You Guys Really Going to Nominate Donald Trump?

Swish, not the point, gay boy. Calm down

You had a point?

It doesn't mater, you never get one. And the bottom line was I was calling you a chick, moron, not a fag

No you didn't. You specifically said "gay boy", not "chick".

So "chicks" are lower on your bigot ladder than gays?

I said the "point" and "bottom line." I didn't say gay boy wasn't part of the chain, but the point was he is acting like a chick all emotional and shit. Which since he's a guy acting like a chick went through gay. But the point wasn't he's gay, it's that he's a chick focusing on emotions. You people are dumb as bricks.

Easy, easy...settle down. Don't get all upset. I simply pointed out that your posts did not lead one to "chick".

Kaz, people don't have a reading comprehension problem as you claim over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...It's that you don't formulate your thoughts very well on "paper". Slow down maybe?

Sorry I made you cry. Try to take deep breaths, breathe into a bag if you have to

Face it...

We're tired of being sold out by the likes of Obozo and that criminal Hillary...

Well, you better get used to it. Because if Trump gets the nomination, the White House is going to stay Democrat for another four years.

Face it...

We're tired of being sold out by the likes of Obozo and that criminal Hillary...

Well, you better get used to it. Because if Trump gets the nomination, the White House is going to stay Democrat for another four years.

YOu know, I like Trump on the issues,

BUT, it will be a nice bonus to know that if he wins, that it will kill you guys.

:D

For sure, Trump has been a plus to date for America---because he has absolutely routed the Political Correctness Nazis in New York and New England.

No, Trump has mad an ass of himself. That's about it. There is a difference between rebuking political correctness and being a gutter mouthed piece of trash.

Face it...

BUT, it will be a nice bonus to know that if he wins, that it will kill you guys.

What are you talking about? Oh I see, you're one of those fake conservative types who think that being conservative is about being an ignorant, low class slob. Get out and go sign on with the Democrats. That's where you belong. You fifth column types are the reason the fine tradition of the GOP has been shredded to tatters.

For sure, Trump has been a plus to date for America---because he has absolutely routed the Political Correctness Nazis in New York and New England.

No, Trump has mad an ass of himself. That's about it. There is a difference between rebuking political correctness and being a gutter mouthed piece of trash.

So, instead you would vote for the woman that helped her husband lie to the whole nation?

Face it...

What are you talking about? Oh I see, you're one of those fake conservative types who think that being conservative is about being an ignorant, low class slob. Get out and go sign on with the Democrats. That's where you belong. You fifth column types are the reason the fine tradition of the GOP has been shredded to tatters.

The only tradition of the GOP I care about is protecting and advancing the interests of American citizens.

The Grand Old Party leadership has been dropping the ball on that with regard to Trade and Immigration Policy for far too long.

So, instead you would vote for the woman that helped her husband lie to the whole nation?

What are you talking about? Stop making an ass out of yourself. What is wrong with you? Too much diarrhea inside your skull crowd out all the room for where your brain was supposed to go? You remind me of a star fish. No awareness. Just automated reactions to stimuli, pre-programmed into genetic code via millions of years of painfully slow evolution.

To put it a bit more diplomatically (I know, right?), I think Trump is really going to stumble when it comes down to pressing the flesh on an individual, in-person way in the primary states. I definitely do not think coming across as competent, steady, warm, and relatable is his strong suit.

The only tradition of the GOP I care about is protecting and advancing the interests of American citizens.

No you don't. You don't give a shit about anything other than getting your rocks off. Anyone who would vote for Trump is nothing more than an autonomous mouth breathing carbon gel pack not fit to sully the den of feral dogs.

What are you talking about? Stop making an ass out of yourself. What is wrong with you? Too much diarrhea inside your skull crowd out all the room for where your brain was supposed to go? You remind me of a star fish. No awareness. Just automated reactions to stimuli, pre-programmed into genetic code via millions of years of painfully slow evolution.

It comes down to Hillary vs Trump, who you voting for, Drama Queen?

Kasich.

No you don't. You don't give a shit about anything other than getting your rocks off. Anyone who would vote for Trump is nothing more than an autonomous mouth breathing carbon gel pack not fit to sully the den of feral dogs.

I went on to offer the, IMO, most important of Trumps issues.

You cut them and ignored them in favor of raving.

Try to relax.

Trump hasn't won yet. Maybe you will be spared.

Kasich.

YOu wouldn't vote against Hillary?

Kasich has had his moments, but recently he's been getting soft on Immigration, and we can't afford that.

Try to relax.

What, you don't like my blunt talk? Am I too vulgar for you?

This is what you get with Donald Trump. You eat it with a spoon and a smile, then ask for seconds. Are you starting to comprehend why Trump has no chance of winning a general election?

Face it...

The Grand Old Party leadership has been dropping the ball on that with regard to Trade and Immigration Policy for far too long.
It comes as no surprise that for the most part GOP leadership excludes the interests of African-Americans, gay Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Muslim Americans as being entitled to protection.

Try to relax.

What, you don't like my blunt talk? Am I too vulgar for you?

This is what you get with Donald Trump. You eat it with a spoon and a smile, then ask for seconds. Are you starting to comprehend why Trump has no chance of winning a general election?

Mmm, so an attempt at a lesson?

INteresting.

Trump's style is not presidential, I grant you that it is a minus.

But, on the issues, he is what America needs, if there is any chance of things improving any time soon.

YOu wouldn't vote against Hillary?

Kasich has had his moments, but recently he's been getting soft on Immigration, and we can't afford that.

I will vote as I have always done. I will consider the value of the Republican candidate. If I find him fatally lacking, I will vote for the best person out there. I vote in favor of candidates. I'm not so stupid as to reduce myself to merely voting against someone.

If you're so obsessed with voting against Clinton, then you should do your damnedest to make sure Trump never gets nominated.

Face it...

It comes as no surprise that for the most part GOP leadership excludes the interests of African-Americans, gay Americans, Hispanic Americans, and Muslim Americans as being entitled to protection.

And how well has your dem concern for the interests of Blacks worked out for them? Are the democratic controlled cities filled with harmony and light where the black population strolls about stately gardens while enjoying the sound of classic music in the air and discussing art and literature?

Forum List

Back