19 year-old Pennsylvania girl claims to be serial killer

Her and her new husband just got busted for killing a 42 year-old man for kicks. She said she's killed men from Alaska, California, South Carolina as well. She said she quit counting after 22nd murder, said it was under a hundred though. She said her first was at age 13.

There was something about her being in the church of Satan, which doesn't condemn murder.

19 year old Pennsylvania girl claims to be serial killer - WEAR ABC Channel 3 - Top Stories

Put me down for I don't buy it, either. Sounds like a play crazy scheme. If they can verify any of it that's great. But, I am not going to hold my breath.
Well it's a definite, that she killed at least one just for fun. So the crazy is for real.

I agree and if the rest of them could be verified that would bring a lot of closure to many people but she sounds more like an uneducated 14 year old punk with the satanist nonsense.

She said she participated in those murders during satanic rituals. Interesting she lists North Carolina ( headquarters for satanism in America east coast ) California ( headquarters for satanism west coast ) Colorado ( another headquarters ) Alaska ( huge satanic network there ) right off the top.. coincidence? I think not. This girl is going to be silenced one way or another. Whether they arrange a suicide with those inside the system - or make her disappear - or she dies by some attack from another inmate - you can be sure there are people who will "want to" make this story go away.

Last edited:
Her and her new husband just got busted for killing a 42 year-old man for kicks. She said she's killed men from Alaska, California, South Carolina as well. She said she quit counting after 22nd murder, said it was under a hundred though. She said her first was at age 13.

There was something about her being in the church of Satan, which doesn't condemn murder.

19 year old Pennsylvania girl claims to be serial killer - WEAR ABC Channel 3 - Top Stories

Put me down for I don't buy it, either. Sounds like a play crazy scheme. If they can verify any of it that's great. But, I am not going to hold my breath.

Unless they can prove she killed other people, this is her first time. She (allegedly) probably doesn't want to get roughed up in prison so she has to make people believe she is crazy to go to the psychiatric ward. Either she is crazy and is going to the psych ward or her lawyer allegedly is helping her use the system.

I thought to myself, if she only killed one person and she is claiming that she killed 100 and says she will kill again, they will never let her out because they will think something is wrong with her.

Either way, the psych ward will be considered for her and an evaluation will be made.

Unless they can prove she killed other people, this is her first time. She (allegedly) probably doesn't want to get roughed up in prison so she has to make people believe she is crazy to go to the psychiatric ward. Either she is crazy and is going to the psych ward or her lawyer allegedly is helping her use the system.

I thought to myself, if she only killed one person and she is claiming that she killed 100 and says she will kill again, they will never let her out because they will think something is wrong with her.

Either way, the psych ward will be considered for her and an evaluation will be made.

Well, she is getting a psych eval and I'm sure that the reality of prison scares the crap out of her. It's the satanist sect joining that shows just how desperate she is and how unwilling she is to take responsibility for it. So, she is saying-It was me but I'm crazy and a satanic cult made me do it can you take the DP off the table please?

Well, she is getting a psych eval and I'm sure that the reality of prison scares the crap out of her. It's the satanist sect joining that shows just how desperate she is and how unwilling she is to take responsibility for it. So, she is saying-It was me but I'm crazy and a satanic cult made me do it can you take the DP off the table please?

If they declare her insane, it is now a mental illness and they won't seek the death penalty until she is declared sane so she allegedly could play the crazy card and get different treatment in a psych ward. You get treated a little differently because there is a different angle presented as the truth now.

Let's see what evidence comes up and how this plays through.

Clear Lake teen involved in Satanic killing | CW39 NewsFix

Two more teens involved in a satanic killing. Disturbing how the media attempts to mock this as if it isn't a serious matter. (or as if satanism and SRA didn't exist perhaps?) One of the strategies of satanists is to enlist from schools - wherever young teens are found - the other girl became involved at 13. This is happening all over the country.

She said she had stopped counting murders from 7th

She said she became involved in satanism and attending satanic sacrifice rituals at age 13. She states she quit counting after the 22nd murder she participated in. When did she quit counting? She continued on in satanism until now - age 19. That is 6 yrs. She could have participated in the murder of hundreds of people. No telling. She knows names and places and is a threat to more than one satanic group - she's states she has attending these satanic ritual slayings in NC, California, Alaska, Colorado... she probably knows quite a bit.

Time to pray this is what finally blows the lid off of what satanists are really up to here in America. Prayer is powerful. Everyone should be praying that the authorities are under such pressure they are forced to investigate and follow through.

She said she participated in those murders during satanic rituals. Interesting she lists North Carolina ( headquarters for satanism in America east coast ) California ( headquarters for satanism west coast ) Colorado ( another headquarters ) Alaska ( huge satanic network there ) right off the top.. coincidence? I think not. This girl is going to be silenced one way or another. Whether they arrange a suicide with those inside the system - or make her disappear - or she dies by some attack from another inmate - you can be sure there are people who will "want to" make this story go away.

Unless she leads them to bodies, her story is suspect.

Miranda Barbour’s mother, Elizabeth Dean, lives in Cary. A News & Observer reporter visited the home on Monday, but no one answered the door.

Capt. David Register with the Dunn police said Monday that the town solved all of the homicides that have occurred in town over the past six years. Register said police have two unsolved homicides, but both occurred during the 1990s, including the November 1996 death of 90-year-old Ruby Ryals.

“[Miranda Barbour] would have been a baby when it happened,” Register. “If she did it, she was still on breast milk.”

RALEIGH: Woman who claims that she's a serial killer has Cary ties | Public Safety | CaryNews.com

for the people claiming the cops are doing a bad job b/c she killed so many.

she traveled, thus no patterns

Killed people she didn't know. People tend to kill people they know

depending on what kind of person she killed, it may take a long time, if ever, for that person to be missed.

