Your thoughts on Trump's insults of prosecutors and judges

Trump is a spoiled child who has never learned that the world does not exist for this benefit. Unfortunately, until now he has never needed to learn. He has gotten away with antics that would have destroyed most people's careers

I hope he is running his act into the ground. Nevertheless, I will not be satisfied until he is serving a long prison sentence in a maximum security prison.

View attachment 839009
Maximum security? For the charges he has been accused would never warrant more than minimum security. Thank you for displaying your idiocy for the world to see.

Trump was a president for 4 years of those 6 years and DOJ guidelines are that an indictment cannot be brought against a sitting president.
why did it take two more years? you still are jonesing.

Then you have confused yourself utterly.

You are the one begging for basic information of the topic. Not me.

Please go read up before commenting again. Start with the alleged crimes, so you don't continue to waste everyone's time.

Thanks.
the alleged crimes aren't crimes. come on sucker

Nope, the loan underwriter does that. And if they’re willing to lain double what a property is worth there’s not a thing a DA can do about it.
No, if the loan was taken out years ago and the property value went up, the price is due to the market value

History shows us that it's never about one person. It CAN'T be. It's about those who enable him.

I don't understand the nature of the massive hole he fills for them, but he definitely fills it. And it's about FAR more than politics.
You enable him. Mac. You promote the MAGA movement with every asshat condescending post you make! :D
These threats don't work. 7 million votes show they don't. Americans won't be held hostage by low IQ cultists.
Fake ballots are not real people. And you're right, they won't.

How about everybody's thoughts on Crooked Hillary insulting the Americans that voted for Trump?

Dat bitch can't keep her mangy mouth shut, can she?

Forum List

Back