20 children hospitalized each day with gun injuries

Im laughing......

How long did the president spend on guns last night?

5 seconds.:up:

Obama has finally read the memo.. Anti gun propaganda is a non-starter.. It's for the children

-Geaux

Yep......an except in far left districts, it'll be a dead issue in the upcoming mid-terms. The Dums want to go down hard in the senate? They go full bore anti-gun!!!

Go.....go.....go........

Im laughing......

Obama has finally read the memo.. Anti gun propaganda is a non-starter.. It's for the children

-Geaux

Yep......an except in far left districts, it'll be a dead issue in the upcoming mid-terms. The Dums want to go down hard in the senate? They go full bore anti-gun!!!

Go.....go.....go........

Obama-Hissy-Fit1.png

And the CDC has reported that 80% of those 11,000 plus gun deaths are gang related.
Pretty good, almost on par with being as safe as Mexico. :lol:

The point that flew right over your pointy head is that we do not have a problem with law abiding gun owners

We have a problem in several urban areas confined to an extremely small segment of the population.

And btw those urban areas with the most gang violence have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

So tell me again how hamstringing law abiding people with more bullshit regulations is going to stop gang violence in cities.
What would be even better would be for gun nuts to provide answers for curbing gun violence.

The point that flew right over your pointy head is that we do not have a problem with law abiding gun owners

We have a problem in several urban areas confined to an extremely small segment of the population.

And btw those urban areas with the most gang violence have some of the strictest gun laws in the country.

So tell me again how hamstringing law abiding people with more bullshit regulations is going to stop gang violence in cities.
What would be even better would be for gun nuts to provide answers for curbing gun violence.

We have.. It's just that there is no support to prosecute federal gun crime to the extent allowable by law.

Thugs need to be eliminated either by death or a very lengthy incarceration

-Geaux

We have.. It's just that there is no support to prosecute federal gun crime to the extent allowable by law.

-Geaux

So basically, to keep doing what you just admitted isn't working. Hell of a plan, son. :lol:

-Geaux

So basically, to keep doing what you just admitted isn't working. Hell of a plan, son. :lol:

We are not doing it.. That's my point

-Geaux

How about the fucking police do their job in urban areas?

I'm all for life without parole for any crime in which a gun is used.

But idiots like you saying that more regulation on law abiding gun owners is the answer don't want to hear that because you're too fucking stuck on getting rid of guns and leaving law abiding people defenseless.

But idiots like you saying that more regulation on law abiding gun owners is the answer don't want to hear that because you're too fucking stuck on getting rid of guns and leaving law abiding people defenseless.
Is the myth that anyone who wants to have stricter gun control actually wants to ban all guns and disarm civilians all you have, because that myth is making me sleepy.

Is the myth that anyone who wants to have stricter gun control actually wants to ban all guns and disarm civilians all you have, because that myth is making me sleepy.

gun control=background checks=registration=confiscation

FACT

-Geaux

No myth. The laws Cuomo put into place are to make getting guns for law abiding citizens as difficult as possible, and to ban certain common weapons from private ownership.

When owning a semi-automatic rifle is banned unless you already have one, its a ban, and an affront to equal protection under the law.

No myth. The laws Cuomo put into place are to make getting guns for law abiding citizens as difficult as possible, and to ban certain common weapons from private ownership.

When owning a semi-automatic rifle is banned unless you already have one, its a ban, and an affront to equal protection under the law.
I'm guessing English isn't your first language, because I said "all guns", not certain guns, because you have that already, there are tons of weapons you can't/are not allowed buy, nukes being at the top of the list.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, because I said "all guns", not certain guns, because you have that already, there are tons of weapons you can't/are not allowed buy, nukes being at the top of the list.

Certain guns is the first step towards all guns, and you know it.

Nukes are artillery, not arms. get your catagories of weapons right.

There has ALWAYS been a distinction between personal firearms and siege weapons. The second Amendment does not give anyone the right to own siege weaponry, fool.

Im laughing......

-Geaux

Yeah, and many of those 18 year minus one day children would be mugging people if they weren't shooting each other so much.

Like in the LA riots, and today in Chicago etc, just block off the hood and let them go at it. More of each other they kill equates to tax payer savings

-Geaux

Certain guns is the first step towards all guns, and you know it.

Nukes are artillery, not arms. get your catagories of weapons right.

Getting things right is exactly the opposite of what libtards are trying to do. They are cockroaches fouling up anything they get into and for a designed purpose.

Forum List

Back