"You didn't get there on your own"

Conz hate society, well the society we have created, why?

Cuz it includes Blacks and Latinos and Gays and Muslims and Asians and so on...

that is the problem at the base of every argument here

The Founders CREATED the Uniquley AMERICAN Society and experience.

YOU are Ill-Educated or slept through CIVICS and American History.:eusa_hand:

MORON
The Founders created our federal government, they didn't create our society.

on the roads his taxes paid for....next?

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society

fact- everyone pays a dmv reg fee. and a gas tax that sues the roads. the folks who suse buses trains etc. pay a fee to ride them. hello....your comment is vapor, its means squat.

Now you are getting the idea!

Everyone pays, everyone benefits. It is why "We the people" elect a government to provide for our General Welfare. People like Rozman benefit even if they don't realize it

IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

Anytime ANYWHERE.

Get it ACE?
what does anytime anywhere mean again?

is this your way of inviting me to a fight in person?

Guess. Asshat.

OK, my standing deal is we will meet, but we will meet at the Beverly Wilshire in Los Angeles, and before I will give you a moment of my very valuable and very expensive time, you must show me the key to your suite there...

I will be there in two weeks...

Everybody benefits from our infrastructure whether they're in business or not. Do we now want to give credit to the gov't when our kids graduate from school or our doctors and nurses treat and heal patients in a hospital? So, do we also blame gov't everytime a business goes bust? Why not, they only get credit for successes?

I'm still waiting for someone to show where Obama said the government is responsible for everyone's success.

Jesus, I cant keep up with the dumb here, I really cant...

So sad....To think we built the greatest middle class and infrastructure on the planet, but these idiot rightwing terrorists want to forget all that...

You didn't build a damned thing, child, and your entitlement attitude is the very thing that's destroying both our middle class AND our infrastructure.

You're just too damned ignorant to realize it.

Wow...his meager taxes paid for every road bridge and tunnel that is used to support hos business.

Fact is......Everyone has contributed to provide infrastructure that Rozman needs to support his business. It is one of the benefits of belonging to a society
Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager taxes indeed. :rolleyes:

Meager when you compare the costs of building your own roads instead of using the ones that the GUBMINT built for you

How about we go back to roads, bridges and ferries like our founding fathers envisioned? All built by private entrepreneurs and you paid a toll for every one you used

:lol:whatever....

So sad....To think we built the greatest middle class and infrastructure on the planet, but these idiot rightwing terrorists want to forget all that...

You didn't build a damned thing, child, and your entitlement attitude is the very thing that's destroying both our middle class AND our infrastructure.

GUy Guy Guy, you know already, I know you do, that you and your friends are laughed at by the rest of the planet.

You are wrong about

wait for it

E V E R Y T H I N G

and we are not debating that here, we are here to only laugh at you...the entire planet laughs at you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

What did you produce, sparky?

Meager taxes?...You obviously have NFI how much commercial trucking pays in tolls, registration, apportionment and fuel taxes.

Meager when you compare the costs of building your own roads instead of using the ones that the GUBMINT built for you

How about we go back to roads, bridges and ferries like our founding fathers envisioned? All built by private entrepreneurs and you paid a toll for every one you used

You're stoopit, RW. Da Gubmint didn't build SHIT, they hired PRIVATE ENTERPRISE to build it, and paid them with OUR tax dollars.

I'm still waiting for someone to show where Obama said the government is responsible for everyone's success.
It's implied in the message.

Fact is that gubmint is the one that doesn't do it alone...If there was nobody gathering resources, producing value-added goods, acquiring and improving property, and voluntarily exchanging value for value in an open and free market, there'd be no tax dollars for them to sink their grimy, greedy little meat hooks into.

The hubris of smarmy little thugs like Warren and Boiking is only exceeded by their ingratitude.

fact- everyone pays a dmv reg fee. and a gas tax that sues the roads. the folks who suse buses trains etc. pay a fee to ride them. hello....your comment is vapor, its means squat.

Now you are getting the idea!

Everyone pays, everyone benefits. It is why "We the people" elect a government to provide for our General Welfare. People like Rozman benefit even if they don't realize it

how the hell does that translate to his comments, here I know your challenged, so one more time;

Look, if you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own. I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out there. It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something — there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.

nice, so no ones effort is their own, its the unicorns....and daddy gubermint will even it all out....:lol:

I don't know about you but where I live we pay tolls on just about every bridge,tunnel,Thruway,Parkway...etc...and we have for years and they always raise the price on these tolls...

I know you Libs feel we are just not taxed enough but I think we are.:eusa_hand:

i continue to watch in AWE as men barely able to by mac and cheese for dinner, defending the billionaires who exist because they are eating mac and cheese

goebbels would be proud

What did you produce, sparky?

irony alert......

Forum List

Back