkler dud, but it will explode

you pulled those roads right out of your ass didn't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0eVolLmf-4]2011 Louie Vermeil Classic Night Two: USAC/CRA & WCRS Sprint Cars - YouTube[/ame]

hey righty, shut up for a minute and watch this

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society

Well, the roads they need exist already, no need to build more or maintain them, well, if they want their grandkids to survive there is, but idiots dont look ahead usually...

That was a true and snappy answer! You go, Mr. Trajan!

Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager taxes indeed. :rolleyes:

Hey Dumbass? WE don't CARE. YOU sewed your seed, and the seed rotted here on these boards.

DO us a favor? Just Cease? Go away? You add ZERO.

oh for gods sake, shut up...you are a moron, you are a bigot, shut up please, the rest of the world is sick of your vile bile...

I am for individual LIBERTY and *I* am a bigot? Really Gracie?

DO TELL?

Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager taxes indeed. :rolleyes:
It's the SewerGas...I'm telling ya...

Forum List

Back