2 Million Bucks to DC a GREAT SUCCESS!

Alfalfa

Rookie
Sep 6, 2013
Well, the shoes start to drop. 3 days ago the organizers of this event Belinda Bee and somebody named Bill, decided they needed to offset the $120 they spent on the permit (which is refunded if you get a NO) and set up...you guessed it, A DONATION SITE!

Here was the questionable rationale...

FOLKS THE EVENT ORGANIZERS OF THE ABOVE RIDE ARE RUNNING LOW ON FUNDS. ALL PROCEEDS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR PERSONAL POCKETS. IF YOU COULD HELP US WE (ALL ADMIN TEAM) WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. SADLY, WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OUR SAVINGS!

THIS EVENT IS NOT A 501c3 ...WE ARE 2 INDIVIDUALS WHO TOOK A PIPE DREAM AND TURNED INTO WHAT WE HOPE WILL BE AN HONOR RIDE FOR THE VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS OF 911.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DONATING TO THIS CAUSE, IT IS SIMPLE, DON'T DONATE. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO FUND THIS EVENT SOMEHOW / SOMEWAY. WE HAVE ALREADY USED ALL OUR RESOURCES.

**ANY LEFT OVER WILL GO TO AN INDIVIDUAL 1ST RESPONDER WE HAVE PERSONALLY CHOSEN WHO STILL SUFFERS FROM THE EFFECTS OF 911**

GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT.

The goal? Drumroll please....$25000!

Huh? For what? What Expenses?

Here are some of the initial comments...

"What if anything have you spent money for? We all spend money for flags and gas so I need you to tell us what costs money! P>S> Candy Crush and pet adoption does not count!"

"Hi I would like to know what the money we donate will be used for?"

"I was going to donate, but I see everyone is offering so many prayers! Jesus will take care of everything! You won't need any money." (My FAV)

"IF you donate understand that the money is going to two people, Belinda Bee and Bill (Maybe) there is no expenses because no permit $120 was requested and also there is no legal fight because there is no cause for legal battle, if you want to give away your money to Belinda, good for you, this event will happen anyway. Even the Internet admins are unpaid volunteers, I was one of them..."

And then the expected response...

"To the ASSHOLES asking where the money is going. Fuck You ! How dare anyone question that ! Go question YOUR politicans about THEIR shit first ! From the start the Admin. Organizers have stated REPEATEDLY where its going. There ARE other expenses beside what is going to the ones in need. Do you think "Chump Change" can meet all the needs for funds for pulling off THIS GREAT HUGE HISTORIC PATRIOTIC EVENT !!!! People are STILL taking out of their own pockets for this, AND ALL OF US, YOU INCLUDED ! So SHUT THE FUCK UP ! You dont like or worry how things are handled then just GO AWAY ! Just sit back then & wait for OUR "great" government to continue, as they have, to do the right thing & APPEASE YOU you whinny spinless fuck !"

Gee, what USMB members does THAT sound like? BTW - What's a "whinny"?

This is the good part, Belinda stopped the donations 2 days ago because, well, they got enough donations to cover uhhhh, the expenses. Mysteriously yesterday THEY TURNED IT BACK ON after a little bird whispered in their ear..."ARE YOU FRAKKING NUTS! THIS IS A GOLDMINE" (Probably Bill)

"Updated posted by Belinda Bee 1 day ago

FOLKS ~ THE LEGAL FIGHT WITH THE PERMIT AND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS TURNING OUT TO BE AN INCREDIBLE RIDE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASK YOU GOOD FOLKS TO HELP WITH THE FINANCES "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT". I HAVE RE-OPENED THE GOFUNDME ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA CASH AND CAN HELP US DEFRAY SOME COSTS, PLEASE CONSIDER A CONTRIBUTION. BUT DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ALREADY STRUGGLING, PLEASE!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~ LET'S RIDE AMERICA!

But that's okay, they pledge to give anything over 25000 as a donation to first responder...heheh. Who's watching that?

DONATIONS TO DATE...almost 32000.

Let me see, that's 7 for you and 25 for me...

http://www.gofundme.com/wwwfacebookcom2Million

Last edited:
  • Banned
Who thinks there are a couple brand new hogs in Belinda and Bill's future?

• Banned
There%252527s%252520Always%252520Money%252520in%252520the%252520Banana%252520Stand%25255B3%25255D.jpg

Well, the shoes start to drop. 3 days ago the organizers of this event Belinda Bee and somebody named Bill, decided they needed to offset the $120 they spent on the permit (which is refunded if you get a NO) and set up...you guessed it, A DONATION SITE!

FOLKS THE EVENT ORGANIZERS OF THE ABOVE RIDE ARE RUNNING LOW ON FUNDS. ALL PROCEEDS HAVE COME OUT OF THEIR PERSONAL POCKETS. IF YOU COULD HELP US WE (ALL ADMIN TEAM) WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL. SADLY, WE HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OUR SAVINGS!

THIS EVENT IS NOT A 501c3 ...WE ARE 2 INDIVIDUALS WHO TOOK A PIPE DREAM AND TURNED INTO WHAT WE HOPE WILL BE AN HONOR RIDE FOR THE VICTIMS AND SURVIVORS OF 911.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH DONATING TO THIS CAUSE, IT IS SIMPLE, DON'T DONATE. BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE NEED TO FUND THIS EVENT SOMEHOW / SOMEWAY. WE HAVE ALREADY USED ALL OUR RESOURCES.

