24 States Refuse To Turn Over Voting Data Unstable President

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

I honestly just don't get it.

The state officials obstructing justice need to be brought to quick and speedy trial.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
Don't watch the news much eh? Someone was JUST convicted of voter fraud you moron in Virginia.
I person, you pathetic idiot? Where are the 3-5 illegal votes in the last election? You know the ones Trump insisted were there, but never showed proof of a single one.

I don't get it. Honestly I don't. The voter rolls are public information. Anyone can walk in and pay a small fee and get the rolls. They include who voted, and who is registered to vote. I don't get it, why say that they won't provide it when anyone can go and get it? Both parties regularly get the lists to target their mailings and campaign information.

All that is going to happen is that someone will go, and buy the lists, and then send them to the commission. It is a useless and stupid stand. The Governor of New York said he would not provide them, and then admitted that they were already public information, and that anyone could get them.

It is useless posturing to gin up the support of their side, meaningless, and even worse will look guilty if the Commission finds that the dead were voting, or illegals were voting. Then those who are rushing about now and saying they will not participate with this effort will have to say that the illegals who voted or the dead who voted were no big deal, or worse, they look like they were involved in a conspiracy to cover it up.

I honestly just don't get it.
This so called commission is asking for a whole lot more than just voting lists.

So the left has no interest in finding out about voter fraud now? Could it be because Trump was picking up votes when they did look into it. It was the battle cry for libs not long ago. Funny how that works, looks like the popular vote narrative is no longer important.
No one has ever proven that voter fraud exists. Most likely it never has and never will.
Don't watch the news much eh? Someone was JUST convicted of voter fraud you moron in Virginia.
I person, you pathetic idiot? Where are the 3-5 illegal votes in the last election? You know the ones Trump insisted were there, but never showed proof of a single one.
Just 1 example you moronic dipshit. Several were charged in Indiana with vote fraud and we would know where the 3-5 million voted at but the obstructionists are blocking any investigation.....gee I wonder WHY!

2017-06-30T203250Z_2_LYNXMPED5T1RF_RTROPTP_3_USA-TRUMP-VOTE-701x467.jpg

Twenty-four states have defied Trump’s request for sensitive voter infformation data, as they are refusing to turn over personal information to the unstable president.

Ari Berman of The Nation has the updated listed:

Follow
Ari Berman

✔@AriBerman

24 states won't provide voter data to Kobach: AZ, CA, CT, IN, KY, MA, MN, MS, NC, NM, ND, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SD, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI

6:05 PM - 30 Jun 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The Secretary of State in Mississippi told Trump to go jump in the Gulf of Mexico. The home state of the man leading Trump’s voter suppression charge, Kansas Sec. of State Kris Kobach turned down his request for voter data.

The panel which was born out of Trump’s false belief that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote because of people voting illegally has turned into another black eye and a complete fiasco for this White House.

The smart thing to do would be for the White House to quietly announce over the holiday weekend that they are putting the commission on hold for the time being, and then never speak of it again. Since this is the Trump administration, they will probably attack the states that refuse to turn over the voter data, and claim that since Trump is president, he can do whatever he wants.

It’s ironic that just days before America’s Independence Day holiday, the states are celebrating their independence by defying a request from a president who is becoming more like King George III with each passing day of his presidency.

24 States Have Defied Trump And Are Refusing His Request For Voter Information

And if they don't turn it over, the orange assclown is going to do what?

Lmfao so by posting this , you and your link is admitting no collusion between Russia and Trump
...if there was Trump would of had the information.. Bwhahhahaha.

Election Hackers Altered Voter Rolls, Stole Private Data: Officials

Just 1 example you moronic dipshit. Several were charged in Indiana with vote fraud and we would know where the 3-5 million voted at but the obstructionists are blocking any investigation.....gee I wonder WHY!
No one is blocking any investigationtion, no need to lie about it. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes and has yet to bother to prove even 1. He too is a lying piece of manure

No one is blocking any investigationtion, no need to lie about it. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes and has yet to bother to prove even 1. He too is a lying piece of manure[/QUOTE
Fag boy,refusing to turn over voter rolls IS obstructing the investigation. Now the entire country sees WHY you don't want the investigation done! This should play well in commercials for next years elections :)

No one is blocking any investigationtion, no need to lie about it. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes and has yet to bother to prove even 1. He too is a lying piece of manure
prove me wrong Odium or just shut your ignorant mouth

Stop obstruction justice you little snowflake faggot and we can show PLENTY of proof. Where there is smoke there is fire.

No one is blocking any investigationtion, no need to lie about it. Trump claimed 3-5 million illegal votes and has yet to bother to prove even 1. He too is a lying piece of manure[/QUOTE
Fag boy,refusing to turn over voter rolls IS obstructing the investigation. Now the entire country sees WHY you don't want the investigation done! This should play well in commercials for next years elections :)
trump has had almost 6 months to find even 1 of his millions of illegal votes and has not even bothered to do so.He, like you, are just lying garbage.

Stop obstruction justice you little snowflake faggot and we can show PLENTY of proof. Where there is smoke there is fire.
How do you ohstruct justice when the entire government is controlled by republicans

trump has had almost 6 months to find even 1 of his millions of illegal votes and has not even bothered to do so.He, like you, are just lying garbage.

How do you ohstruct justice when the entire government is controlled by republicans
Oh so you think the administration should just go into each capital and take what is needed by force...well hey we agree!

Oh so you think the administration should just go into each capital and take what is needed by force...well hey we agree!
If Trump said there re 3-5 million illegal votes, then he must have had proof in order to say so. WHERE IS IT

No one has proven any Trump/Russia collusion either but that didn't stop the investigation, did it, asshole? What's wrong, you got something to hide?

No one has proven any Trump/Russia collusion either but that didn't stop the investigation, did it, asshole? What's wrong, you got something to hide?
How do you know that the collusion has not already been proven?

This thread proves no collusion..

Any state that submits to the manchild will pay at the polls for a long time. last thing any politician wants to be labeled as, is the one who gave their constituents personal information away for political points.

This thread proves no collusion..

The proof of collusion will come from the special prosecutor, and nowhere else.

Forum List

Back