YOur kind of Christian; Family Research Council

sky why do you bait christians....no one is calling on you to defend the 'extreme Buddhist'

to all you christians....why do you take the bait?

I'm angry about what some Christians do in the name of their God. Telling lies about gays and lesbians for one thing.

the key words...angry...some........

so they lie about the gays/lesbians....so? do you lie about them?
i dont think all christians lie about gays and lesbians...hell i know some gays who are christian....

you cannot take on the entire christian nation..simple as that...pick your fights....keep it on a local level..that is much more rewarding...this is the internet....

no one calls you out over the extreme Buddhists....

you once commented on how i can be so open about my real life and not get the massive ridicule that you get....i have given it some pondering....and i have concluded:

you come with your agenda....your threads are for your agenda...you rarely speak from the heart....you speak from your agenda....i am a witch and a pagan....but i speak from my heart....as much as i can...
i rarely have conflict with any religious group on here....try setting your agenda aside and exchanging ideas.....it should always be a two way street...

I completely speak from my heart. I have self-disclosed more than any other poster on this messageboard.

I know exactly why I get into tangles with folks here. It's a private matter though.

Last edited:
I've provided all that information in this very thread about the lies the FRC has told and why SPLC listed them as a hate group.

You continue to call me a victim because it gives you pleasure to hurt me. I told you I see it as a sign of contempt for me and deliberate putdown and you do it again.

Civil rights activists are not victims.

Since you can't post without name calling I won't respond to you anymore today.

No, you haven't, you've only posted articles. I want to see you list exactly what you are talking about. Let's see it, you've made the accusations, now flesh them out so we know exactly what you are referring too.

When I ask you to post in specifics, you just run away? Does that mean that you don't have any?

I am sick and tired of repeating links I've already posted, especially when you won't believe the evidence anyway.

Your mind is a steel trap.

I will see if I can dig it up for you again since you won't even bother to look for it in this thread.

I'm not running away, I'm sick of you calling me names.

Specifics, I want specifics. You've repeatedly said that the FRC lies about gays. List 5 lies that they've perpetuated, it shouldn't be that hard, you've said ad nauseum that they do.

I'm angry about what some Christians do in the name of their God. Telling lies about gays and lesbians for one thing.

i dont think all christians lie about gays and lesbians...hell i know some gays who are christian....

you cannot take on the entire christian nation..simple as that...pick your fights....keep it on a local level..that is much more rewarding...this is the internet....

you once commented on how i can be so open about my real life and not get the massive ridicule that you get....i have given it some pondering....and i have concluded:

you come with your agenda....your threads are for your agenda...you rarely speak from the heart....you speak from your agenda....i am a witch and a pagan....but i speak from my heart....as much as i can...
i rarely have conflict with any religious group on here....try setting your agenda aside and exchanging ideas.....it should always be a two way street...

I completely speak from my heart.

no you dont, you speak from an agenda....you are so wrapped up in your sexually identity that you assume everyone else is...they are not.

newby is wrong about the aids/hiv question....we as individual have to protect ourselves sexually....one should practice safe sex period....

plus some forms of sexual contact rarely transmit aids/hiv...

Yes, we should. But, people who know they have AIDS and have sex with someone without disclosing their condition are committing premeditated murder, and should face charges.

Criminal transmission of HIV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In many countries, the intentional or reckless infection of a person with the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is considered to be a crime. This is often conflated, in laws and in discussion, with criminal exposure to HIV, which does not require the transmission of the virus and often, as in the cases of spitting and biting, does not even include a realistic means of transmission[1][2]. People who do so can be charged with criminal transmission of HIV, murder, manslaughter, attempted murder, or assault. Some states have enacted laws expressly to criminalize HIV transmission (or HIV exposure), as in the United States, while others charge under the existing laws, as in the United Kingdom.

I guess all of these countries want to 'kill gays' too.

Okay, let's say that Scott Lively, whoever the hell he is, is really evil? So what?

And so what if 'some christians' committ evil? What is your point in talking about it exactly? What do you hope to accomplish with it?

You and your lot tell me continuously that I have NO right to my feelings about the evil some Christians committ in the name of their God.

I started this thread in order to let you know WHICH Christians bug me, and to let you know I don't feel bugged by ALL Christians.

What has surprised me, and hurt me is how many of you defend and support anti-gay hate groups like the FRC.

I really expected more of Gadawg's reaction than yours. I expected hate from Allie but not you.

I've asked you repeatedly to show me where I've supported any group in this thread, so let's see where I have. You have maligned my character in this thread and put words in my mouth that I didn't say for calling you on the things that you have said in this thread that are not true. So, you've surprised me and hurt me as well, I guess that makes us even. Sorry, no sympathy here Sky, not after the things you've accused me of.

So, this thread was just to show the 'christians' that bothered you, and that's it? That's all it was about? Again, who is Steve Lively to you? Lots of people hate for lots of reasons, are you going to make a thread about all of them?

I accept that I've hurt and angered you. I'm sorry about that. I should know better than to discuss this topic with Christians on this messageboard. I get carried away. I get stubborn and I start seeing all of you as enemies. That's not surprising given my past, which makes me vulnerable to doing that. I don't expect you to see me as a human being who is a work in progress.

You offer me no sympathy, or understanding of my views. You're holding a grudge and you won't let go of it. There is nothing I can do about that.

I am responsible for my posts and my views and my temper.

See ya.

sky

no you dont, you speak from an agenda....you are so wrapped up in your sexually identity that you assume everyone else is...they are not.

