911 facts no theories

xkcdcom820.png

another tpyical post from a brainwashed Bush dupe who cant refute the evidence or facts.
You nor any other of your fellow loons have provided any evidence or facts...So, what's your point, poser?

They call it "indoctrination".

The NSA jerk refused to put up cash to see my DD214. Who gives a shit if you worked for the NSA? That proves nothing even if it is true. You're a brainwashed liar and a traitor protecting the sociopath Bush.

Glass houses asswipe, talk about brainwashed!
You have been brainwashed by hatred of the USA fueled by loons like Alex Jones who make lots of money from brainwashed twoofers like you and idEOTs....

whatever agent slackass.he doesnt run off with his tail between his legs like you agents do when confronted wtih evidence and facts you cant refute.:lol:you cant refute the evidence so all you can do is make childish twoofers comment when you cant refute Jones evidence and most truthers i know havent given a jones a penny.i havent.

Based upon my observation of the posts you make here, it is clear you are a dumbass, and as such likely have no money to give alex jones, but you would if you could.

I take it back...I saw where he's threatening legal action. I literally can't type that without laughing.

Terral knows he's a joke. Hypothesis withdrawn! He does make Terral look like a fucking Rhodes Scholar (I bet rimjob thought it was "roads"). He he he

The NSA jerk refused to put up cash to see my DD214. Who gives a shit if you worked for the NSA? That proves nothing even if it is true. You're a brainwashed liar and a traitor protecting the sociopath Bush.
Why would I pay to see your DD214? I knew a lot of dumb asses in the military. You're just one of the better ones.:cuckoo:

Dont believe Obama idoiots lies about working for the NSA.He always tells those fairy tales in all his posts.He acts like a five year old kid constantly and expects people to believe his lies that he worked for the NSA on top of the fact he never even trys to refute the evidence or facts? pretty hysterical isnt it?:lol: He makes Ditzcon look like a genius.:lol:
Still running sentences together with no punctuation and no capital letters, shit stain? You're a bigger dumb fuck than your buddy Miller. I'll bet that asshole won't even give you a courtesy reach around, huh?:lol::lol:

Why would I pay to see your DD214? I knew a lot of dumb asses in the military. You're just one of the better ones.:cuckoo:
the moron served prison time
i dont think the word "better" applies to him

Well he claims he served prison time. I don't see how that is anything to brag about. And I certainly don't see how doing time makes you very smart.

Yep!.......A criminal is a criminal!

Sad thing is, he most likely depleted the accounts of people who trusted him.....No doubt there are older americans who's retirement accounts were completely pilfered by that asshole, and they are now subsisting on franks and beans in a desperate attempt to simply survive.

It doesn't get any lower than that.

The dude needs his teeth kicked in.

Yep!.......A criminal is a criminal!

Sad thing is, he most likely depleted the accounts of people who trusted him.....No doubt there are older americans who's retirement accounts were completely pilfered by that asshole, and they are now subsisting on franks and beans in a desperate attempt to simply survive.

It doesn't get any lower than that.

The dude needs his teeth kicked in.

miller served nine years for extortion.

Extorting what, I don't know. The Amazon preview cut out after the first dozen or so pages.

WICKED JESTER WROTE 4,434 POSTS IN A YEAR.

Does he have time to kick people's teeth in?

Have you ever taken a beating? You stay real close to your computer.

WICKED JESTER WROTE 4,434 POSTS IN A YEAR.

Does he have time to kick people's teeth in?

Have you ever taken a beating? You stay real close to your computer.
You've got nine years in prison for being a criminal scumbag.......You are a dirtbag, nothing more,

Me?......See the avatar?....11 1/2 years voluntarily defendng my fellow americans. Bronze Star, Purple Heart.....I've got nothing but pride pumping through my veins.

Yeah, kicking your teeth in would not be a problem........Nothing but a walk in the park without breaking a sweat.

So tell us, ya' lil' criminal dirtbag........Are you proud of your lifes record?....Seeing as though you are nothing more than a criminal predator piece of shit.....You deceived people for your own personal gain......That makes you nothing but a predatory dirtbag.

And isn't it quite funny that you are now on some message board trying to pimp your crappy fucking book.

LMAO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back