YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

OK. I get it. You want to execute gays who are HIV positive and haven't disclosed that to their partners and you would do it with joy.

I don't support execution.

I would want to see criminal murder charges brought against ANYONE who was HIV positive who had sex with someone and didn't disclose their HIV positive status. If the court in question feels that it merits the death penalty if found guilty, I would support it. So, why do you have to lie and say that I would do it 'with joy'? Yet another lie and putting words into my mouth that I never said, another situation where you are being a dishonest hack for 'attention' purposes.

Why do I say that you would execute gays with joy? Because you think we deserve it if we don't disclose we have AIDS with partners. You would happily see a gay man put to death. I would not.

You believe in the death penalty. I do not. There should be consequences for not disclosing that you have a communicable, deadly disease to a partner, but not death.
You are out of you're ever loving mind. :cuckoo:

OK. I get it. You want to execute gays who are HIV positive and haven't disclosed that to their partners and you would do it with joy.

I don't support execution.

I would want to see criminal murder charges brought against ANYONE who was HIV positive who had sex with someone and didn't disclose their HIV positive status. If the court in question feels that it merits the death penalty if found guilty, I would support it. So, why do you have to lie and say that I would do it 'with joy'? Yet another lie and putting words into my mouth that I never said, another situation where you are being a dishonest hack for 'attention' purposes.

Why do I say that you would execute gays with joy? Because you think we deserve it if we don't disclose we have AIDS with partners. You would happily see a gay man put to death. I would not.

You believe in the death penalty. I do not. There should be consequences for not disclosing that you have a communicable, deadly disease to a partner, but not death.

Happily? Would I? How do you know that?

Yes, I am a Buddhist. I am a passionate defender of human rights. I consider that one of my spiritual practices. It's also my spiritual practice to work with my feelings of hurt and anger and not to be phoney and put on a fake happy face when people are being deliberately hateful.

I can and will speak out against violence and hatred. FRC is a hate group. You support them.

What can I say? It's your choice. It saddens me.

Thanks to Christians like Gadawg, I know you're not all supporters of hate groups.

You are deliberatly hateful towards Christians if they don't exactly agree with your outlook about the gay lifestyle.

I am hurt and angry that you support Christian groups who use junk science and spread lies about gay people. You support Scott Lively, who went to Uganda to stir up shit toward gays there and who bragged that he 'set off a nuclear bomb against gays." He's on a world mission to oppress gay people. You support that. That hurts and angers me.

I don't care when Christians have biblical objections to homosexuality and don't want us in their churches. I object to Christians campaigning against us being able to civilly marry.
I object to Christians in Ameria who support Martin Ssempa.

I don't hate Christians, even those of you who completely hold me in contempt for my protest. I am hurt and angry and I won't be silent about oppression.

I would fight for your right to practice Christianity. Why don't you fight for my rights too?

Thank you Gadawg and rikules. You understand my frustration.

:lol: I don't even know who Scott Lively is, never heard of him, and I don't give a damn about him or what he thinks. But yet, I 'support' him, do I?

You know, I don't even agree with the christian campaigns to not let gays marry civilly, and I've stated this many times before, but those who do so have just as much right to campaign against it as you have a right to campaign for it. That's what this country is all about. You hold Christians completely in contempt for their protests, but I know, it's okay for you to do so Sky, just not anyone else. One set of rules for you, another set of rules for Christians. You're a broken record, and Bones is right, you should just be ignored.

sky why do you bait christians....no one is calling on you to defend the 'extreme Buddhist'

to all you christians....why do you take the bait?

I'm angry about what some Christians do in the name of their God. Telling lies about gays and lesbians for one thing.

Does that make it okay for you to lie in turn then? Sky can do no wrong, she's a minority, therefore a victim. I think that's all you know, which is sad.

I'm not lying that FRC is a hate group and that you folks support them. I'm angry about that.

I'm not lying that Uganda tried to pass gay execution legislation and that some Christian groups supported Martin Ssempa. I'm angry about that.

I'm not lying that Scott Lively bragged about 'dropping a nuclear bomb on gays' and that you folks defend him.

I'm not lying that FRC uses junk science and tells lies about gays. I'm angry about that.

Can't you see the difference between Christians who disapprove of homosexuality and think its a sin and those who tell lies, advocate for our imprisonment or execution, and would deny us the right to marry and serve in the military?

Why do you defend these Christians? Just because they're Christian? They are more important human beings?

