"You didn't get there on your own"

This was no gaffe, it was precisely what he thinks, never having started a business.

Look at the comments of his followers here. They're behind his comments 100%.

And that's about it.

He said that the public and private sectors are a cooperative effort that work together to make this country prosper.

That people like you can't understand that is simply astonishing.

And you're cherry-picking what he said.

That people like you can't be honest is NOT astonishing.

So you people take one line out of what he said, that without context can be construed as having an entirely different meaning from what he actually said,

and I comment on what he really said, in context,

and I"M the cherrypicker?

You're an idiot.

Well, liar, maybe Obama fought against you and your pretend business, but I can assure you he didnt fight against the Swiss Watch industry, record profits, or the stock market, record highs...

The rich love Obama, you can take that to the bank...morons

Well, lets see. Obama himself, right? Well we are now waiting to see how this new healthcare mess plays out. And we are trying to decide whether to just pay the penalty or fire a couple of people.

He said that the public and private sectors are a cooperative effort that work together to make this country prosper.

So you people take one line out of what he said, that without context can be construed as having an entirely different meaning from what he actually said,

You're an idiot.

The context isn't really a defense on this one. It only just expands upon the offensive statement.

No business owner built the roads and bridges by themselves.

Lying to the American people and altering quotes wont win you any elections

“If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t build that,” Obama told a crowd in Roanoke, Va., on Friday. “Somebody else made that happen.”

English lessons available here....$300.00 per hour...sign up today and get a free set of Ninja Knives and a bamboo steamer!
Gee you left this very important part of what Obama told the crowd in Roanoke, Va., on Friday. "The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

" A text out of context, isolated form co-text, is always a pretext."
Jacob Prasch

You're an idiot.
No he didn't, and no he isn't.

Well, liar, maybe Obama fought against you and your pretend business, but I can assure you he didnt fight against the Swiss Watch industry, record profits, or the stock market, record highs...

Well, lets see. Obama himself, right? Well we are now waiting to see how this new healthcare mess plays out. And we are trying to decide whether to just pay the penalty or fire a couple of people.

what your not smart enough to do the needed research?

you do know other competitors are going to outplay you by actually doing the work to know how to deal with this right?

bullshit, that is a lie and how I know you arent faced with that dilemma is this is what i do for a living

you either know nothing about ACA or are lying about owning a biz

bullshit, that is a lie and how I know you arent faced with that dilemma is this is what i do for a living

I think you've cursed at me and called me names just about enough, sweetie. Thank God for the ignore feature. You add NOTHING to ANY conversation.:D

A conservative poster said to me last week that the truth was irrelevant.

I didn't see one conservative poster disagree with him.

The "perception" of Obama elected him. Now the truth of Obama will be his end.

That you can say that while supporting Romney is heeee-larious.

"If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich." (John F. Kennedy)

You seem enamored with Kennedy.. are you aware that Kennedy's top tax rate cut from 91% to 77% (14%) for incomes over $200,000 was the largest RATE cut in history .. far more then Bush that was 4.5% ?

So why didnt congress and unions want to use the ACA? I find it funny how they have "exemptions" like all liberals, pass shit for the average joe and we're exempt!

Forum List

Back