14 year old learns the color of his skin is more important than the content of his character

Its a clock that looks like bomb....

Pretty straightforward with the exception of race baiting asswipes....

Stand with ahmad.... f---ing precious...
No one really thought it looked like a bomb.

Not the teachers who looked at it. Not the cops that looked at it.

It was OBVIOUSLY NOT a bomb from the very beginning.

And since it was OBVIOUSLY NOT a bomb to begin with, what reason--other than harassing and bullying a brown-skinned boy with a Muslim name--can you provide for the irrational hysteria of the teachers, school administration, and police officers involved in this?

It is not race. It is this insane desperation to show that Islam is not inherently violent. When, after all, Islam is inherently violent.

I asked this before and got the usual crickets but -- Achmed's family are Sufis. When was the last time you heard terrorism associated with Sufis?

aaaaand CUE crickets.

Im guessing its partially due to the fact that his brethren tend to be violent, uncivilised, animals.

Perhaps poor ahmad should blame them.

It is not race. It is this insane desperation to show that Islam is not inherently violent. When, after all, Islam is inherently violent.

I asked this before and got the usual crickets but -- Achmed's family are Sufis. When was the last time you heard terrorism associated with Sufis?

aaaaand CUE crickets.
You are really working every angle, aren't you?

And since it was OBVIOUSLY NOT a bomb to begin with, what reason--other than harassing and bullying a brown-skinned boy with a Muslim name--can you provide for the irrational hysteria of the teachers, school administration, and police officers involved in this?
Does this resemble a bomb in any way whatsoever to you?
clock.jpg

View attachment 50398
Nope.

At least not any more than literally ANYTHING ELSE that you could put a bomb in.

What's your point?

aaaaand CUE crickets.

Soooooo.... this is inconvenient context you'd prefer to ignore?
Well that's why I'm here. To ensure that doesn't happen.
You're welcome. And thanks to Coyote for the link yesterday.

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

Above is the only image that I and others in this forum had to associate with the topic issue -- a very ordinary circuit board. Certainly nothing to feel intimidated about.

This morning, however, a local news channel ran this story and showed a very different picture of what this boy presented to his teacher. I don't have a copy to show but what he brought to school is an attache case with a rather large circuit board inside along with a lot of redundant wiring. There is no question that such a rig might seem intimidating to someone who has absolutely no familiarity with electronics or explosives.

I don't think too many teachers or the cops who were called believed the device was in any way dangerous. But in keeping with today's political atmosphere it certainly does occur as an implicitly menacing joke, which, especially coming from a young Muslim, is not the least bit funny. In fact it calls for a boot in the ass.

I offer no apology for my response to an over-reaction to what initially was presented to me (and others here) as a perfectly harmless circuit board. The actual device, while also quite harmless, presents a distinctly more insidious impression.

The bottom line is this kid needs to be taught a hard lesson about why his smart-ass effort is other than smart.

Last edited:

aaaaand CUE crickets.

Soooooo.... this is inconvenient context you'd prefer to ignore?
Well that's why I'm here. To ensure that doesn't happen.
You're welcome. And thanks to Coyote for the link yesterday.
That's what you want to believe, go for it. I hope he moves next door to you.

View attachment 50398
Nope.

At least not any more than literally ANYTHING ELSE that you could put a bomb in.

What's your point?
You are reverse engineering your truth. Send him fifty buck for some more circuit boards. Be my guest.

NMC_15MohamedAhmed2

Above is the only image that I and others in this forum had to associate with the topic issue -- a very ordinary circuit board. Certainly nothing to feel intimidated about.

This morning a local news channel ran this story and showed a very different picture of what this boy presented to his teacher. I don't have a copy to show but what he brought to school is an attache case with a rather large circuit board inside along with a lot of wiring. There is no question that such a rig might seem intimidating to someone who has absolutely no familiarity with electronics or explosives.

I don't think too many teachers or the cops who were called believed the device was in any way dangerous. But in keeping with today's political atmosphere it certainly does occur as an implicitly menacing joke, which, especially coming from a young Muslim, is not the least bit funny. In fact it calls for a kick in the ass.

I offer no apology for my response to an over-reaction to what initially was presented to me (and others here) as a perfectly harmless circuit board. The actual device, while also quite harmless, presented a distinctly more insidious impression.

The bottom line is this kid needs to be taught a hard lesson about why his smart-ass effort is other than smart.
NO ONE really thought it looked like a bomb.

One last question as I hopefully leave this pro-Muslim desperation thread; If this kid is such an electronics whiz what is the impressive aspect of a digital clock? Did he really think an english teacher would be impressed with a box that told time?

(ok, technically two questions.)

View attachment 50398
Nope.

What's your point?
You are reverse engineering your truth.
Nonsense.

Send him fifty buck for some more circuit boards. Be my guest.
Whatever. \_(ツ)_/¯

One last question as I hopefully leave this pro-Muslim desperation thread; If this kid is such an electronics whiz what is the impressive aspect of a digital clock? Did he really think an english teacher would be impressed with a box that told time?

I think most (if not all) of the comments which appear to defend this kid were prompted by the OP photo, which shows an ordinary circuit board. But if that photo revealed what actually was shown to the teacher, which is electronic circuitry with a lot of wiring contained in an attache case, the image it conveys is considerably more insidious.

So the impression you have of "pro-Muslim desperation" is predicated on a mistake which resulted from a grossly misleading photo.

I think most (if not all) of the comments which appear to defend this kid were prompted by the OP photo, which shows an ordinary circuit board. But if that photo revealed what actually was shown to the teacher, which is electronic circuitry with a lot of wiring contained in an attache case, the image it conveys is considerably more insidious.

So the impression you have of "pro-Muslim desperation" is predicated on a mistake which resulted from a grossly misleading photo.
NO ONE actually thought there was a bomb. NO ONE.

Not the teachers... not the police.

It was OBVIOUS to all of them that is was NOT a bomb.

Got it... NO ONE thought it was a bomb.

They were just picking on another poor, peaceful, innocent little muzzie because of his skin tone....

Lol

Got it... NO ONE thought it was a bomb.

They were just picking on another poor, peaceful, innocent little muzzie because of his skin tone....

Lol
Yes. That is exactly what was going on.

NO ONE thought it was a bomb (OBVIOUSLY), and they were just harassing the kid because his skin is brown and he is Muslim.

You have finally got it exactly correct.

Ahmed Mohamed told them to take their school and shove it.
He has a full scholarship at a better school and dates with the President and Zuckerman.

Forum List

Back