Gay rights activists are not victims. Being a victim would be sitting still and taking it when we're lied about. Being a victim would be cowering in our closets instead of being out and proud and fighting for our rights.

Calling me a victim is a deliberate putdown and show of contempt.

Last edited:
You are deliberatly hateful towards Christians if they don't exactly agree with your outlook about the gay lifestyle.

I am hurt and angry that you support Christian groups who use junk science and spread lies about gay people. You support Scott Lively, who went to Uganda to stir up shit toward gays there and who bragged that he 'set off a nuclear bomb against gays." He's on a world mission to oppress gay people. You support that. That hurts and angers me.

I don't care when Christians have biblical objections to homosexuality and don't want us in their churches. I object to Christians campaigning against us being able to civilly marry.

I don't hate Christians, even those of you who completely hold me in contempt for my protest. I am hurt and angry and I won't be silent about oppression.

I would fight for your right to practice Christianity. Why don't you fight for my rights too?

:lol: I don't even know who Scott Lively is, never heard of him, and I don't give a damn about him or what he thinks. But yet, I 'support' him, do I?

You know, I don't even agree with the christian campaigns to not let gays marry civilly, and I've stated this many times before, but those who do so have just as much right to campaign against it as you have a right to campaign for it. That's what this country is all about. You hold Christians completely in contempt for their protests, but I know, it's okay for you to do so Sky, just not anyone else. One set of rules for you, another set of rules for Christians. You're a broken record, and Bones is right, you should just be ignored.

If you'd read my posts instead of skipping over them you'd know who Scott Lively is. He's evil and you 'don't give a damn'. You support the FRC. They tell lies and use junk science in their campaign of hate against gays.

Campaigning is one thing, LYING and using junk science as part of your campaign is EVIL. Some Christians committ evil in the name of their God.

Go ahead and ignore me. I'm a broken record because you have your hands over your ears and refuse to listen.

Listen to bones. Ignore me. Join your pals in attacking my character.

Don't pay any attention to my protest or the issue at hand.

Last edited:
I'm angry about what some Christians do in the name of their God. Telling lies about gays and lesbians for one thing.

What lies, specifically, have 'christians' made about gays? Please list the lies for me.

I'm not lying that FRC is a hate group and that you folks support them. I'm angry about that.

It's your opinion that they are a hate group, and you are welcome to it. Please show my post where I directly showed 'support' for the FRC.

I'm not lying that Uganda tried to pass gay execution legislation and that some Christian groups supported Martin Ssempa. I'm angry about that.

Yes, you are. There is no Ugandan legislation that calls for the execution of gays.

I'm not lying that Scott Lively bragged about 'dropping a nuclear bomb on gays' and that you folks defend him.

Who is Scott Lively that he is so important to you? Because I don't know who he is, never heard of him. What autority or power does he have in your life?

I'm not lying that FRC uses junk science and tells lies about gays. I'm angry about that.

Please list what 'junk science' they are using, and again, what lies they are telling?

Can't you see the difference between Christians who disapprove of homosexuality and think its a sin and those who tell lies, advocate for our imprisonment or execution, and would deny us the right to marry and serve in the military?

Please list the percentage of christians that fall into the second category? Because I don't think it really matters to you which group they fall into really. You just hate all christians. (I'm being Sky here... telling her how she feels... cause I know better than she does. :eusa_angel:)

Why do you defend these Christians? Just because they're Christian? They are more important human beings?

Where did I defend 'these christians'? Where did I ever imply that christians were more important than anyone else?

You play the victim to the hilt, like I said, I think that's all you know. I mean, after all, you've been a victim all of your life, right?

You have no qualms about it. I would call that being happy.

If you'd read my posts instead of skipping over them you'd know who Scott Lively is. He's evil and you 'don't give a damn'. You support the FRC. They tell lies and use junk science in their campaign of hate against gays.

Campaigning is one thing, LYING and using junk science as part of your campaign is EVIL. Some Christians committ evil in the name of their God.

Go ahead and ignore me. I'm a broken record because you have your hands over your ears and refuse to listen.

Okay, let's say that Scott Lively, whoever the hell he is, is really evil? So what?

And so what if 'some christians' committ evil? What is your point in talking about it exactly? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

What lies, specifically, have 'christians' made about gays? Please list the lies for me.

It's your opinion that they are a hate group, and you are welcome to it.

Who is Scott Lively that he is so important to you? Because I don't know who he is, never heard of him. What autority or power does he have in your life?
Please list what 'junk science' they are using, and again, what lies they are telling?

