2012 Presidential Debate - Townhall

Who Will Win Tonight's Debate

• Total voters
So far, tide is with Obama. Romney has become undone in the last 20 min.

what are you watching?
Real Housewives?

I'm sorry if you have your head too far up romneys ass to see that ,whining about time, talking over the mod and totally disregarding questions to make a point about a question already moved on from, is not a recipe for a win.

If it worked for Biden, then why can't it work for Romney?

I wanna know WHY if obama announced the day after that it was a terrorist attack why the fuck he let the State deparment announce it wasn't a full five days later? wtf is going on???
From Obama's Rose garden speech.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

He did NOT call what happened in Benghazi a terrorist attack.

So you had better intelligence at the time? Fuck, we knew Bin Laden was a terrorist, and Dubya said it wasn't something he worked about. Are you serious? Or shall I start to mock you again?

If you don't think Candy's a democrat then you have your fucking head up your ass.

I said Jim was a terrible moderator and romney clearly won. It has nothing to do with who wins and everything to do with a fair playing field.

Mitt said something that wasn't true. Candy corrected him.

You have a problem with that?

1# OBAMA DIDN'T say it was a terrorist attack until late SEPT. He sent the UN ass and Clinton to lie and lie. He lied in front of the UN.

2# That isn't Candy's job!

I wanna know WHY if obama announced the day after that it was a terrorist attack why the fuck he let the State deparment announce it wasn't a full five days later? wtf is going on???
From Obama's Rose garden speech.

"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

He did NOT call what happened in Benghazi a terrorist attack.

So you had better intelligence at the time? Fuck, we knew Bin Laden was a terrorist, and Dubya said it wasn't something he worked about. Are you serious? Or shall I start to mock you.

So tell us how the White House knew it was because of a video before they investigated it? :badgrin:

Canada rules!

CanadaFlagSunset.jpg

Oh Canada, we stand on cars and freeze.....
Oh Canada, our home and TV land...
Oh Canada my roaming naked band...

Did you hear shithead Romney, who said that government doesn't create jobs? What a fucking idiot. Where does this ass hat think teachers comes from?

Forum List

Back