Zelensky got his latest payday...and then asked for more

At this point, let's give thanks for Joe Biden.

If Trump was in office, Russia would occupy Ukraine, NATO would no longer exist, and Russia would be ready to march on the rest of a fragmented europe. The Russians and Chicomms would be buying Republican politicians openly instead of covertly, and they'd be calling the shots in the USA.

The world dodged a massive bullet there.
Didn't get the memo about the brown acid, didja?

Didn't get the memo about the brown acid, didja?
Would you say that your fanatical devotion to genocidal Russofascism is inspired the most by money, by religion, by political fanaticism, or just by simple butthurt over the way the liberals kept humiliating you?

I don't think it's money. Like I said, Russian and Chicomm money flows to Republican politicians, not to Republican voters. The rank and file doesn't get money, they send it away to Republican leaders.

Homeless people freezing to death and democrats spend billions on war. Nice.

What this stolen Administration is doing is immoral, it's disgraceful! :mad-61:

NQykAql.jpg

Homeless people freezing to death and democrats spend billions on war. Nice.
It’s really some dystopian shit.

A country whose #1 priority is defending another nation’s borders must not have any serious problems of its own.

If it were only Ds. It’s not. Many Rs are supporting this war too.

The “conservative” movement has gone Full Fucking Retard.

I don’t remember ever reading in the 700+ books I’ve had/have in my library that conservatism was defined by believing retarded conspiracy theories and worshiping a cult of personality.

But that’s what the low-IQ rubes want. Because snowflake.

Hey rubes. Let me clue you in. The educated conservative “elites” in the media who are reinforcing your belief system? They don’t believe a fucking word of what they’re telling you.

Their just telling you that because snowflake and ka-ching!

But keep on sending, rubes!

At this point, let's give thanks for Joe Biden.

If Trump was in office, Russia would occupy Ukraine, NATO would no longer exist, and Russia would be ready to march on the rest of a fragmented europe. The Russians and Chicomms would be buying Republican politicians openly instead of covertly, and they'd be calling the shots in the USA.

The world dodged a massive bullet there.
Erm, that's a no. If Trump was there, Russia wouldn't have invaded and NATO would exist, but, countries would have had to pay their correct share of the costs.

Because America elected a Paedo, Russia invaded Ukraine (sniffy shit his pants), and the NATO countries have gone back to creaming America's military, and the current administration foolishly feel proud for that.

To sum up, you're one hell of a deluded idiot.

The “conservative” movement has gone Full Fucking Retard.

I don’t remember ever reading in the 700+ books I’ve had/have in my library that conservatism was defined by believing retarded conspiracy theories and worshiping a cult of personality.

But that’s what the low-IQ rubes want. Because snowflake.

Hey rubes. Let me clue you in. The educated conservative “elites” in the media who are reinforcing your belief system? They don’t believe a fucking word of what they’re telling you.

Their just telling you that because snowflake and ka-ching!

But keep on sending, rubes!
Yeah we all need to be blood thirsty dumb warmongers like you. Sitting on your fat ass in your basement eating Cheetos and demanding more Ukrainian blood.

Erm, that's a no. If Trump was there, Russia wouldn't have invaded and NATO would exist, but, countries would have had to pay their correct share of the costs.
Trump's reaction to Russian invasion was to flatter Putin on smart moves.

This is who you think would prevent something? Think again, think harder.

Forum List

Back