1300 Dead From Covid In Florida THIS WEEK

You can only hide numbers this horrific for so long

Last week they reported over 900

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it and lying about it.
You can only lie about the real cause of death. Those people died with Covid not from Covid.

So you're "point" is that you should be protected even when you're not?

Newsflash...saying you're thinking about getting the vaccine doesn't protect you either,
No, I am saying that many people are dying of the vaccine itself, or from something else, but because they have covid antibodies, the hospital (getting paid as much as $50,000 per covid death) is listing deaths as "with covid" to get the federal funding.

Hospital Funding for COVID treatment

Please tell me you understand what I am saying.

No, I am saying that many people are dying of the vaccine itself, or from something else, but because they have covid antibodies, the hospital (getting paid as much as $50,000 per covid death) is listing deaths as "with covid" to get the federal funding.

Hospital Funding for COVID treatment

Please tell me you understand what I am saying.
What you're doing is babbling and making false statements

I’ve seen it kill lots of healthy people.

People don’t talk about what it does to pregnant women enough. Terrifying.
Do you have a list of the ages of those who died? Do you know what other things wrong besides Covid? Do you just want to be afraid of a lie for the rest of your life?

Do you have a list of the ages of those who died? Do you know what other things wrong besides Covid? Do you just want to be afraid of a lie for the rest of your life?
You believe reality is a lie so you don’t have to accept it.

I’ll tell you what. Explain to me how someone with hypertension who dies from ARDS in the setting of COVID died “with” COVID and not from it?

Forum List

Back