Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

2. Explain exactly how the citizens of NY were harmed?
I haven't read the case transcripts or filings in full yet, so I don't want to say something I'm not certain of the precise details.... give me a day or two.... What I know is the Judge appointed to determine the facts to the applied civil laws, said that Trump did commit these civil wrongs in a summary judgement.

Trump can appeal the judgement.

No need to lie and sic his dogs on to the court clerk and blame her for rigging his trial, for goodness sake!

Appeal the case, like a normal human being....his Mafioso godfather and mob boss, bullying act is immature and tiring to deal with.... Enough already!

1. It is a civil case, there is no crime.....it is called A Civil Wrong or a Civil Breach

2. In this case the AG is claiming the citizens of New York State, are the victims.
Oh, so there is no crime. It’s just some DA that thinks you owe someone some money for some wrong doing.

How are the citizens of NY victims? They weren’t affected by a loan a bank give to Trump. The loan was paid, not that it matters to the citizens of NY whether it was or wasn’t. So what the fuck are they victims of?

Trump is a spoiled child who has never learned that the world does not exist for this benefit. Unfortunately, until now he has never needed to learn. He has gotten away with antics that would have destroyed most people's careers

I hope he is running his act into the ground. Nevertheless, I will not be satisfied until he is serving a long prison sentence in a maximum security prison.

TrumpinPrison.jpg

Trump is a spoiled child who has never learned that the world does not exist for this benefit. Unfortunately, until now he has never needed to learn. He has gotten away with antics that would have destroyed most people's careers

I hope he is running his act into the ground. Nevertheless, I will not be satisfied until he is serving a long prison sentence in a maximum security prison.

View attachment 839009
So true....

What he is going thru now, his fans over the decades all let him do it, his acolytes should have made him face 60 years ago....his lying and exaggerations and lawlessness should have been nipped in the bud when he first began this tactic....(spare the rod, spoil the child)

.....but nooooooo, his fans let it all go, lie after lie, year after year, and now, approaching 80....the walls came tumbling down... Karma came home to roost, and she's a bitch! A bitch on wheels....60 years past due!

I almost feel sorry for him...

So true....

What he is going thru now, his fans over the decades all let him do it, his acolytes should have made him face 60 years ago....his lying and exaggerations and lawlessness should have been nipped in the bud when he first began this tactic....(spare the rod, spoil the child)

.....but nooooooo, his fans let it all go, lie after lie, year after year, and now, approaching 80....the walls came tumbling down... Karma came home to roost, and she's a bitch! A bitch on wheels....60 years past due!

I almost feel sorry for him...

Your president kicks his dogs.

I would ask for examples, but I know you can't provide them, Trumpster.

Mac, whatchu gonna do when Trump wins again and your people use that as an excuse to riot, loot, and burn every blue city to the ground?

Forum List

Back