Yes, I believe she IS her sexual identity, that's all she knows.

I know exactly why I get into tangles with folks here. It's a private matter though.

I don't think you do. When someone points out where you go off base you either ignore them or run for the cover of victim hood all the while trashing them based on preconceived notions you want to be true.

You rarely, if ever, debate others posts instead you just keep shoving what you think we mean down our thoats.

You and your lot tell me continuously that I have NO right to my feelings about the evil some Christians committ in the name of their God.

I started this thread in order to let you know WHICH Christians bug me, and to let you know I don't feel bugged by ALL Christians.

What has surprised me, and hurt me is how many of you defend and support anti-gay hate groups like the FRC.

I really expected more of Gadawg's reaction than yours. I expected hate from Allie but not you.

I've asked you repeatedly to show me where I've supported any group in this thread, so let's see where I have. You have maligned my character in this thread and put words in my mouth that I didn't say for calling you on the things that you have said in this thread that are not true. So, you've surprised me and hurt me as well, I guess that makes us even. Sorry, no sympathy here Sky, not after the things you've accused me of.

So, this thread was just to show the 'christians' that bothered you, and that's it? That's all it was about? Again, who is Steve Lively to you? Lots of people hate for lots of reasons, are you going to make a thread about all of them?

I accept that I've hurt and angered you. I'm sorry about that. I should know better than to discuss this topic with Christians on this messageboard. I get carried away. I get stubborn and I start seeing all of you as enemies. That's not surprising given my past, which makes me vulnerable to doing that. I don't expect you to see me as a human being who is a work in progress.

You offer me no sympathy, or understanding of my views. You're holding a grudge and you won't let go of it. There is nothing I can do about that.

I am responsible for my posts and my views and my temper.

See ya.

sky

You don't get 'carried away', you get vicious and accuse people of things they don't even remotely think or say, and you malign their character.

Why don't you answer my questions? Or don't you have answers?

sky you have done this bye thing so many times......do you not have a moral like the 'boy who cried wolf'?

again and again you and newby go at it...she is not gonna change her beliefs nor are you....

sky as i have said the definition of crazy...is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....

both of you are hitting 7 on the 1 to 10 scale

but what if you infect someone like magic johnson or a cure for aids is found...do you chance killing someone who has not killed?

I said I would support whatever the court in question found as fair punishment for the crime committed, and if that were the death penalty, then I would agree with it. And that applies to everyone regardless of sexual preference. If a cure is found, then that's a completely different scenario, right now there is no cure.

I'm not wrapped in my sexual identity. I rarely discuss it in RL. I talk about the Uganda legislation and most people I know are sympathetic to my concerns about it and are supportive. They oppose the FRC.

You don't really know me and you don't care to. That's fine. This is a message board. You don't like me or my posts, you can say so. You can put me on ignore and tell everyone else to.

It is true that on political forums I seek out and engage the meanest posters with the most controversial views. It's perverse. I know exactly why I do that and I'm working on it.

If you really knew me, I'd have explained it to you and you'd understand. We're not on those kinds of terms.

Keep telling me who I am instead of getting to know me.

You think you know me better than I know myself. You're entitled to your opinion.

That's the way of message boards.

Last edited:
people infected with hiv now live a lot longer...medical science and all that...

plus you dont hear of the aids deaths like one use too...i wonder how that graph looks now

sky you have done this bye thing so many times......do you not have a moral like the 'boy who cried wolf'?

again and again you and newby go at it...she is not gonna change her beliefs nor are you....

sky as i have said the definition of crazy...is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results....

What's funny is that I don't even have an argument with her regarding civil marriage rights for gays. I just don't like when she attacks people via lies, and I won't sit quietly by when I know they are lies. She doesn't like being called on it, and then proceeds to malign my character and says I'm 'attacking' her as justification for her behavior. I support the right for everyone to advocate for their causes, whether it's her or anyone in opposition to her. She doesn't like that, so she becomes unreasonable. You're right, it's an endless cycle tho, which is why I haven't gotten involved in one of her attack threads in quite a while.

The study also found that those starting therapy in 2003 were more likely than those in 1995 to be female and infected with HIV through heterosexual rather than homosexual contact.

"Twenty years ago AIDS was a disease of middle class, white, gay men, but it is increasingly a disease of poverty," said Dr. Carlos del Rio, co-director of Atlanta's Emory University Center for AIDS Research. "Patients today are less likely to have access to good medical care, so it is not surprising that they are sicker when we first see them."

AIDS death rate same despite new drugs

people infected with hiv now live a lot longer...medical science and all that...

plus you dont hear of the aids deaths like one use too...i wonder how that graph looks now

I'm guessing the people that have been unknowingly infected and who don't have access to expensive medicines, like the poor people in Africa, don't really care what the graph looks like right now. They are still dying from it over there in large numbers from what I understand.

What bye thing are you talking about? I take breaks, don't you? I use ignore sometimes, don't you?

I usually tell the poster if they won't stop name calling I will ignore them. Sometimes I'm successful in that and sometimes I'm not.

Last edited:
yes and that is unprotected hetro sex...as the site says...poverty has much to do with it....

in africa they believe that sex with a virgin will cure aids....so they rape infants...nice damn place ...

What bye thing are you talking about? I take breaks, don't you? I use ignore sometimes, don't you?

I usually tell the poster if they won't stop name calling I will ignore them. Sometimes I'm successful in that and sometimes I'm not.

everyone takes breaks....i dont use the ignore feature...if i dont want to read someone i just dont....

Forum List

Back