"You have humiliated us"

Because of his position he knows far more than a slug like you will ever know about Trump Therefor he's more entitled

No, he is not.

What you just said there, goes completely against everything that America stands for.
ok so you know more than him ''' his educated statements and opinions are the same as yours? Really

Sorry, your attempt to walk back your anti-Democratic statements is rejected.

We all the the same Right to Free Speech, regardless of our service to the nation, or lack there of.
nobody said you didn't have the right to free speech you put words in my mouth What I did say, the seal who has clearance is far more educated in where he's coming from than you

"en·ti·tled
inˈtīdld,enˈtīdld/
adjective
  1. believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.
"

I am willing to believe that you did not understand the meaning of the word you were using.

So, we are in agreement, there is nothing special about this admiral that gives him more of a Right to speak on this or any other issue, than any other American?
I can agree We all have the right to speak on this or any other subject The fly in your ointment is who speaks with more understanding of the subject the guy with a clearance and 37 years a seal or you,bri ,sassy etc etc ??

NAILED IT :)

Obviously McRaven is a commie, liberal, un-American, un-patriotic lying scumbag. Since he does not toe the line to the greatest President ever, like an obsequious toady, he deserves to be attacked, without mercy, as an enemy of the people.
It pains me to know these repub dotards are countrymen of mine

I don't run into many Trumptards in real life as long as I stay in Boise.
Wander over into Nampa and Caldwell - they're crawling like cockroaches.
I try to stay out of Nampa and Caldwell ... There are enough of them to slap around here in USMB ;-)
do they all have carry permits? If so move

Obviously McRaven is a commie, liberal, un-American, un-patriotic lying scumbag. Since he does not toe the line to the greatest President ever, like an obsequious toady, he deserves to be attacked, without mercy, as an enemy of the people.

I try to stay out of Nampa and Caldwell ... There are enough of them to slap around here in USMB ;-)

Like that day you thought that there were 4 million klansmen in the country.

And your own link said 5 to 8 k, just like I said.

ANd instead of being happy that the nation was far less racist than you thought, you were angry?

Dude. YOu are the one who gets slapped around here.

Because liberalism is WRONG.

ANd instead of being happy that the nation was far less racist than you thought, you were angry?

BUT not all wrong A full dose of what you believe in might be wrong too We need a bit of each and non partisanship to make America work The way it's going now with this divider in the WH ,,our ship be sinking

BUT not all wrong A full dose of what you believe in might be wrong too We need a bit of each and non partisanship to make America work The way it's going now with this divider in the WH ,,our ship be sinking

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.

I'm don't see how we can work together when your side is constantly smearing us as Nazis and WHite Supremacists.

That is not a prelude to cooperation, that is a prelude to oppression and/or war.
again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side

again I must agree BUT there must be some reason those types you speak of gravitate to Republicans side

And just like that, you drop talk of cooperation and non-partisanship to change the subject to attacking and smearing us.

Yep, that talk lasted whole minutes.

lol!!

Don't ever whine about us not working with you.

You still can go to other positions that require access to classified information
Then go get a new clearance. You either retired in which we no longer need you or you were fired and we sure as hell don't need you. Either way you don;t need a security clearance.
Many, many soldiers and sailors just leave the service either through retirement or completing their enlistment

These people have skills that are in demand in the private or public sector. These jobs require a clearance
To wipe out their clearance and make them start from scratch can take well over a year to get a new clearance

So what percentage of those leaving the military go on to another job where clearance would still be needed?
The whining little bitch we're discussing doesnt need it for his job at UT.

I worked DoD for 40 years. I saw many, many ex military working in DoD and Defense Contractors

So they had a reason to need clearance.
That is usually the way it works

The Deplorables are welcome in the Republican Party

You are a lying piece of shit.

Some of them are good people

Jews will not replace us!

Some of them are good people

Jews will not replace us!

When you lie about what he said, you admit that you know that the truth will not work for you.

Think about that rw.

You know that you have to lie to defend your ideology.

