46 of 47 European countries require ID to vote

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
Every one of us. Every group. Every thing that is human has levels of intellect. We can all do stupid things. And we do. But there are people terminally stupid. And you Progs need them. Spending trillions of dollars on those who fell through the net not including the tens of trillions who did not over a half century or so is just not enough for you. We are driving Asian designed vehicles you stupid ass.

Your assumption that all poor people are "stupid" shows what an ignorant tool you truly are. The reality is that Republicans have engineered the tax and labour codes to reward wealth, not work. Price for everything a corporation needs have risen over the past 40 years, except labour costs.

As a percentage of costs, wages are now at the same level as during the Guilded Age. Republicans have wiped out 100 years of labour and wage gains made by the working and middle class. The working class has been economically destroyed and are now dependent on handouts, and the middle class is struggling, with more people falling into poverty than are rising into wealth.

You have the lowest taxes in the first world, the largest wage gap, and the greatest wealth inequity. When people who work 40 hours a week require government funded income supplements to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table, while corporations pay record dividends and are awash in cash, your nation's priorities are seriously screwed.

80% of the people who received taxpayer funded social benefits, are working at least one full time job. It's time to reward work not wealth. And stop fucking shaming people who aren't rich. That's the "Republican brainwashing" of the working people we refer to.

So don't cry to me about the stupid, lazy poor people, while you vote for shareholders to sit on their asses and bleat "more tax breaks for us".

I will support voter ID as soon as we can ensure that 99 percent of voters have an acceptable ID

What we have now is a game of “gotcha” where selective IDs are allowed and minor glitches are used as an excuse to keep people from voting.
is a drivers license or a state ID acceptable?....

Yes, so is a passport

Most minorities in urban areas have neither

Do you have 40 million illegal wetbacks in NZ...does half of the population pay ZERO in income taxes?

I bet the NZ Prime Minister pays income taxes, former President Trump didn’t

Yes, so is a passport

So Negros can't get an ID?

Yes, so is a passport

So Negros can't get an ID?

Yes, so is a passport

i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....

I bet the NZ Prime Minister pays income taxes, former President Trump didn’t
Weak pathetic lie from a weak pathetic waste of skin.

46 of 47 European countries require IDs to vote. The democrats stand in the way of cleaning up voter fraud.

Aren't they the ones always citing how civilized and advanced Europe is comparison with the
bumpkins in America? I doubt they will offer any comments at all on this news.
Most likely they will bring up Donald Trump's breath or some other lame asinine diversion
as the liars always do.

Yes, so is a passport

i dont believe that....when i lived california all the minorities i knew except for the illegals had a DL....and here in Nevada i dont think that is true either....

Are you using yourself as a source? Did you poll all the minorities?

Yes, so is a passport

This is gigantic lie. Virtually everyone has an ID, usually state ID. Also blacks or others in urban areas are not minorities, they are the majority.

Yes, so is a passport

This is gigantic lie. Virtually everyone has an ID, usually state ID. Also blacks or others in urban areas are not minorities, they are the majority.
Evidently not since Republicans are finding ways to reject voters with IDs they find “questionable”
First step for Republicans is to demand IDs
Second step is to make it harder and harder to have an acceptable ID

Yes, so is a passport

How about when you lived in NYC, Boston and Philadelphia?
How many minorities drove cars?

Yes, so is a passport

Evidently not since Republicans are finding ways to reject voters with IDs they find “questionable”
First step for Republicans is to demand IDs
Second step is to make it harder and harder to have an acceptable ID
LOL another gigantic lie. Questionable ballots having nothing to do with IDs it is the lack of an ID when doing mail bail in ballots. All you do is lie. You should be banned for life from this site for suggesting most minorities in urban areas don't have ID. All you do is lie.

Yes, so is a passport

How about when you lived in NYC, Boston and Philadelphia?
How many minorities drove cars?
Now minorities are too lazy and stupid to drive cars?

Mexico requires an ID to vote.
The Mexican government must be trying to supress the Latino vote.

Here's another prime example of an idiot who should be required to take an IQ test before voting. He wants a Republican super secret special voter ID's he's too stupid to fill out the forms for.
Link us up to this "super secret special voter ID", dumbass.

Dragonlady

Forum List

Back