Zimmerman's a Democrat

This goes to my point and my observation for a long time, Democrats should not have a right to guns and gun laws need to reflect the dangers of allowing Dems from carrying. Giffords attacker and now this, scary these types walk the street. :)

Even democrats have a right to firearms.

I was kidding. Everyone has a right, just goes to the hypocrisy on the left.

Yeah, so, it would appear that the 'Bruising" that the police department claimed Zimmerman had, as a result of a supposed attack by Trayvon Martin never really existed:

Trayvon Martin Video Shows No Blood or Bruises on George Zimmerman

But you know what's important here? Not that a travesty of justice is being committed before our very eyes, no.

It's that Zimmerman is a member of a certain party, or that he was exercising his second amendment rights...

Obviously, what's important here is to blame one political philosophy or another, rather than to make sure that justice is being served.

The police report stated that there was blood on the back of Zimmerman's head.

Was the cop lying?

Sallow claims he doesn't know whether Zimmerman is guilty or not, but he's willing to put him on trial and face the death penalty.:badgrin:

The truth is, Sallow probably isn't sure if the guy is guilty, but he WANTS they guy to be guilty, so bad that he's ready to scrap the justice system so his liberal desires are satisfied.

Liberalism is a powerful religon.

It's basically up to a prosecutor to determine what charges should be filed. So far..from where I sit..manslaughter seems the way to go. It would be idiotic to overchage the guy as those cases generally don't go well.

Again..all I think should happen is the process should be followed.

Simple as that.
From where you sit, all you see is what the liberal media and Dem leaders want you to see.
Why don't you watch the ABC vider of Zimmerman in the police station and get to work on some new lies.
:badgrin:

Is Zimmerman dead yet?

No, presumably alive and well; from the Herald

Sanford cops wanted to charge Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case - 03/27/2012 | MiamiHerald.com

Wolfinger is a Republican, as is Corey.............................................

And Zimmerman is a democrat. What kind of point are you trying to make with the political affiliation ID?

The ZIMMERMAN is a Democrat thread; not much relevance in either designation. But IF the Sanford PD requested charges, and the SA declined to charge, it could let the Sanford PD off the hook for civil liability.

No, presumably alive and well; from the Herald

Sanford cops wanted to charge Zimmerman in Trayvon Martin case - 03/27/2012 | MiamiHerald.com

Wolfinger is a Republican, as is Corey.............................................

And Zimmerman is a democrat. What kind of point are you trying to make with the political affiliation ID?

The ZIMMERMAN is a Democrat thread; not much relevance in either designation. But IF the Sanford PD requested charges, and the SA declined to charge, it could let the Sanford PD off the hook for civil liability.

Why did you go to the trouble Identifying their political affiliations?

Why did you go to the trouble Identifying their political affiliations?

There was a prior thread on Zimmerman, I noted the SA's political affiliation because it is part of his identification as an SA.

Democrats sure do love their Hoodies.

Bobby-Rush-hoodie-032812-6x4.jpg

kkk-byrd.jpg

Unabomber-sketch.png

most Americans have a hoody.

In states like florida and cali a hoody is all that is required to keep warm in the winter.

Boy if he were a Republican, CNN & NBC would be wetting their panties with excitement. Not so much excitement coming from them over him being a Democrat huh? That should tell all you need to know about how corrupt our Liberal MSM is.

looks like they are wearing Hoodies
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6O49OfZilE&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Robbery Caught On Tape - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back