DOes that not seem odd to you?

The President is Commander-in-Chief, giving him the authority to revoke the security clearance of any who possess it.

Actually he doesn’t have that authority. And revoking security clearances as punishment for criticizing the sitting President is not only a violation of their first amendment rights, it’s possibly an impeachable offence.

'This is how a whiny tyrant acts': Democrats and intel veterans slam Trump for revoking Brennan's security clearance

Why does an NBC employee need a security clearance, dumbass?

See the post above yours asscrack.

So you agree that he does not need a security clearance! WTF are you arguing about then?

Why do people who no longer work in the intelligence community need security clearance? I have seen this question asked by many different people but I have yet to see a good reason given for them to have it. If you work at a company in the private sector and have access to highly sensitive company information it's highly unlikely they will let you continue to have access to it when you leave the company.
Purging your military and or intelligence services of the best sources of empirical experience, advisors, and consultants for politicals is just stupid.

Purge? Overreact much? We're talking about two guys here, neither of whom have exactly covered themselves with respectability or trustworthiness of late.

Contemplate the possibility of not being so obsessed with your TDS.

He's retired, he doesn't need clearance, revoke it
Why?

Using this as an intimidation tactic to silence critics is disturbing.
Quit or get fired from your job tomorrow and see if you get to keep the keys to the building,
When I had a security clearance, and left that job, the clearance stayed with me until it expired and would have been renewed.

People seem to be confused about what a security clearance means. It is not the keys to the building. Have a clearance does not give you the ability to demand access to anything.

That's nice. Do you recall ever having it explained to you that they could and would revoke your clearance if they chose to, and that it was a courtesy and privilege they were extending, not something you had a right to?

And just like that, you drop talk of cooperation and non-partisanship to change the subject to attacking and smearing us.

Yep, that talk lasted whole minutes.

lol!!

Don't ever whine about us not working with you.
Not my fault you can't see the obvious Are you saying the racists KKKers the nazi's favor the Dem party?

Why?

Quit or get fired from your job tomorrow and see if you get to keep the keys to the building,
When I had a security clearance, and left that job, the clearance stayed with me until it expired and would have been renewed.

People seem to be confused about what a security clearance means. It is not the keys to the building. Have a clearance does not give you the ability to demand access to anything.

That's nice. Do you recall ever having it explained to you that they could and would revoke your clearance if they chose to, and that it was a courtesy and privilege they were extending, not something you had a right to?
YES but removal when an illegal act was committed NOT TO BE USED AS A POLITICAL TOOL

Why do people who no longer work in the intelligence community need security clearance? I have seen this question asked by many different people but I have yet to see a good reason given for them to have it. If you work at a company in the private sector and have access to highly sensitive company information it's highly unlikely they will let you continue to have access to it when you leave the company.
Purging your military and or intelligence services of the best sources of empirical experience, advisors, and consultants for politicals is just stupid.

Purge? Overreact much? We're talking about two guys here, neither of whom have exactly covered themselves with respectability or trustworthiness of late.

Contemplate the possibility of not being so obsessed with your TDS.
You guys are a hoot. The biggest story in rhe news with major national security implications and agreeing with rhe national intel and military communities about Trump's disgraceful and dangerous position on rhe topic is a sign of derangement in rhe Trump cult world. Your excuse and defense for the traitor Trump are to call his critics deranged.

Last edited:
Why?

YES but removal when an illegal act was committed NOT TO BE USED AS A POLITICAL TOOL

You do realize that many Generals and Admirals, Department and Agency heads were purged and replaced with Obama ass kissers. Reason: Each one was asked if he/she would fire on and kill American citizens in the event of an uprising and when they said "NO", were fired.

The new regime are the same people who gladly ate up Obama's schemes and buried their brown noses deeper into his ass. Now they are having their clearances reviewed and it makes them scream and howl like 2 year old kids. Every one of those dishonorable sonsabitches needs to be ridiculed to the point of suicide. Along with the progressive liberal pukes who weep and wail for the bastards.

Forum List

Back