911 facts no theories

AMERICAN OFFICIAL PROPAGANDA HAS BRAINWASHED MOST OF THE COUNTRY.

BIN LADEN'S IN HIS CAVE THANKING ALLAH FOR THE AMERICANS WHO ARE WRECKING OUR COUNTRY.

When I went through Navy boot camp I got brainwashed. That's the purpose for boot camp to make us follow orders without question. Brainwashing has nothing to do with intelligence. To be completely in agreement with the bribe / kickback system they claim is free speech is the perfect example of the national epidemic of the brain dead, brainwashed people in America.

Even the the mortgage meltdown didn't wake up most Americans. America has turned into a pack of dead beats who won't pay their debts starting with the government Americans keep reelecting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Bravo.great stuff there.
My money says your dumbass was never in the military. Right, asshole?:lol::lol:

How much cash will you bet, you scumbag **** hiding behind a computer? And you're a traitor too. Bush is a traitor, you are protecting that traitor, that makes you a traitor by deduction and what you write on here.

Let's settle this with cash. I have a DD214.

"My money says your dumbass was never in the military. Right, asshole?"

How much cash will you bet, you scumbag **** hiding behind a computer? And you're a traitor too. Bush is a traitor, you are protecting that traitor, that makes you a traitor by deduction and what you write on here.

You're funny.

BIN LADEN'S IN HIS CAVE THANKING ALLAH FOR THE AMERICANS WHO ARE WRECKING OUR COUNTRY.

When I went through Navy boot camp I got brainwashed. That's the purpose for boot camp to make us follow orders without question. Brainwashing has nothing to do with intelligence. To be completely in agreement with the bribe / kickback system they claim is free speech is the perfect example of the national epidemic of the brain dead, brainwashed people in America.

Even the the mortgage meltdown didn't wake up most Americans. America has turned into a pack of dead beats who won't pay their debts starting with the government Americans keep reelecting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Bravo.great stuff there.
My money says your dumbass was never in the military. Right, asshole?:lol::lol:

I'm guessing he's your classic chair-borne soldier.

hey dipshit
if you look at the post he responded to, it wasn't YOUR'S

I was talking to 9/11 Inside Job BUT you're as big of a dumbass as he is. I have two DD214's plus worked for the NSA. Blow me, bitch. Your big font doesn't bother me.:lol::lol:

miller...

MillerMoth.jpg

You were brainwashed in boot camp?

Wow, I went through Army basic training. I was never brainwashed. Yeah, I followed orders. Had too, It comes with the territory. It's part of the deal....Everybody who enters any service knows that.....You have to follow orders.....Did you not know that before raising your hand?

If you were somehow brainwashed, then you are obviously one weak minded, WEIRD lil' son of a bitch.

I was talking to 9/11 Inside Job BUT you're as big of a dumbass as he is. I have two DD214's plus worked for the NSA. Blow me, bitch. Your big font doesn't bother me.:lol::lol:

You just didn't write "Blow me, bitch" did you? Too damn funny.

You just didn't write "Blow me, bitch" did you? Too damn funny.
"Thanks!! I'm here all week. I just flew in last night and my arms are really tired!!"
:lol::lol:

They call it "indoctrination".

The NSA jerk refused to put up cash to see my DD214. Who gives a shit if you worked for the NSA? That proves nothing even if it is true. You're a brainwashed liar and a traitor protecting the sociopath Bush.

The NSA jerk refused to put up cash to see my DD214. Who gives a shit if you worked for the NSA? That proves nothing even if it is true. You're a brainwashed liar and a traitor protecting the sociopath Bush
you are a fucking moronic idiot

The NSA jerk refused to put up cash to see my DD214. Who gives a shit if you worked for the NSA? That proves nothing even if it is true. You're a brainwashed liar and a traitor protecting the sociopath Bush.

Glass houses asswipe, talk about brainwashed!
You have been brainwashed by hatred of the USA fueled by loons like Alex Jones who make lots of money from brainwashed twoofers like you and idEOTs....

You were brainwashed in boot camp?

Wow, I went through Army basic training. I was never brainwashed. Yeah, I followed orders. Had too, It comes with the territory. It's part of the deal....Everybody who enters any service knows that.....You have to follow orders.....Did you not know that before raising your hand?

If you were somehow brainwashed, then you are obviously one weak minded, WEIRD lil' son of a bitch.

He was brainwashed in boot camp the same way YOU have been brainwashed by the mainstream media on 9/11.

Dont believe Obama idoiots lies about working for the NSA.He always tells those fairy tales in all his posts.He acts like a five year old kid constantly and expects people to believe his lies that he worked for the NSA on top of the fact he never even trys to refute the evidence or facts? pretty hysterical isnt it?:lol: He makes Ditzcon look like a genius.:lol:

Glass houses asswipe, talk about brainwashed!
You have been brainwashed by hatred of the USA fueled by loons like Alex Jones who make lots of money from brainwashed twoofers like you and idEOTs....

whatever agent slackass.he doesnt run off with his tail between his legs like you agents do when confronted wtih evidence and facts you cant refute.:lol:you cant refute the evidence so all you can do is make childish twoofers comment when you cant refute Jones evidence and most truthers i know havent given a jones a penny.i havent.

Forum List

Back