200 political scientists rate Trump as the worst president in US history

09205996-49AF-40D6-B1AF-E502F5206966.jpeg

Love the way Republicans on the USMB attack "smart".

Somehow, they have taken up the narrative that smart people are bad.

Smart people are stupid.

But not them, noooo, not them.

So tell us again, what's the opposite of smart?

Surprised? No

What passes for supposed "science" these days is laughable.

Now if you would please guide me to the liberal womens restroom so I can film the latest scientific proclomation as he walks out I'd appreciate it.
Good lord dude. This wasn’t supposed to be some scientific experiment. It was just a survey. It wasn’t trying to be anything more than that.

Why are you complaining about liberal restrooms when they obviously do not exist?

200 Democrats with high-end diplomas and politically-flavored crystal balls speak heap big bad words to Father Chief in Washington.

Smart people are stupid.

What does this topic have to do with smart people?

Fail! "Argument from authority without actual proof"

"Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered"

Appeal to Authority

GFY.
Lol you doofus. This isn’t appeal to authority. This survey about Trump is subjective, not objective.

iu
Ahh the irony. You accuse me of a fallacy about hundreds of experts while also believing anything Trump says.

Again my thread isn’t an appeal to authority because it’s subjective. Of course, given your own definition of the fallacy, you should believe man made climate change is real because a consensus of scientists said so based on actual scientific evidence.
When you say it's "subjective," you mean it's worthless.

Smart people are stupid.

Why should anyone believe they are smart?

Im not. 200 elitists vs American voters. It is eggheads like this we voted out of office.
American voters are mostly pretty stupid.

not all of us are like you billy. Some of us use our brains

I feel I must correct you there. Replace "use" with "have" and then you're on the right track. :)

Fail! "Argument from authority without actual proof"

"Insisting that a claim is true simply because a valid authority or expert on the issue said it was true, without any other supporting evidence offered"

Appeal to Authority

GFY.
Lol you doofus. This isn’t appeal to authority. This survey about Trump is subjective, not objective.

iu
Ahh the irony. You accuse me of a fallacy about hundreds of experts while also believing anything Trump says.

Again my thread isn’t an appeal to authority because it’s subjective. Of course, given your own definition of the fallacy, you should believe man made climate change is real because a consensus of scientists said so based on actual scientific evidence.
When you say it's "subjective," you mean it's worthless.
So all of your opinions are worthless? Got it. Thanks for clarifying.

Forum List

Back