Zimmerman's a Democrat

You're a liar. That is well documented.

No, it isn't. You're just a butthurt pansy. You've documented that yourself.

:lol:

you are paducah correct? Poor poor paducah......KY

I think Sunshine that cutie patoodie said she went to a Dyersburg Walmart... I love that end of Tennessee.

I miss you souls.

I really miss you.

I think one day I have to come back. Scare the shit out of you for fishing....:D
Near Paducah.

Let me know if you come to town. I know some good fishin' holes. :)

images
Make an ass of myself on the internet? You're welcome to that distinction, dope.
Yeah, I don't blame you for not feeling like a man. You have so much against you. Have you considered gender reassignment surgery? It's not like they'd have to remove much. Band-aid surgery. In and out, one day. Local anesthesia.

Ok I gave it up for Fall River Beers... And Don Cherry....
imgres
Man, you couldn't lose him in a snowbank, could you? :eek:

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

It is unclear whether he voted for President Barack Obama in 2008.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

Registered Dem Killed Trayvon | Washington Free Beacon

photo2-540x220.jpg

Wow, another insightful post by a resident troll.

Q. Who gives a shit about his race or political affiliation?

A. Political hacks and dimwits.
Indeed.

MSNBC's Ed Schultz: ALEC And The NRA "Are Big Boosters" Of "The Stand Your Ground" Laws And Are Pushing It Nationwide | Media Matters for America

Karen Finney – If Only Rush Limbaugh Wasn’t So “Racist”, Trayvon Would Still Be Alive? « The Neosecularist

Trayvon Martin News - Trayvon Martin and the End of Excuses - Esquire

No, it isn't. You're just a butthurt pansy. You've documented that yourself.

you are paducah correct? Poor poor paducah......KY

I think Sunshine that cutie patoodie said she went to a Dyersburg Walmart... I love that end of Tennessee.

I miss you souls.

I really miss you.

I think one day I have to come back. Scare the shit out of you for fishing....:D
Near Paducah.

Let me know if you come to town. I know some good fishin' holes. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcsS5KXoZLc]You Get A Line I'll Get A Pole - YouTube[/ame]

Yawn, you have rendered yourself Stupid for this discussion.

Sallow claims he doesn't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not, but he's willing to put him on trial and face the death penalty.:badgrin:

The truth is, Sallow probably isn't sure if the guy is guilty, but he WANTS they guy to be guilty, so bad that he's ready to scrap the justice system so his liberal desires are satisfied.

Liberalism is a powerful religon.

It's basically up to a prosecutor to determine what charges should be filed. So far..from where I sit..manslaughter seems the way to go. It would be idiotic to overchage the guy as those cases generally don't go well.

Again..all I think should happen is the process should be followed.

Simple as that.
From where you sit, all you see is what the liberal media and Dem leaders want you to see.

Hookay.

Generally when cops do a good job? The police chief get's an "attaboy"...not a "temporary" removal from office. They also don't get pushed aside so another body can come in and perform an actual investigation.

But..hey.."I'm" the stupid one.

Whaaa political pressure. We will throw tantrums until the evidence says what we want.

You sir have become very pathetic, I can not stress that enough.

Again.

What evidence?

The 911 tapes?

Well they show that a man with a gun was pursuing an unarmed teenager.

Zimmerman's testimony?

It conflicts with the tape.

Eyewitness testimony?

They saw the kid in an fist fight..and winning. Until the loser shot him.

So?

What evidence?

You wanna go with that?
I've shown you the police report. You can stop pretending it doesn't exist now.

What?

Of course it's served.

You vindicate that person.

A DA looks at it differently than you do. He's looking at a conviction if it isn't there he will not waste his time or the states money. Plus there is always that chance the person may turn around and sue to city for falsely imprisoning him.

Eyeah..

And that's kinda not the way it worked out. And basically..had they went through the "checklist" as they should of..Zimmerman might have spent the night in jail..been charged...had a hearing..and gotten off with a slap on the wrist.

Now..he's looking at some real trouble..because investigators are going over everything with a fine tooth comb.
Y'know, watching late-night reruns of "NYPD Blue" doesn't really give you expertise in law enforcement.

Shocking, I know. Take a few deep breaths.

Where is Jesse Jackson?

Where is Al Sharpton?

Where is the Black Panther Party?

Where is the media?

Why is this less important that Treyvon Martin?

Why is the race of the shooter and victim not mentioned?

