911 facts no theories

Well, I'm so very sorry I can't find pictures of other airline's 767s flying nose down, banked 25 - 35 degrees to port aiming at buildings to prove that every one of them has your so-called missile pods at the wing roots on both sides.

I wonder how they're keeping all the Boeing line workers who assembled that special plane quiet? Must be some powerful danger shutting them up about the one-off plane they built. The avionics, furnishings, and paint shop workings are keeping their mouths shut, too. Even the ones who have lost their jobs aren't running to the media about the armed 767. They could feed their families for years selling that interview. Yep, some mighty powerful danger indeed.

irrelevant

Why, because you can't refute it?

refute what your little fantasy ?...those pictures look nothing like the photos..not even close...I dont what it is or what may of caused it to appear that way but your explanation is certainly not correct

Last edited:
aircraft_368408203.jpg

Looks like the same shapes to me in the video.

Extra equipment?

:rolleyes:

secondplanearrow.jpg

Really? Longer and thinner?

aircraft_368408203.jpg

Come on eots. It's a little longer than the width of the wing AND at the place where the wing attaches to the fuselage.

AMERICAN OFFICIAL PROPAGANDA HAS BRAINWASHED MOST OF THE COUNTRY.

BIN LADEN'S IN HIS CAVE THANKING ALLAH FOR THE AMERICANS WHO ARE WRECKING OUR COUNTRY.

When I went through Navy boot camp I got brainwashed. That's the purpose for boot camp to make us follow orders without question. Brainwashing has nothing to do with intelligence. To be completely in agreement with the bribe / kickback system they claim is free speech is the perfect example of the national epidemic of the brain dead, brainwashed people in America.

Even the the mortgage meltdown didn't wake up most Americans. America has turned into a pack of dead beats who won't pay their debts starting with the government Americans keep reelecting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Bravo.great stuff there.

BIN LADEN'S IN HIS CAVE THANKING ALLAH FOR THE AMERICANS WHO ARE WRECKING OUR COUNTRY.

When I went through Navy boot camp I got brainwashed. That's the purpose for boot camp to make us follow orders without question. Brainwashing has nothing to do with intelligence. To be completely in agreement with the bribe / kickback system they claim is free speech is the perfect example of the national epidemic of the brain dead, brainwashed people in America.

Even the the mortgage meltdown didn't wake up most Americans. America has turned into a pack of dead beats who won't pay their debts starting with the government Americans keep reelecting.

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAAA!! YAAA!!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thats all he EVER does)

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BAAA!! YAAA!!! GO TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(thats all he EVER does)

I wonder if he wears a little skirt like a real cheerleader or if he is a 'wanna-be' cheerleader like he is a wanna be twoofer.

Some folks just never quite make it in this world......

HEY!.......troofers!.........Here's a conspiracy theory ya' all can run with:
:9:

I mean hey, right side smiley RAMMED A FULLY LOADED fart into the face of left side smiley......Gotta be a conspiracy in there somewhere!

That ought keep ya' all busy for awhile......Maybe ya' all should put ol' Jesse Ventura on the case!

Last edited:
The same few people continue to never write a thought.

Who are the other thousand people who view the thread and never write any thought?

Democracy isn't working. There needs to be a test passed before any citizen is allowed to vote.

First there is 911, then comes the mortgage meltdown banking collapse and no one has been prosecuted.

Who are the other thousand people who view the thread and never write any thought?

Democracy isn't working. There needs to be a test passed before any citizen is allowed to vote.

First there is 911, then comes the mortgage meltdown banking collapse and no one has been prosecuted.

some got promotions and bonuses however

IF you say some dumb shit in large font and in full living breathing TEAL color, then it takes on the air of significance!

I'd LOVE to see Bawney Fwank prosecuted, but alas, in a Democrat Administration, with the ridiculously lousy excuse we now have for an Attorney General, we know that will never happen.

And when it comes to war atrocities, such as the acts inflicted on us on 9/11/2001, criminal prosecutions are not just beside the point, the very notion is libtarded.

IF you say some dumb shit in large font and in full living breathing TEAL color, then it takes on the air of significance!

I'd LOVE to see Bawney Fwank prosecuted, but alas, in a Democrat Administration, with the ridiculously lousy excuse we now have for an Attorney General, we know that will never happen.

And when it comes to war atrocities, such as the acts inflicted on us on 9/11/2001, criminal prosecutions are not just beside the point, the very notion is libtarded.

Yep, our dear administration now tells us that the trial for KSM (which had been started before they were elected) will probably not be until after the 2012 elections. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back