That's like 100% opposite of what happened. In reality she felt constrained in what she said by McCain's advisors. She wrote about it later. Try keeping up.

YOu mean McCain's advisers tried to keep her from saying REALLY stupid shit.

Here's the thing about Palin. Her resume looked great. Reform minded female governor, strong conservative credentials. And then she showed up for work one day and everyone found out she was a huge mistake. She didn't understand big national and international issues, and it showed. She looked silly even in softball interviews.

The most disastrous vice presidential pick since Eagleton and his electric shock treatments.
Nice to see you bought the leftist narrative. Too bad none of it was true.

Actually youa re not right. You alternate between "This isnt serious at all" and "What the fuck do I care about any of it." Those are your only two arguments.

Well, no, it isn't important. Russia takes over the Ukraine. How does that make your life any better or worse?
Joe, if you need to ask questions like that, you really shouldnt be part of any discussion on it. Ya know?

No, he's right. Your political analysis seems to consist of "everyone else thinks just like I do."

And your political analysis? Look,I know you're Romney's blow toy so your picking him in 2012 was no surprise. But you can't even keep your stories straight Shirley:

November 2009:
Palin is doing her best work right now going around making speeches and pontificating on this and that. I think she will make an excellent replacement for Ann Coulter.
As a politician she is finished. I have been a Reagan Republican since 1980 and there is no effing way I would vote for her. I like her ideas and ideals but she has proven herself incapable of holding office.

Okay she's finished...right?
Not so fast:

April 2010 (5 months later):
I am not sure he can wait until 2012 when President Palin takes office.

Palin has continued to be an embarrassment to any and all who once supported her....You finally tried to bury her (again) here:

August 2014
The truth is the GOP in general does not want to pursue impeachment, which will be a dead end at this point. Sarah Palin is not the GOP. She's not even an important part in it.

I imagine you'll jump back on the bandwagon of Palin for President in 2016 sometime. Meanwhile, you shouldn't worry about winning a debate with anyone--you can't. First try winning a debate with yourself.
Wow, I yanked your chain real good.
The real question is why you hate Palin so much, especially since she obviously has a better grasp on foreign affairs than Obama. Is it because she takes dick and you're jealous?
She lets her kid stand on their dog, for one.
Yeah, I'm sure that little 40 lb boy hurt the dog. You people are retarded.
He probably did hurt that dog. Of course big dopey Sarah stands there taking photos of it...
Kids and dogs interact like that all the time. If the dog had a problem with it, he would have done something. No, this is nothing more than you Leftwat hacks who hate Palin already looking for more reasons to hate her and desperately scraping for anything. Like I said, you people are retarded.

Despite everyone being tired of the Bush's and Clintons, the parties nominate Jeb and Hillary.

Jeb wins because he's less unpleasant.

Um, actually, Bush vs. Clinton, people will remember the Clintons brought us peace and prosperity, and the Bushes brought us Wars and Recessions.
I know Somolia and Bosnia bombing was so long ago you forgot all about it. Besides, it's only Republican wars you have a problem with. It's ok when Dems do it. You people are so full of it.

Um, guy, at the time, I was still Republican and voted for McCain. And you know what, Palin's performance was cringeworthy. Like when she couldn't name what newspapers she read. Or couldn't name what the Bush Doctrine was. Or she couldn't give an example of judicial activism other than Roe v. Wade.

Joe, if you need to ask questions like that, you really shouldnt be part of any discussion on it. Ya know?

Ya know. Your boy Bush lied his ass off and 4500 good men and women died for nothing.

Obama used peaceful means to deal with this crisis and it's working.

Ya Know.
Bush didnt lie. You seem to have nothing but bumper sticker slogans and misinformation.

I know Somolia and Bosnia bombing was so long ago you forgot all about it. Besides, it's only Republican wars you have a problem with. It's ok when Dems do it. You people are so full of it.

Somalia was something Bush stuck him with. For Bosnia and Serbia and Kosovo- point was, no American casualties, and we achieved what we wanted. Milosevic died in a cell awaiting trial for crimes against humanity.

