911 facts no theories

Hey, this Delta 767 has a pod under the port side wing.

300px-Delta_Air_Lines_B767-300ER_N1607B.JPG

So does this KLM 767.

images

And this one does too.

images

I guess they're all going to be crashed into buildings too, right Miller?

Your using truth and logic against a twoofer, they just hate it when that happens....

So does this KLM 767.

images

And this one does too.

images

so ... you are suggesting commercial aircraft have pods attached... shut up ...idiot

Sorry, imbecile, but that's what Miller's truther video is claiming. I'm pointing out that all 767's have fairings at the wing roots. They're not the missile pods you morons claim they are.

So does this KLM 767.

images

And this one does too.

images

so ... you are suggesting commercial aircraft have pods attached... shut up ...idiot
WOW, you REALLY are fucking stupid

the stupidity is showing aircraft with attachments as a counter argument as if they are standard on commercial aircraft and thinking you are being smart ....thats stupid

the stupidity is showing aircraft with attachments as a counter argument as if they are standard on commercial aircraft and thinking you are being smart ....thats stupid
because it IS standard on THAT Aircraft you fucking moron

They are standard equipment on ALL 767's, imbecile. Where do you think the main landing gear and struts go when the plane is in flight? Into the baggage compartment?

They are standard equipment on ALL 767's, imbecile. Where do you think the main landing gear and struts go when the plane is in flight? Into the baggage compartment?

these were pictures of specialty attachments on aircraft...
BULLSHIT
but you are well known for that

1812430.jpg

Take a really good look at this photo, moron. Do you see the doors halfway back on the fairing? Do you see how they line up with the struts and main gear of the plane?

That's because Boeing designed them to be there so the main gear can swing into the fairing, the doors can close, and the plane can become streamlined. It helps to reduce drag, instead of having the gear hang down all the way to wherever the plane is going.

It's something that Boeing designed for ALL of their 767's. They also have them on some of their other jets.

so the landing gear and luggage go into a long cylinder shaped tube attached to the under belly of the air craft ??

so the landing gear and luggage go into a long cylinder shaped tube attached to the under belly of the air craft ??
take a reading comprehension class

Keep proving how stupid you are. The baggage and cargo goes under the floor, inside the pressure hull because there are contents that would be damaged by the cold and low air pressure.

The landing gear goes into the fairings outside the hull, as they are designed for cold, low pressure environments. Putting them outside also increases the fuel capacity and baggage/cargo storage space.

Keep proving how stupid you are. The baggage and cargo goes under the floor, inside the pressure hull because there are contents that would be damaged by the cold and low air pressure.

The landing gear goes into the fairings outside the hull, as they are designed for cold, low pressure environments. Putting them outside also increases the fuel capacity and baggage/cargo storage space.

well that looks nothing like the 9/11 photo you could argue it is a trick of light and shadow but not that it appears normal

well that looks nothing like the 9/11 photo you could argue it is a trick of light and shadow but not that it appears normal

That's because in the 9/11 photo, they had the gear doors closed.

Are you always this dense?

still not even close

still not even close

Well, I'm so very sorry I can't find pictures of other airline's 767s flying nose down, banked 25 - 35 degrees to port aiming at buildings to prove that every one of them has your so-called missile pods at the wing roots on both sides.

I wonder how they're keeping all the Boeing line workers who assembled that special plane quiet? Must be some powerful danger shutting them up about the one-off plane they built. The avionics, furnishings, and paint shop workings are keeping their mouths shut, too. Even the ones who have lost their jobs aren't running to the media about the armed 767. They could feed their families for years selling that interview. Yep, some mighty powerful danger indeed.

still not even close

Well, I'm so very sorry I can't find pictures of other airline's 767s flying nose down, banked 25 - 35 degrees to port aiming at buildings to prove that every one of them has your so-called missile pods at the wing roots on both sides.

I wonder how they're keeping all the Boeing line workers who assembled that special plane quiet? Must be some powerful danger shutting them up about the one-off plane they built. The avionics, furnishings, and paint shop workings are keeping their mouths shut, too. Even the ones who have lost their jobs aren't running to the media about the armed 767. They could feed their families for years selling that interview. Yep, some mighty powerful danger indeed.

irrelevant

still not even close

irrelevant

Why, because you can't refute it?

Forum List

Back