46 of 47 European countries require ID to vote

The Democrats are liars and cheaters.
Voter ID laws are not racism and voter suppression.
Most Latino and African countries also require an ID to vote.
The purpose of Voter ID is to protect everyone's Right to Vote from voter fraud.

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
is a drivers license or a state ID acceptable?....
Yes, so is a passport

Most minorities in urban areas have neither
i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....
How about when you lived in NYC, Boston and Philadelphia?
How many minorities drove cars?
RW if the minorities in California can get ID's why cant the ones from those states get one?..
The problem is not having an ID, but having one Republicans will accept.
If you want voters to have an ID....THEN PROVIDE THEM ONE
you just told me DL and state id's are acceptable....as far as i know this is the id's republicans were asking you to show....am i wrong?....
Read my post

If you want voters to have ID PROVIDE THEM ONE
If not, quit your bitching

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
Yes, so is a passport

i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....
RW if the minorities in California can get ID's why cant the ones from those states get one?..
you just told me DL and state id's are acceptable....as far as i know this is the id's republicans were asking you to show....am i wrong?....
Read my post

so you have no fucking idea what "special" ID the republicans want?...it figures.....and asking a question is not bitching...if you cant answer maybe you should not be in this thread...

Yes, so is a passport

Read my post

so you have no fucking idea what "special" ID the republicans want?...it figures.....and asking a question is not bitching...if you cant answer maybe you should not be in this thread...
I’m asking Republicans to put up or shut up

You want IDs? Provide them to every voter

I vote in the UK and have an electoral I.D with photo.
I can't believe that sleepy Joe thinks this is racism, as do most Europeans when you lay out the controversy in plain language.
Trump Won.
You do?

Yes. At the moment it's optional. ]You can use an electoral ID card or driving licence etc.
I believe they want to make it complusory

Yes, so is a passport

Read my post

Georgia said they would provide them free to anyone who applies.
What more do you want??

Yes, so is a passport

The I.D is to prevent voter fraud.
Are you implying that minorities are more likely to be involved in voter fraud.

Yes, so is a passport

Minorities are less likely to have an ID that Republicans approve of.

So did the person in a poor neighborhood

Who is the bigger deadbeat?
How about someone who didn't pay what he was supposed to pay?

Are you confused how income tax works? Jesus, you are dense!

By the way, dumb shit....a person in a poor neighborhood likely doesn't owe any income tax.
AND he is eligible for welfare, food stamps, etc.

In two brief sentences you've perfectly summed what a stupid piece of shit you are!

Every nation requires ID to vote. What they don't require is a super special "Voter ID" card. Any form of government ID will do, which is what Democrats require in states run by Democrats.

What the fuck? You don't know what you are talking about.

The only special voter ID card is a free card for people who claim they DON'T HAVE a regular ID. Everyone else just uses our regular ID.

So you're a Republican, welcome aboard!

So did the person in a poor neighborhood

Who is the bigger deadbeat?
How about someone who didn't pay what he was supposed to pay?

Are you confused how income tax works? Jesus, you are dense!

By the way, dumb shit....a person in a poor neighborhood likely doesn't owe any income tax.
AND he is eligible for welfare, food stamps, etc.

In two brief sentences you've perfectly summed what a stupid piece of shit you are!
Exactly
Trump is a Billionaire and pays no taxes. He shits on a golden toilet.

1622927755642.jpeg

Meanwhile, you are complaining about someone who worries about a roof over their head and how to pay medical bills not paying enough taxes

Exactly
Trump is a Billionaire and pays no taxes. He shits on a golden toilet.
Wrong, fucker!
Are you really so dumb you think the man the left would love to destroy goes through life without paying
ANY taxes at all from all his earnings and properties?
You know right now NY has been trying for months
to prove Trump has somehow cheated New York out of taxes.
Go sniff glue, you moron! Such stupidity is worrisome. I hope it isn't catching.
Meanwhile, you are complaining about someone who worries about a roof over their head and how to pay medical bills not paying enough taxes
It would be nice if the lowest tax bracket that pays nothing, paid something at least since so much of what they get (food, housing, medical, etc.) is free.
Just something so they have skin in the game. Not complaints. Facts.
Not saying they aren't paying enough taxes. They pay no federal income tax at all!

"After the refund, Trump had an average tax bill of $1.4 million per year over the 18 years".--Wikipedia.

Are you really so dumb you think the man the left would love to destroy goes through life without paying
ANY taxes at all from all his earnings and properties?
You know right now NY has been trying for months
to prove Trump has somehow cheated New York out of taxes.
Go sniff glue, you moron! Such stupidity is worrisome. I hope it isn't catching.
Nice dodge
Trump pays next to nothing in Federal Taxes
Less than the average working stiff

Why he is known as Deadbeat Donnie

It would be nice if the lowest tax bracket that pays nothing, paid something at least since so much of what they get (food, housing, medical, etc.) is free.
What do you expect them to give up?

Get behind a minimum CORPORATE tax and I may listen to you

Yes, so is a passport

Read my post

unless the voter is handicapped and cant get around there is no reason why they cant get an ID....

Yes, so is a passport

and yet you cant come up with this "special" ID.....why is that?...

Yes, so is a passport

and yet you cant come up with this "special" ID.....why is that?...
BECAUSE THERE IS NO FRAUD except by repub scum

Nice dodge
Trump pays next to nothing in Federal Taxes
Less than the average working stiff

Why he is known as Deadbeat Donnie
So you can show me his tax returns and prove that, right?
Because if you can't you're just another loser with a big mouth and intense jealousy problems.

Forum List

Back