Um, guy, at the time, I was still Republican and voted for McCain. And you know what, Palin's performance was cringeworthy. Like when she couldn't name what newspapers she read. Or couldn't name what the Bush Doctrine was. Or she couldn't give an example of judicial activism other than Roe v. Wade.
So if you were still a Republican and votged for McCain how is it that Bush is "my boy"? Didnt you vote for him too.
Ruh-ro.

Somalia was something Bush stuck him with. For Bosnia and Serbia and Kosovo- point was, no American casualties, and we achieved what we wanted. Milosevic died in a cell awaiting trial for crimes against humanity.
BOOSH! BOOSH!
It's getting old, Joe.
Your lies are more transparent than ever.

Ya know. Your boy Bush lied his ass off and 4500 good men and women died for nothing.

Obama used peaceful means to deal with this crisis and it's working.

Ya Know.

I have an idea. We should start painting pictures of a Nobel Peace Prize on every drone to show that, even though Obama kills people and those unlucky enough to be around them, he's really a man of peace and has the best intentions. That should help get the message through so others can see Obama like you do.

And your political analysis? Look,I know you're Romney's blow toy so your picking him in 2012 was no surprise. But you can't even keep your stories straight Shirley:

November 2009:
Okay she's finished...right?
Not so fast:

April 2010 (5 months later):
Palin has continued to be an embarrassment to any and all who once supported her....You finally tried to bury her (again) here:

August 2014
I imagine you'll jump back on the bandwagon of Palin for President in 2016 sometime. Meanwhile, you shouldn't worry about winning a debate with anyone--you can't. First try winning a debate with yourself.
The real question is why you hate Palin so much, especially since she obviously has a better grasp on foreign affairs than Obama. Is it because she takes dick and you're jealous?
He probably did hurt that dog. Of course big dopey Sarah stands there taking photos of it...
Kids and dogs interact like that all the time. If the dog had a problem with it, he would have done something. No, this is nothing more than you Leftwat hacks who hate Palin already looking for more reasons to hate her and desperately scraping for anything. Like I said, you people are retarded.
Well actually, the little boy is retarded but she seems more retarded than him. That poor dog could not have been enjoying that but was taught to just lie there and take that shit.

Hmm
Serbia
Mogadishu
Haiti
First WTC bombing
USS Cole
African embassy bombings.
Remind us how Clinton brought peace.

None of those were worth a war. The problem with you clowns is you want to treat terrorism as war when it's criminal activity.
Remind me how treating terrorism as crime worked out for us prior to 9/11.

Probably better than treating it as a mlitary issue does.

Of course, when you have a president who says, "Well, you covered your ass" when the CIA tells him that Bin Laden is about to hit us, I'm not sure what kind of approach would work.

Well actually, the little boy is retarded but she seems more retarded than him. That poor dog could not have been enjoying that but was taught to just lie there and take that shit.
It's clear you don't have kids and dogs. I have both and have seen my kids step on her, ride her like a horse, and wrestle with her. If she has a problem, she just grunts and walks away. Luckily I can see things for what they are instead of looking through hate colored glasses like you Leftists do.

So if you were still a Republican and votged for McCain how is it that Bush is "my boy"? Didnt you vote for him too.
Ruh-ro.

Yes, i did.

And one busted 401K and one underwater mortgage later, I realize what a huge mistake that was.

The problem is, you don't think it was a mistake. You even think he was telling the truth about Iraq.

It's clear you don't have kids and dogs. I have both and have seen my kids step on her, ride her like a horse, and wrestle with her. If she has a problem, she just grunts and walks away. Luckily I can see things for what they are instead of looking through hate colored glasses like you Leftists do.
I do have kids and they are around dogs all the time. I would never let them abuse a dog like that. Otoh, I would never allow a dog to bite my child and I believe the Palins have trained their dog in this way too. So the dog didn't object. Sad.

Hmm
Serbia
Mogadishu
Haiti
First WTC bombing
USS Cole
African embassy bombings.
Remind us how Clinton brought peace.

None of those were worth a war. The problem with you clowns is you want to treat terrorism as war when it's criminal activity.
Remind me how treating terrorism as crime worked out for us prior to 9/11.
The perpetrators of the first bombing are still rotting in a U.S. prison.

Forum List

Back