200 political scientists rate Trump as the worst president in US history

I realize this is just another partisan attack thread, but I wonder how such an opinion can be formed by a rational, honest, serious person, just 18 months into a Presidency.

It's a terribly complicated world, and the effects of many (if not most) major things any given President does neither manifest immediately nor fully play out for at least a couple of years, if not longer.

Just another example of why I don't understand partisan politics, I reckon.

because its not politics, its propaganda.

Trump has zero experience in government. This should not be surprising.

and obozo the Chicago community organizer (i.e rabble rouser) had government experience? A do nothing Ill congressmen and a do nothing president. Oh, I stand corrected, Obama did do something, he divided this nation like never before and almost destroyed it. He and his financial backer Soros had the sole goal of destroying the USA, and they almost succeeded.

Trump has zero experience in government. This should not be surprising.

But Trump has plenty of experience as an executive, something that Obama did not, and the difference is already obvious: a stronger economy, more take-home pay, a much more energetic and effective strategy against ISIS (to the point that ISIS has virtually been destroyed), a better regulatory climate, higher consumer and business confidence, etc., etc.
The tax cuts are a short term shot to the economy while adding to the debt. The opposite of being fiscally responsible.

hmmm, cash for clunkers, obamacare, billions to Iran, adding 10T to the national debt, highest unemployment in decades. and you criticize Trump for doing things that actually work for America?

Forum List

Back