You play the victim to the hilt, like I said, I think that's all you know. I mean, after all, you've been a victim all of your life, right?

I've provided all that information in this very thread about the lies the FRC has told and why SPLC listed them as a hate group. You defend them, you deny they are a hate group. You support them.

You continue to call me a victim because it gives you pleasure to hurt me. I told you I see it as a sign of contempt for me and deliberate putdown and you do it again.

Civil rights activists are not victims.

Since you can't post without name calling I won't respond to you anymore today.

Last edited:

You have no qualms about it. I would call that being happy.

Would you really? How interesting. Thanks for defining that for everyone else, so they can see how you twist things in your own mind and then justify maligning someone's character without any qualms. I guess that means that you're happy to malign my character since you have 'no qualms' about doing so.

I've provided all that information in this very thread about the lies the FRC has told and why SPLC listed them as a hate group.

You continue to call me a victim because it gives you pleasure to hurt me. I told you I see it as a sign of contempt for me and deliberate putdown and you do it again.

No, you haven't, you've only posted articles. I want to see you list exactly what you are talking about. Let's see it, you've made the accusations, now flesh them out so we know exactly what you are referring too.

When I ask you to post in specifics, you just run away? Does that mean that you don't have any?

Okay, let's say that Scott Lively, whoever the hell he is, is really evil? So what?

And so what if 'some christians' committ evil? What is your point in talking about it exactly? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

You and your lot tell me continuously that I have NO right to my feelings about the evil some Christians committ in the name of their God.

I started this thread in order to let you know WHICH Christians bug me, and to let you know I don't feel bugged by ALL Christians.

What has surprised me, and hurt me is how many of you defend and support anti-gay hate groups like the FRC.

I really expected more of Gadawg's reaction than yours. I expected hate from Allie but not you.

In other words you don't like the facts as put forward by Newby so you will just play victim again and pretend to take a higher road. : :lame2:

sky why do you bait christians....no one is calling on you to defend the 'extreme Buddhist'

to all you christians....why do you take the bait?

the key words...angry...some........

so they lie about the gays/lesbians....so? do you lie about them?
i dont think all christians lie about gays and lesbians...hell i know some gays who are christian....

you cannot take on the entire christian nation..simple as that...pick your fights....keep it on a local level..that is much more rewarding...this is the internet....

no one calls you out over the extreme Buddhists....

you once commented on how i can be so open about my real life and not get the massive ridicule that you get....i have given it some pondering....and i have concluded:

you come with your agenda....your threads are for your agenda...you rarely speak from the heart....you speak from your agenda....i am a witch and a pagan....but i speak from my heart....as much as i can...
i rarely have conflict with any religious group on here....try setting your agenda aside and exchanging ideas.....it should always be a two way street...

I've provided all that information in this very thread about the lies the FRC has told and why SPLC listed them as a hate group.

No, you haven't, you've only posted articles. I want to see you list exactly what you are talking about. Let's see it, you've made the accusations, now flesh them out so we know exactly what you are referring too.

When I ask you to post in specifics, you just run away? Does that mean that you don't have any?

I am sick and tired of repeating links I've already posted, especially when you won't believe the evidence anyway.

Your mind is a steel trap.

I will see if I can dig it up for you again since you won't even bother to look for it in this thread.

I'm not running away, I'm sick of you calling me names.

You and your lot tell me continuously that I have NO right to my feelings about the evil some Christians committ in the name of their God.

I started this thread in order to let you know WHICH Christians bug me, and to let you know I don't feel bugged by ALL Christians.

What has surprised me, and hurt me is how many of you defend and support anti-gay hate groups like the FRC.

I really expected more of Gadawg's reaction than yours. I expected hate from Allie but not you.

I've asked you repeatedly to show me where I've supported any group in this thread, so let's see where I have. You have maligned my character in this thread and put words in my mouth that I didn't say for calling you on the things that you have said in this thread that are not true. So, you've surprised me and hurt me as well, I guess that makes us even. Sorry, no sympathy here Sky, not after the things you've accused me of.

So, this thread was just to show the 'christians' that bothered you, and that's it? That's all it was about? Again, who is Steve Lively to you? Lots of people hate for lots of reasons, are you going to make a thread about all of them?

newby is wrong about the aids/hiv question....we as individual have to protect ourselves sexually....one should practice safe sex period....

plus some forms of sexual contact rarely transmit aids/hiv...

Forum List

Back