2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
what are you watching?
Real Housewives?

I'm sorry if you have your head too far up romneys ass to see that ,whining about time, talking over the mod and totally disregarding questions to make a point about a question already moved on from, is not a recipe for a win.

If it worked for Biden, then why can't it work for Romney?

Like I said, it's a tight rope. It worked well for Romney in the 1st debate, it so far hasnt in this one.

VP's are different, they can be more outrageous and it can still work. It didn't work for Biden like it did for Romney in the 1st round, but it isn't as offputting as when it fails to work for the candidate.

Obama just said 'when I was President'.

Freudian slip?

No dopey, you don't understand the term Freudian slip.

dumb ass...

Freudian Slip - What is a Freudian Slip
A Freudian slip is a verbal or memory mistake that is believed to be linked to the unconscious mind. Common examples include an individual calling his or her spouse by an ex's name, saying the wrong word or even misinterpreting a written or spoken word.

Obama said 'when', when he should have said 'while'.

He used the wrong word... perfect definition of a Freudian slip, dumb ass.

Did you hear shithead Romney, who said that government doesn't create jobs? What a fucking idiot. Where does this ass hat think teachers comes from?

Profanity from Liberals ^ equates to a Romney win.

The currency has gone up?

no it hasn't..Since the Yuan is not traded on the currency market, there is no real way to confirm what Obaam claims.
The bottom line is China manipulates the value of it's currency and no matter how much pressure the US or other China trading partners press as long as the Chinese government has this public/private association ( subsidizing Chinese business) nothing will change. And without blasting China with draconian tariffs( never will happen) the situation will not change..

Obama just said 'when I was President'.

Freudian slip?

No dopey, you don't understand the term Freudian slip.

dumb ass...

Freudian Slip - What is a Freudian Slip
A Freudian slip is a verbal or memory mistake that is believed to be linked to the unconscious mind. Common examples include an individual calling his or her spouse by an ex's name, saying the wrong word or even misinterpreting a written or spoken word.

Obama said 'when', when he should have said 'while'.

He used the wrong word... perfect definition of a Freudian slip, dumb ass.

He knows it. This Hazel jackass lies like Obama. He posts like a child.

'I believe in self-reliance.'

- B. Hussein

ROTFL.gif

Forum List

Back