911 facts no theories

Can jet fuel fires cut those beams and blast them in all directions?

You can see the south tower explode and the steel beams were cut and blasted in all directions.

Do all the 17444 members on here want to protect George Bush from a fair American trial guaranteed by the 6th Amendment? To keep looking the other way just because you hope the outcome will be exactly as we can all see the steel beams.

There's plenty more evidence but the steel beams convict Bush, Larry Silverstein, and a very long list of co-defendants. They love telling you that a conspiracy is impossible. To believe that when the evidence is right before your eyes is a delusion. It doesn't matter if you like the verdict or not. Bush & Silverstein need to be arrested and prosecuted under the law. If they are innocent they will be released.

When they are put into the Super Max in CO. they'll rat to get to a USP. THEY WON'T TAKE A RAP IN THE SUPER MAX. The USP is a kindergarten compared to the Super Max.
And you wonder why the judge, no doubt after going though the reports from psychiatrists, deemed you insane.

Seriously, you're a fucking whackjob, CONVICT!:cuckoo:

We already identified you as a traitor, a liar, delusional beyond repair. We're trying to connect with the 17,444 members here.

You're just blabbering to yourselves. We need a big round up of the traitors for a fair trial. Be fucking careful because I'm not joking. When we can get some Americans who are tired of the PRIVILEGED fucking the rest of us out of our jobs and our American way of life because they keep bribing the Democrat Republican Crime Family that brainwashed assholes who keep voting them into power we'll kill you jerks.

Traitors need to be dealt with properly. Not this name calling candy bullshit. We'll come and gun you down. You better keep using your fake names or we'll find you quick and easy.

Evil George Bush needs to pay for this crime. He got off on the AWOL charge. We got him on lying us into war, that's treason; and 911 that's murder and treason. He's just a private citizen now. Keep protecting Bush you assholes.

We already identified you as a traitor, a liar, delusional beyond repair. We're trying to connect with the 17,444 members here.

You're just blabbering to yourselves. We need a big round up of the traitors for a fair trial. Be fucking careful because I'm not joking. When we can get some Americans who are tired of the PRIVILEGED fucking the rest of us out of our jobs and our American way of life because they keep bribing the Democrat Republican Crime Family that brainwashed assholes who keep voting them into power we'll kill you jerks.

Traitors need to be dealt with properly. Not this name calling candy bullshit. We'll come and gun you down. You better keep using your fake names or we'll find you quick and easy.

Evil George Bush needs to pay for this crime. He got off on the AWOL charge. We got him on lying us into war, that's treason; and 911 that's murder and treason. He's just a private citizen now. Keep protecting Bush you assholes.
C-YA!.......Whackjob!

I have a feeling you're going bye-bye quite shortly!

C-YA!.......Whackjob!

i see he has earned his 2nd red star already :lol:

C-YA!.......Whackjob!

I think he just earned his ass a trip good bye!

C-YA!.......Whackjob!

If he keeps getting red badges this quickly, he'll catch up to Goof-0-phera in 2 or 3 weeks.

I see your stupid ass being banned shortly.

BTW, bring it on you fucking cock sucker. My dogs will skull fuck your sorry ass.:lol::lol:

thats exactly what these assholes traiters are doing is protecting that other asshole traiter.

thats exactly what these assholes traiters are doing is protecting that other asshole traiter.
yeah, you troofer morons are asshole traitors

identifiable means it has a part number or serial number not one such item was discovered

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Licensed commercial pilot. Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged .Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

identifiable means it has a part number or serial number not one such item was discovered

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College. 34-year Air Force career.

Essay: "In all my years of direct and indirect participation, I never witnessed nor even heard of an aircraft loss, where the wreckage was accessible, that prevented investigators from finding enough hard evidence to positively identify the make, model, and specific registration number of the aircraft -- and in most cases the precise cause of the accident. ...

The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft. On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden from public view. …

With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon as alleged. Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged .Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

I hate to interrupt, but don't the Black boxes have serial numbers? But then again I bet those were planted anyway. :eusa_whistle:

I hate to interrupt, but don't the Black boxes have serial numbers? But then again I bet those were planted anyway. :eusa_whistle:

in your claimed 10 dumpster loads of 95%OF A 747... not one identifiable part

Not one Identifiable part? Really? That's what you want to go with? You sure?

Evidence used in a court of law.
93debris1.jpg

ua-paint-scheme-missing.gif

flight93-voice-recorder.jpg

Flight93Airphonephotocopy.jpg

ua93-fuselage2.jpg

How much proof can you handle?

Forum List

Back