7-in-10 speech-watchers say trump boosted optimism

Their credibility isn't based on any hard information, just your hatred of Trump.

YOu mean other than there are public records of him being in the same place as these women when they said he was...

oh, yeah, and we have Trump openly admitting ON TAPE that he thinks it's perfectly okay to grab women by the pussy because he's rich and famous.

Their credibility isn't based on any hard information, just your hatred of Trump.

YOu mean other than there are public records of him being in the same place as these women when they said he was...

oh, yeah, and we have Trump openly admitting ON TAPE that he thinks it's perfectly okay to grab women by the pussy because he's rich and famous.

And Clinton wasn't in the same place as the women accusing him?

there's no proof he was in the hotel with Paula Jones.

There's no proof he was in the hotel with Juanita Brodderick. (who can't remember the date of the day Clinton supposedly raped her, but that hotel doesn't have either of them as a guest at the time she said it happened.)

I think you can argue that Kathleen Wiley was in the White House when Clinton was there. But everyone in the White HOuse at the time said it didn't happen and she sent letters for about a year after the incident looking for a job.

there's no proof he was in the hotel with Paula Jones.

There's no proof he was in the hotel with Juanita Brodderick. (who can't remember the date of the day Clinton supposedly raped her, but that hotel doesn't have either of them as a guest at the time she said it happened.)

I think you can argue that Kathleen Wiley was in the White House when Clinton was there. But everyone in the White HOuse at the time said it didn't happen and she sent letters for about a year after the incident looking for a job.

And all you have is correlation with Trump and his accusers, which is not causation.

But we all know what a hack you are, so you will continue to believe whatever you wish.

And all you have is correlation with Trump and his accusers, which is not causation.

But we all know what a hack you are, so you will continue to believe whatever you wish.

We suddenly have a PRO-russian in the white house, whok surrounds himself with a PRO-russian cabinet. Even if connecting the dots is too much of a strain for you, the fact of their being so many dots to connect should be your first clue.

Well, you have a point. I can draw a straight line between 'Grab em by the pussy" and "He grabbed her pussy!"

maybe you guys owe Clinton an apology.

Yes, sorry your party has been taken over by progressive Statist twats and fascist enablers like you, fucktard.

We suddenly have a PRO-russian in the white house, whok surrounds himself with a PRO-russian cabinet. Even if connecting the dots is too much of a strain for you, the fact of their being so many dots to connect should be your first clue.

You typed words, but all i saw was "fuh fuh fuh, Russia, Fuh Fuh fuh, I'm a giant tool".

I'm already dealing with JoeBlow stupidity in this thread, don't need anymore from a noob.

You typed words, but all i saw was "fuh fuh fuh, Russia, Fuh Fuh fuh, I'm a giant tool".

I'm already dealing with JoeBlow stupidity in this thread, don't need anymore from a noob.

It's your Trump rose colored glasses comrade. When it comes to looking at what's happening, just say NYET.

It's your Trump rose colored glasses comrade. When it comes to looking at what's happening, just say NYET.

8e53360fb1fc2f804cda2b8774c9127a.jpg

Yes, sorry your party has been taken over by progressive Statist twats and fascist enablers like you, fucktard.

Well, obviously, you guys don't really care about sexual harrassment like you claimed you did.

You typed words, but all i saw was

So your eyes glaze over when someone spanks you rhetorically. It might be a serious medical condition.

Wasn't the Ukraine thrown to the wolves 5 years ago?

Who was President then?

Um, no. First, it wasn't 5 years ago. Second, we imposed some pretty fucking severe sanctions on Pooty-poot. Third, you avoided his point that the GOP went from "Obama isn't doing enough to save the Ukraine" to "Fuck the Ukraine".

Now, because I'm a fair guy, there's actually a good argument to be made why the Ukraine isn't our problem. They had an election we considered fair, the pro-Pooty guy won, and got thrown out. And Putin intervened in their civil war.

Of course that sensible policy argument won't happen because 1) Trump is a moron and 2) Trump is on the Russian Payroll.

Well, obviously, you guys don't really care about sexual harrassment like you claimed you did.

You typed words, but all i saw was

So your eyes glaze over when someone spanks you rhetorically. It might be a serious medical condition.

Your side cares far less, and is far more hypocritical as long as the offenders politics are OK, and they don't get caught.

Stop White knighting, and learn to quote properly.

Wasn't the Ukraine thrown to the wolves 5 years ago?

Who was President then?

Um, no. First, it wasn't 5 years ago. Second, we imposed some pretty fucking severe sanctions on Pooty-poot. Third, you avoided his point that the GOP went from "Obama isn't doing enough to save the Ukraine" to "Fuck the Ukraine".

Now, because I'm a fair guy, there's actually a good argument to be made why the Ukraine isn't our problem. They had an election we considered fair, the pro-Pooty guy won, and got thrown out. And Putin intervened in their civil war.

Of course that sensible policy argument won't happen because 1) Trump is a moron and 2) Trump is on the Russian Payroll.

Stop White Knighting. So it was 3 years ago, wow, my whole point is ruined.

Yes we told Russia to stop doing things, or else we will tell them to stop doing things again, but more forcefully.

Wanker.

Your side cares far less, and is far more hypocritical as long as the offenders politics are OK, and they don't get caught.

Well, guy, here's the thing. You spent 70 million dollars investigating Bill Clinton's supposed sexual harassment, and that's just what you managed to stick the taxpayers for. That's not counting all the money the private groups spent propping up Paula Jones before discarding her like a used rubber.

And at the end of it, millions of dollars spent, and Jones was pretty much proven to be a liar, (Her case was dismissed without merit by Judge Weber-Wright), all the other women were found to be not credible...

Except for Monica Lewinsky, who never wanted any part of this to start with.

Now, I don't think we should spend 70 million investigating Trump's sexual assaults. (There are civil cases proceeding, and thanks to you guys knocking down all the protections a president should have from these things, he's shit out of luck). I do think we need to spend some money investigating him and the Russians. Because that shit is actually serious.

Forum List

Back