Chattanooga gang summit begins as girl lies in coma from shooting | timesfreepress.com

Youth held in shooting of 13-year-old girl could be tried as adult | timesfreepress.com

Where is the outrage?

I negged Dick Lick for being the idiot he is and he decided to neg me back a whopping -13 points for this post and called me a race baiting idiot. Dick Lick, I'm sorry you got all butt hurt, but if you don't want to get negged, start being honest and up your game. I do find it interesting that since I posted this post, neither you or any of the other liberals making this story about race and making claims of racism has bothered to address this post. Where is justice for this little girl? Where are the t-shirts and posters? Where are the big wheels like Jackson and Sharpton? Why are they silent on this story? Why is black on black crime not a concern of theirs? Seriously, where is the freaking outrage for this girl in a coma like there is for Tryvon by you and your buddies here? Why won't anyone answer the questions? Afraid?

Yes, they are. An honest look at your questions would reveal truths that they will do anything to keep buried.

When reality conflicts with leftist npn-thought, reality is wrong.

Zimmerman a Democrat! Hey! This is really, really important! Really! Get right on it, people!
The importance lies in exposing how the dishonest left purposefully ginned up racial tension
and animosity by reporting "facts" that turned out to be wrong, all in service of their agenda.

Your mindless guffawing changes that not at all. I thought you should know. Too bad it doesn't have a chance of sinking into your thick head.

Never, if it was self defense we will continue to defend him. We are not like those of you on the left that pick and choose when and how to defend someones liberties when it is convenient to your "Cause". Liberty and justice is for ALL, not to those we pick and choose.

That's fine.

I agree. Liberty and Justice for all. Martin and Zimmerman.

A trial by judge and jury should be able to sort out innocence or guilt.

The only verdict that will be agreeable to those who want Zimmerman's head is guilty.

That's liberal "justice" for you.

A DA looks at it differently than you do. He's looking at a conviction if it isn't there he will not waste his time or the states money. Plus there is always that chance the person may turn around and sue to city for falsely imprisoning him.

Eyeah..

And that's kinda not the way it worked out. And basically..had they went through the "checklist" as they should of..Zimmerman might have spent the night in jail..been charged...had a hearing..and gotten off with a slap on the wrist.

Now..he's looking at some real trouble..because investigators are going over everything with a fine tooth comb.
Y'know, watching late-night reruns of "NYPD Blue" doesn't really give you expertise in law enforcement.

Or CSI...or Husky and Starch...or was that Starsky And Hutch? COPS perhaps? Police Academy? :badgrin:

Eyeah..

Or CSI...or Husky and Starch...or was that Starsky And Hutch? COPS perhaps? Police Academy? :badgrin:
Hey, he got arrested once. He knows ALL ABOUT every single aspect of law enforcement.

Just ask him!

Hey, he got arrested once. He knows ALL ABOUT every single aspect of law enforcement.

Just ask him!

Was he a bitch to a big hairy burley guy named Bubba?

Just ask him!

I have forgotten more than sallow will ever know about Law Enforcement.

he has to know he's lying, he just can't help himself.

Liberalism really is a disease.

Yeah, so, it would appear that the 'Bruising" that the police department claimed Zimmerman had, as a result of a supposed attack by Trayvon Martin never really existed:

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

But you know what's important here? Not that a travesty of justice is being committed before our very eyes, no.

It's that Zimmerman is a member of a certain party, or that he was exercising his second amendment rights...

Obviously, what's important here is to blame one political philosophy or another, rather than to make sure that justice is being served.

Well what can one say?

The individual at the center of the controversial Trayvon Martin shooting is a registered Democrat.

George Michael Zimmerman, born Oct. 5, 1983, registered as a Democrat in Seminole County, Fla., in August 2002, according to state voter registration documents.

Some in the media have sought to blame Republican politicians and conservative activists for Martin’s death.

“[Republican politicians] reinforce and validate old stereotypes that associate the poor and welfare as criminal behavior with African-Americans and people of color, calling us lazy, undeserving recipients of public assistance. In the case of Trayvon, those festering stereotypes had lethal consequences,” said MSNBC political analyst and Democratic fundraiser Karen Finney.

According to the document, Zimmerman’s race is officially listed as Hispanic. The son of a white father and Peruvian mother, he has been described as a “white Hispanic” in most media reports.

photo2-540x220.jpg

Glad someone picked up on that...it is a box of worms for the left.

Well what can one say?

photo2-540x220.jpg

Glad someone picked up on that...it is a box of worms for the left.

Sounds like your projecting the right wing ethos of "no enemies to the right."

Forum List

Back