2 more banks collapsing

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]
6uSsSFyRhO76.jpeg

8oQYY2GLlxim.jpeg

More nothing to see here, move along, it's all Drumpf's fault

There are a lot of things that are Trump's fault. This ain't one of them. We apparently learned nothing from the meltdown in 2008. We made the same mistakes..again..looks like even bigger this time.
Yep cause now Biden wants those with good credit and big down payments to subsidize those with high risk or bad credit. Buckle up Buckaroo!

Yep cause now Biden wants those with good credit and big down payments to subsidize those with high risk or bad credit. Buckle up Buckaroo!
I understand the sentiment, but don't agree with the policy. When buying a house, a bad risk is a bad risk.
Better to focus on building and maintaining affordable housing.

I saw a rumor the other day that we are witnessing the intentional destabilization of our banking system, preparatory to a planned collapse and then the attendant hyper-inflation after the dollar stops being the reserve currency.
The Fed is rolling out "testing" of the new "dollar", in the form of a CBDC in July. When CBDC is the only means of buying and selling, freedom is OVER. All that will be left is to accept full government control or total rebellion against DC.

I saw a rumor the other day that we are witnessing the intentional destabilization of our banking system, preparatory to a planned collapse and then the attendant hyper-inflation after the dollar stops being the reserve currency.
The Fed is rolling out "testing" of the new "dollar", in the form of a CBDC in July. When CBDC is the only means of buying and selling, freedom is OVER. All that will be left is to accept full government control or total rebellion against DC.
The wife said she read where King's Dominion will no longer accept cash....They were supposed to do it last year.

Your dollar bills won't be good at Kings Dominion anymore. The amusement park is going completely cashless in 2022, according to their website. Starting March 12, when their 2022 season starts, they will only accept credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. The park said that's because these methods are "faster and always secure."

The wife said she read where King's Dominion will no longer accept cash....They were supposed to do it last year.

Your dollar bills won't be good at Kings Dominion anymore. The amusement park is going completely cashless in 2022, according to their website. Starting March 12, when their 2022 season starts, they will only accept credit cards, debit cards, Apple Pay and Google Pay. The park said that's because these methods are "faster and always secure."
Thats nuts! I always liked Busch Gardens better anyway

There are a lot of things that are Trump's fault. This ain't one of them. We apparently learned nothing from the meltdown in 2008. We made the same mistakes..again..looks like even bigger this time.

It's (mostly) not Trump and (mostly) not Biden's fault -- although I must point out that Biden did add extra stimulus that probably added to inflationary pressure and he did re-nominate Jay Powell. And Trump nominated Jay Powell, and Trump wanted and actively harassed Powel for negative interest rates. So there's that.

But no, this is the rest of a Federal reserve that expanded the money supply for a decade -- and not just a little bit either. It's a long thread, but the short of it is that the Federal Reserve basically tried to re-write the rulebook on economics & monetary policy.

The Fed will continue to backstop the banks that collapse, one by one. But they are going to massively expand money supply in doing so.

Forum List

Back