"You didn't get there on your own"

Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager taxes indeed. :rolleyes:

Meager when you compare the costs of building your own roads instead of using the ones that the GUBMINT built for you

How about we go back to roads, bridges and ferries like our founding fathers envisioned? All built by private entrepreneurs and you paid a toll for every one you used

How about we go back to roads, bridges and ferries like our founding fathers envisioned? All built by private entrepreneurs and you paid a toll for every one you used

I don't know about you but where I live we pay tolls on just about every bridge,tunnel,Thruway,Parkway...etc...and we have for years and they always raise the price on these tolls...

I know you Libs feel we are just not taxed enough but I think we are.:eusa_hand:

another idiot bigot, did the local nuthouse open their doors today? :lol:

Jesus, I cant keep up with the dumb here, I really cant...

So sad....To think we built the greatest middle class and infrastructure on the planet, but these idiot rightwing terrorists want to forget all that...

You didn't build a damned thing, child, and your entitlement attitude is the very thing that's destroying both our middle class AND our infrastructure.

You're just too damned ignorant to realize it.

What did you produce, sparky?

Well, let's see... 2 successful businesses and one trouble-free son, why do you ask?

Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager when you compare the costs of building your own roads instead of using the ones that the GUBMINT built for you

You're stoopit, RW. Da Gubmint didn't build SHIT, they hired PRIVATE ENTERPRISE to build it, and paid them with OUR tax dollars.

You are stoopit Guy......Da GUBMINT is prohibited by law from competing with private industry. Our tax dollars went to OUR Government to build what is necessary for the General Welfare of we the people

If you think your private business succeeds without the benefits provided by we the people, you are sadly mistaken

I don't know about you but where I live we pay tolls on just about every bridge,tunnel,Thruway,Parkway...etc...and we have for years and they always raise the price on these tolls...

I know you Libs feel we are just not taxed enough but I think we are.:eusa_hand:

I don't know where you live. I happen to live in NJ, the king of tolls. Yet 95% of the roads, bridges and tunnels do not require tolls.

If they were built by private enterprise you would pay on EVERY one

You'd think thae TOLL would have PAID for itself with gas taxes?

Apparently NOT.

I don't know where you live. I happen to live in NJ, the king of tolls. Yet 95% of the roads, bridges and tunnels do not require tolls.

But YET YOU pay them blindly without QUESTION.

YOU are a MORON.

It's implied in the message.

I don't see how. I think Obama's "message" was summed up pretty well with this: "The point is, when we succeed we do it because of our individual initiative, but also because we do it together."

That statement implies public ownership. I've seen alot of lefties try to explain Obama's comments on this subject today. I've seen quite a few lose their composure when their efforts toward that end have failed too. But there's no mistaking the collectivist nature of what he said.

Now, with the bottom 50% not paying federal income taxes at all and the top 20% of earners paying 94% of taxes, there's no way "we do it together". 80% by that math didn't do squat.

I imagine most small business owners have paid more than their fair share for the infrastructure we all enjoyed. In most circumstances, they have contributed far more than the employees they hire. This whole "we are all responsible for your success" is problematic on many levels. First, it denigrates the work of the business owner. Second, it assumes that the freeloading welfare queen somehow contributed to the success of your local business owner. In short, it devalues the winners, and elevates the losers. Would you expect anything else from a lefty?

YOU are a MORON.

Your reading comprehension sux...big time....

I can just see all you pussyassed lefties patting yourselves on the back for the success of everyone else.

fact- everyone pays a dmv reg fee. and a gas tax that sues the roads. the folks who suse buses trains etc. pay a fee to ride them. hello....your comment is vapor, its means squat.

Now you are getting the idea!

Everyone pays, everyone benefits. It is why "We the people" elect a government to provide for our General Welfare. People like Rozman benefit even if they don't realize it

how the hell does that translate to his comments, here I know your challenged, so one more time;

Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

nice, so no ones effort is their own, its the unicorns....and daddy gubermint will even it all out....:lol:

I know you are challenged and I tried to use small words, but here is the post I replied to
. Quote: Originally Posted by Rozman
My response would be if I had an idea and started up a business.. it would be something like this.

I got my business to succeed in spite of government getting in the way and throwing up roadblocks
and obstacles at every turn...
How do customers, supplies and employees get to your business?

Try to keep up

YOU are a MORON.

Your reading comprehension sux...big time....

YOU may Fuck yourself. LINE forms over there===>

IDIOT. I understood it just fine asshole.

You're stoopit, RW. Da Gubmint didn't build SHIT, they hired PRIVATE ENTERPRISE to build it, and paid them with OUR tax dollars.

You are stoopit Guy......Da GUBMINT is prohibited by law from competing with private industry. Our tax dollars went to OUR Government to build what is necessary for the General Welfare of we the people

If you think your private business succeeds without the benefits provided by we the people, you are sadly mistaken

His business succeeds with the benefits of his own hard work and infrastructure supplied by 20% of "We The People, which would include the taxes he pays himself. Maybe we should just let the ones who pay utilize it, and the bottom 50% can stay off our lawn. How's that? :eusa_whistle:

That statement implies public ownership.

No.
Yes...It implies that the only reason anyone succeeds is because of the benevolent patronage of arrogant punks like Boiking and Warren....The only reason "we all did it together" is that if the producers didn't fork over a substantial portion of their earnings, they'd have their businesses confiscated and they'd be thrown in jail.

Obolshevik and Warren are no more than a couple of protection racketeers, patting themselves on the back for the business success of the people they shake down.

I'm still waiting for someone to show where Obama said the government is responsible for everyone's success.

You don't think that is Obama's meaning, what he really thinks? Oh, not soley responsible maybe, but enough to where the more successful people have a debt to pay beyond what they're already paying. It is the far left's ideology, gov't is the answer to everyting and we all owe it whatever they decide is enough.

This is the lefty's American dream.....a utopia where even the lowest bottom feeding slug gets a cookie for doing their part in creating the success of all businesses. That way they can feel that they have "earned" all the freebies they demand.

I'd rather pay the toll than the tax, it cuts out the middleman...

Forum List

Back