"You didn't get there on your own"

Hey Dumbass? WE don't CARE. YOU sewed your seed, and the seed rotted here on these boards.

DO us a favor? Just Cease? Go away? You add ZERO.

oh for gods sake, shut up...you are a moron, you are a bigot, shut up please, the rest of the world is sick of your vile bile...

I am for individual LIBERTY and *I* am a bigot? Really Gracie?

DO TELL?

you're a drunk, tommy.

:thup:

Hey Dumbass? WE don't CARE. YOU sewed your seed, and the seed rotted here on these boards.

oh for gods sake, shut up...you are a moron, you are a bigot, shut up please, the rest of the world is sick of your vile bile...

S0N? YOU Hate ME because I DO speak for liberty. Something YOU have NO record of. I have rightly called YOU and your idealism into question and I am the hateful one?

YOU sir are just an IDIOT. Stupifying IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

S0N? YOU Hate ME because I DO speak for liberty. Something YOU have NO record of. I have rightly called YOU and your idealism into question and I am the hateful one?

have another drink, tommy, and tell us how the presidential run is going

The T

relax, you are now incoherent

I said earlier and I was telling the truth, we are gonna let you stay here, so relax...

I wonder if Obama is gonna take his guns away soon...

he should, of course, but he wont

I wonder if Obama is gonna take his guns away soon...

He'd be a FOOL to try.

And it only resonates with the people who never had exposure to American free enterprise, the ones who embrace this are the losers, the slackers, the Mommy's basement resident, the feeble-minded who are convinced that they failed because America is so darn mean-spirited. It's not just an unAmerican attitude, it's anti-American

Dems are the American't Party

Agreed. Where is Newt when we need him...:badgrin: He would have Obama toast by now.

Unless the GOP uses this new tactic in their ads, most of the population won't even hear about it. I wonder how much media attention it will receive?? Wha?!?!?! Did I hear....none!

What Obama doesn't realize is he just proved trickle down economics.

We didn't get here on our own because we supplied jobs to others. In all sectors of America.

Jesus, I cant keep up with the dumb here, I really cant...

So sad....To think we built the greatest middle class and infrastructure on the planet, but these idiot rightwing terrorists want to forget all that...

Obama is taking an interesting and dangerous approach on the campaign trail, telling successful business owners that they "didn't get there on their own", that their success is predicated in part on the labor and efforts (and taxes) of others.

Well no shit, that's kinda obvious. How many businesses do you know that don't at the very least rely on some form of transportation through a system built and maintained by federal, state, and local government, to transport goods and customers to and from their business? That's sort of the bare minimum. Try to open up a restaurant that people can't get to by car.

Then there's all the publicly funded research that businesses use - much of it nowadays in the pharmaceutical industry. In fact, the very thing you're typing on right now was developed using technology that relies on the theories of modern physics - including quantum physics - the vast majority of which was publicly funded. Not to mention much of the stuff the internet relies on was developed at publicly funded Universities. Technological success in the U.S. is a result of the efforts of vast numbers of both privately AND publicly funded scientists.

Lord you people are ignorant. But hey - stay that way - I know its the only way you can be.

Last edited:
How do customers, supplies and employees get to your business?

on the roads his taxes paid for....next?

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society

fact- everyone pays a dmv reg fee. and a gas tax that uses the roads. the folks who use buses trains etc. pay a fee to ride them. hello....your comment is vapor, its means squat.

Conz hate society, well the society we have created, why?

Cuz it includes Blacks and Latinos and Gays and Muslims and Asians and so on...

that is the problem at the base of every argument here

on the roads his taxes paid for....next?

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society
Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager taxes indeed. :rolleyes:

Meager when you compare the costs of building your own roads instead of using the ones that the GUBMINT built for you

How about we go back to roads, bridges and ferries like our founding fathers envisioned? All built by private entrepreneurs and you paid a toll for every one you used

Forum List

Back