You're Stuck With ROMNEY!!!!

And you're a partisan dope. I'm an atheist. I don't particularly care for most organized religions especially monotheistic ones. Do you know what those are?
And there you go; you judge others simply because of their religion. Being an atheist doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you do that.

Bigot.

What am I a bigot about oh wise one? I'm reading the Constitution: Art VI, para 3. What are you reading?

Cleo loves to make things up. She lies as naturally as other people breathe.

:lol:

Damn, you went to a lot of trouble just for a joke!
What a lying sack of shit you are. If you intended your OP to be a joke, you would have put this in the humor section. You didn't, you dishonest freak.

And there you go; you judge others simply because of their religion. Being an atheist doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you do that.

Bigot.

What am I a bigot about oh wise one? I'm reading the Constitution: Art VI, para 3. What are you reading?

Cleo loves to make things up. She lies as naturally as other people breathe.
Well, anyone with more than two brain cells knows otherwise. Eat some more Twinkies, fatass.

And, as I have no idea who or what your calling me "Cleo" even signifies, it seems to be a rather futile act on your part. Then again, we've already established the fact that you don't have more than two brain cells.

Last edited:
I like to know what my political opponents are making a mockery of (being hypocrits) ;) FWIW- I'm a honorably discharged, former active-duty, vet so..... question my motives if you're so inclined :eusa_whistle:
Oh, you assumed I am a Christian?

Now, that's funny.

And, your military service doesn't make you immune from being called a bigot when you judge others based solely on their religion, either.

It apparently makes you immune to being called a coward, according to elvis. :lol:
So what?

Your thought processes are some of THE most disorganized I have seen on this board. Very odd. Are you on disability? You should be.

Because Pindick SimplyAssholic is too lazy and dishonest to dig up any readily available information for himself, here's a first draft cheat sheet just for Pindick:

H.R. 1231, passed by the House on May 12, 2011.

Reversing the moratorium on drilling in the Gulf. Not a jobs bill to put America back to work.

FAIL.
H.R. 1230 passed the House on May 5, 2011.

Another oil lease bill - Restarting American Offshore Leasing Now Act - not a jobs bill.

FAIL.
H.R. 1229 passed the House on May 11, 2011.

Another giveaway of oil leases for Big Oil.

FAIL.
H.R. 2021 passed by the House June 22, 2011.

A bill to amend the Clean Air act. Not a jobs bill.

FAIL.

Sure they do. Even Democrats talk like that, guy. Come on, no one says, "America should scream like a little girl and yell, 'not in the face!' and run away."

Frankly, I get tired of guys who talk tough, but make sure their kids don't get anywhere near the military. Like Romney, who when asked why his kids didn't join the Army, said that working on his campaign was serving the country.

Have you served in the military?? You do know that there is no draft and it's all volunteer, are you a vet?BTW Democrats don't talk like that, they go around and apologize to our enemies. Remember Obama's apology tour.

As a matter of fact I am.

Served from 1981 to 1985 as a reservist and was active duty from 1986 to 1992, being discharged at the rank of E-6 (Staff Sergeant). MOS 76Y30, to separate the posers from the vets.

And you know what, no one had to draft me. I walked down to a recruiter's office and signed up while I was in college, and after college, went active duty for a few years.

Incidently, it WAS a draft when Romney was of age to serve. He was doing the all important work of Mormon missionary work in France while guys like John McCain were over fighting in Vietnam.

Nah it was not any trouble at all to show how ridiculous the premise of the first post in this thread was ;)

Nah it was not any trouble at all to show how ridiculous the premise of the first post in this thread was ;)

It's not necessarily true that Romney will win the nomination. So as I said a ways back, you may not be stuck with Romney. But if he doesn't get the nomination, you'll be stuck with Obama instead.

Well, you went and collected 6 links that tell us Cain is for real. But we both know that Cain is a joke, and will not get the big money behind him.

Why don't you post some links about Wall Streeters and hedge fund managers donating huge amounts to Cain? I can find plenty about Romney.

Well, you went and collected 6 links that tell us Cain is for real. But we both know that Cain is a joke, and will not get the big money behind him.

Why don't you post some links about Wall Streeters and hedge fund managers donating huge amounts to Cain? I can find plenty about Romney.
Your post is schizophrenic. But, that's no surprise because you are insane.

It's ok, chica.

It's not necessarily true that Romney will win the nomination. So as I said a ways back, you may not be stuck with Romney. But if he doesn't get the nomination, you'll be stuck with Obama instead.

Nah I doubt it. Cain could take on Obama

Poll: Cain surges, opens up 20-point lead on Romney - Yahoo! News <----obama and cain statistically tied

Click my first link and you will see its the bing results that i got the other 5 links from :lol:

What a lying sack of shit you are. If you intended your OP to be a joke, you would have put this in the humor section. You didn't, you dishonest freak.

Well, anyone with more than two brain cells knows otherwise. Eat some more Twinkies, fatass.

And, as I have no idea who or what your calling me "Cleo" even signifies, it seems to be a rather futile act on your part. Then again, we've already established the fact that you don't have more than two brain cells.

Melt-down in progress :confused: :eusa_whistle: :lol:

internet.jpg

The House controls the purse. You're not fooling anyone with your 'Blame Obama' bullshit. He has no legislative power. Get your GOP leaders to pass some jobs bills and get America back to work. They've been in control for almost a year and haven't done shit to help American workers. All they've done is get our credit rating lowered.

So what you're saying there retard, is that George W. Bush has absolutely nothing to do with the deficit?

ROFL

You're a mindless partisan drone, retard.

Fact!

It's ok, chica.
I'm sure it is, in your world.

From the sidelines, it's a freak show.

Forum List

Back