Lieutenant Rathbun said rumors of satanic cults where not unheard of in Alaska, but he has never actually come across anything, 'active.'

He added: 'I started here in 1994 and have worked all over the state of Alaska. There are always small rumors, but have we come across a practicing satanic cult? No.

'Have we seen teenagers who draw satanic stuff on their notebook, absolutely, but it is not prevalent here it. We are a very church based community.

'We have typical individual teenage kids, who may dress up as a goth, but it is not a problem as far as I have seen.'

Real-life Dexter 'serial killer' Miranda Barbour reveals locations of alleged murders | Mail Online

Unless they find something, her story is slowly falling apart.

Miranda Barbour’s mother, Elizabeth Dean, lives in Cary. A News & Observer reporter visited the home on Monday, but no one answered the door.

Capt. David Register with the Dunn police said Monday that the town solved all of the homicides that have occurred in town over the past six years. Register said police have two unsolved homicides, but both occurred during the 1990s, including the November 1996 death of 90-year-old Ruby Ryals.

“[Miranda Barbour] would have been a baby when it happened,” Register. “If she did it, she was still on breast milk.”

RALEIGH: Woman who claims that she's a serial killer has Cary ties | Public Safety | CaryNews.com

I have had several patients who were Satanists. Most of them were paranoid and delusional on admission. But remember, you are not paranoid if they are really after you. I, myself, believed they were trying to get into prison or committed long term to a psych facility where they could hide away for a few years and escape the cult. Meds usually helped, but their rate of recidivism was high.

Lieutenant Rathbun said rumors of satanic cults where not unheard of in Alaska, but he has never actually come across anything, 'active.'

He added: 'I started here in 1994 and have worked all over the state of Alaska. There are always small rumors, but have we come across a practicing satanic cult? No.

'Have we seen teenagers who draw satanic stuff on their notebook, absolutely, but it is not prevalent here it. We are a very church based community.

'We have typical individual teenage kids, who may dress up as a goth, but it is not a problem as far as I have seen.'

Real-life Dexter 'serial killer' Miranda Barbour reveals locations of alleged murders | Mail Online

Unless they find something, her story is slowly falling apart.

Satanic cults are all over. The prince of darkness even has his own website. If you got creative with your Googleing you could likely find it. I know the name and location of one in middle TN. No, I won't tell you. But I can tell you this from experience because I looked it up once. If you do locate that website you will soon begin receiving emails from an individual inviting you to discuss interesting and unusual ideas.

for the people claiming the cops are doing a bad job b/c she killed so many.

she traveled, thus no patterns

Killed people she didn't know. People tend to kill people they know

depending on what kind of person she killed, it may take a long time, if ever, for that person to be missed.

She could lead them to bodies if her story is true. I would bet the cyber dollar she is like some of the patients I had who were involved in satanic cults, and trying to get into prison to get away from them.

She said she had stopped counting murders from 7th

She said she became involved in satanism and attending satanic sacrifice rituals at age 13. She states she quit counting after the 22nd murder she participated in. When did she quit counting? She continued on in satanism until now - age 19. That is 6 yrs. She could have participated in the murder of hundreds of people. No telling. She knows names and places and is a threat to more than one satanic group - she's states she has attending these satanic ritual slayings in NC, California, Alaska, Colorado... she probably knows quite a bit.

Time to pray this is what finally blows the lid off of what satanists are really up to here in America. Prayer is powerful. Everyone should be praying that the authorities are under such pressure they are forced to investigate and follow through.

The groups are usually very small, very rural, and generally are more into animal sacrifice. There was a priestess in middle TN who went to prison for killing a cat on the abdomen of a teenage girl and then licking the blood from the girl's genitals when it ran down. Law enforcement does deal with them. Make no mistake about that.

If they declare her insane, it is now a mental illness and they won't seek the death penalty until she is declared sane so she allegedly could play the crazy card and get different treatment in a psych ward. You get treated a little differently because there is a different angle presented as the truth now.

Most of it could be delusional.

She was married before and authorities are looking into her husband's death to see if it was suspicious.

Investigation: Miranda Barbour and her baby son. The father of the child died when her boy was one-year-old and authorities are now looking to see if his death was suspicious

She was married before and authorities are looking into her husband's death to see if it was suspicious.

Investigation: Miranda Barbour and her baby son. The father of the child died when her boy was one-year-old and authorities are now looking to see if his death was suspicious

As well they should. But some of it could be delusional or made up for the secondary gain of getting out of he cult. Just sayin'.

As well they should. But some of it could be delusional or made up for the secondary gain of getting out of he cult. Just sayin'.

It is her word against the church of Satan:

The head of The Church Of Satan, Peter Gilmore, said confessed killer Miranda Barbour has never been a member of his congregation despite her claims, CNN reports.

Miranda Barbour, 19, confessed to killing close to 100 people, and said she did it as a member of the New York-based Church Of Satan. Head of the church, Peter Gilmore, says there’s no way in hell Miranda was ever affiliated with his congregation, according to details released by CNN.

Miranda Barbour Thrill Kills For Satanic Church?

Miranda is a confessed killer, claiming on Feb. 18 that she and her husband of just two weeks have been on a killing spree that started with becoming members of the Church Of Satan. The head of the New York-based church, which is the nation’s largest Satanic body, says she’s lying.

Do You Think Miranda Barbour Is A Serial Killer?

“Thorough investigation will likely demonstrate that this cult story is fiction,” said Peter.

Authorities are looking into Miranda’s claims and investigating any link she could possibly have to the church. But Gilmore says that the church has a “law and order philosophy” that does not condone killing.

Miranda Barbour Lying ? Craigslist Killer Is False, Says Satanic Leader - Hollywood Life

Forum List

Back