**ANY LEFT OVER WILL GO TO AN INDIVIDUAL 1ST RESPONDER WE HAVE PERSONALLY CHOSEN WHO STILL SUFFERS FROM THE EFFECTS OF 911**

"What if anything have you spent money for? We all spend money for flags and gas so I need you to tell us what costs money! P>S> Candy Crush and pet adoption does not count!"

"Hi I would like to know what the money we donate will be used for?"

"I was going to donate, but I see everyone is offering so many prayers! Jesus will take care of everything! You won't need any money." (My FAV)

"IF you donate understand that the money is going to two people, Belinda Bee and Bill (Maybe) there is no expenses because no permit $120 was requested and also there is no legal fight because there is no cause for legal battle, if you want to give away your money to Belinda, good for you, this event will happen anyway. Even the Internet admins are unpaid volunteers, I was one of them..."

"To the ASSHOLES asking where the money is going. Fuck You ! How dare anyone question that ! Go question YOUR politicans about THEIR shit first ! From the start the Admin. Organizers have stated REPEATEDLY where its going. There ARE other expenses beside what is going to the ones in need. Do you think "Chump Change" can meet all the needs for funds for pulling off THIS GREAT HUGE HISTORIC PATRIOTIC EVENT !!!! People are STILL taking out of their own pockets for this, AND ALL OF US, YOU INCLUDED ! So SHUT THE FUCK UP ! You dont like or worry how things are handled then just GO AWAY ! Just sit back then & wait for OUR "great" government to continue, as they have, to do the right thing & APPEASE YOU you whinny spinless fuck !"

Gee, what USMB members does THAT sound like?

This is the good part, Belinda stopped the donations 2 days ago because, well, they got enough donations to cover uhhhh, the expenses. Mysteriously yesterday THEY TURNED IT BACK ON after a little bird whispered in their ear..."ARE YOU FRAKKING NUTS! THIS IS A GOLDMINE" (Probably Bill)

FOLKS ~ THE LEGAL FIGHT WITH...

FOLKS ~ THE LEGAL FIGHT WITH THE PERMIT AND THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT IS TURNING OUT TO BE AN INCREDIBLE RIDE, WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ASK YOU GOOD FOLKS TO HELP WITH THE FINANCES "IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT". I HAVE RE-OPENED THE GOFUNDME ACCOUNT. IF YOU HAVE SOME EXTRA CASH AND CAN HELP US DEFRAY SOME COSTS, PLEASE CONSIDER A CONTRIBUTION. BUT DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE ALREADY STRUGGLING, PLEASE!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ~ LET'S RIDE AMERICA!

But that's okay, they pledge to give anything over 25000 as a donation to first responder...heheh. Who's watching that?

2 Million Bikers to D.C. Donations by Belinda Bee - GoFundMe

Turned your rep off huh, coward?
Do you have any idea what something of this magnitude costs? Porta poddies alone for tens of thousands of participants are up there in the $50/unit will eat up most of the 25 g's

just another hateful worthless troll to add to all the rest

we are so lucky

Do you have any idea what something of this magnitude costs? Porta poddies alone for tens of thousands of participants are up there in the $50/unit will eat up most of the 25 g's
What porta potties? People are just driving thru.....or so they claim? There is NO assembly area, NO rally....just people driving thru...or so they claim.

Methinks those two have learned Rush, Hannity, and Ann's golden goose.

• Banned

There were no porta potties. But evidently, according the BEELINDA there was a vast legal battle going on yesterday behind the scenes to get the permit they forgot about 3 days ago.

There were no porta potties. But evidently, according the BEELINDA there was a vast legal battle going on yesterday behind the scenes to get the permit they forgot about 3 days ago.

She's probably yelling "EUREKA!" about now.

not much different then every "homeless bums" sign .....

will work for food, god bless.

and all the fools who put money in the cup.

The event was a huge success and taught DC a lesson as to what happens when they say yes to muslims and no to Americans.

Minus the bullshit with the chick begging for money, I was thrilled to see TWO MILLION bikers show up and only abuot 25 muslims.

They chose this day (muslims) and refused to budge. Ok. So do we.

a good day for patriots all over the country..

they think they have people cowered into shutting up...

not happening

not even creative

yawn

Yes, the appeal for money citing a "legal fight" was rather unimaginative. They should have tossed a kitten out of a car, blamed it on the muzzies and claimed they needed it for vet bills...heheh.

Look, I'm going to be fair to Beelinda and Bill. I assume there might have been some expenses although I can't imagine why, there was no permit, there was no stage, there were no banners and flags, no porta potties, no security. I do see they had a nice logo done up but I think that was donated.

If they pay their expenses (no bar or crystal meth tabs), which shouldn't be over 1k, and donate the rest to any one of dozens of deserving vet organizations or the like, I will be the first to congratulate them.

Last edited:
to add to this great day for the people standing up and speaking out

the people in Colorado got together and kicked out (recalled) two of it's gun control pushers...

yeehaaa

LET'S ROLL

Forum List

Back