A challenge to ALL of you whining about P. Dean's firing

Yeah, and try to organize a wedding like the following:

Paula-Deen.jpg

• Banned
Bill Mahr called Palin a slut and we all, including me, bitched about it being over the top.

I'm pretty sure the term ****** is just as bad.

How bout we STOP being hypocrites eh?

Nah. I don't have a job and wouldn't use that word even if I did work with blacks. They might, to each other, but I wouldn't. I be white. No can do. Besides...I'm totally burned out on the Deen Scandal. We need a new person to talk about for a few weeks to fight amongst each other over. :lol:

Last edited:
Can you prove that she has used that term in recent history?

Do you actually believe that she said that about the wedding?

Remember, women have lied about being raped. Blacks have lied about being racially attacked. What gives any credibility to these charges?

Yes, Paula admitted to using the word "******" years ago when talking about a bank robber. I have no problem with that.

But I don't see anything in her recent history to show that she is a racist.

I really don't even like her cooking style... Or her show. Her voice grates on my ears. But I tire of these baseless charges destroying a person's life.

I tend to think there is a significant difference between someone currently saying it or someone admitting that they said it in a private conversation in a particularly context years ago.

If I say the N word because im reading Mark Twain outloud, should I be fired from my job?

Goto work tomorrow and share the word ******* with your co-workers and then report your findings here to the rest of us SANE people.

Off base, Gramps. She *may* have used the word 30 years ago. In private. With her husband. That isn't the same as doing it today. It isnt the same as doing it at work.

She should just call them old Gaffes...works For Biden

-------------------------:eusa_angel:

Vice President Joe Biden is currently under fire for adopting a drawl and telling a group of black supporters that Republicans “gonna put ya’ll back in chains.” But this is not the first time the vice president has been dogged by offensive remarks.

ONE. Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

He later apologized for the incident—but his penchant for crossing the line stuck with him on the campaign trail.

TWO. Biden falsely boasted that Delaware was a slave state to explain why he would remain competitive in southern primaries.

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said.

The nation’s first black governor, Virginia’s Douglas Wilder, recently blasted Biden for engaging in racially charged rhetoric. The Daily Mail reports:

‘Slavery is nothing to joke about. And the history of this nation’s involvement with slavery is nothing to pass off in a joke.’

Suggesting that Biden was a liability to Obama, he added that ‘you can’t continue to make gaffe after gaffe after gaffe and believe that it’s going to be supportive of what you and the president are both trying to do’.

THREE. Biden’s treatment of Indian-Americans has earned him plenty of criticism. In 2006, he told an Indian-American supporter that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

Read more: The Top 5 Racist Biden Gaffes ... - Fox Nation

The Top 5 Racist Biden Gaffes ... - Fox Nation

Goto work tomorrow and share the word ******* with your co-workers and then report your findings here to the rest of us SANE people.

Did she say it at work?
What words are we allowed to say? Can i call somone a monkey or a water buffalo?
Since when did we have a right to not be offended?

More Racists with jobs...:eusa_whistle:

---------:eusa_eh:

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid throwing bows at President Obama back in 2008, saying that he had "no Negro dialect" unless he chose to use one. And all we had to say was: Yowza, old man, hope you're not counting on re-election anytime soon!

DEMOCRAT: Rev. Al Sharpton
QUOTE: "White folks was in caves while we was building empires... We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it."

QUOTE: "A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee..." [Allegedly said to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 campaign]

It got changed to allegedly after Tubby Ed died and a proven liar, well... probably lied

DEMOCRAT: Diane Watson (State Senator, CA)
QUOTE: "He's married to a white woman. He wants to be white. He wants a colorless society. He has no ethnic pride. He doesn't want to be black."

Left-Wing Knockouts: When Democrats Get Racist | Complex

Last edited:
Yeah, and try to organize a wedding like the following:

Paula-Deen.jpg

I wonder what party she is in, priceless!!!!!

I'm new to this horseshit spectacle, first thread but I suspect she's no Democrat..

In fact... it looks like just another Democrat, "Throw the Senior Citizen off the Cliff, so we can legally steal their money" thing.

Last edited:

Did she say it at work?
What words are we allowed to say? Can i call somone a monkey or a water buffalo?
Since when did we have a right to not be offended?

Not at all the point I was trying to make. I have fired employees for less. She can say whatever she damn well pleases. Her employer should have the right to fire her for whatever reason they deem.

I grew up in the early 60s and the "N word" was fairly common. It was considered to be crude but not obscene. We actually used to consider the "F word" to be obscene back then.

Times have changed and many people haven't. Those who grew up in the south in the 40s and 50s would commonly call blacks "*******". By the late 60s, that was no longer socially acceptable. You could now say "fuck" but you better not get caught saying "******". Those of that generation learned to whisper the word in private conversation.

Paula Deene is a product of her time. Doesn't make her use of the term acceptable but understandable

Another term that used to be acceptable and now is grounds for firing is "fag" or "faggot". Until about 20 years ago it was a common put-down

Now, if you let it slip.........You got some splain'in to do

i am with gramps...they have ever right to fire her

If they can fire her for using a bad word 30 years ago, and having to admit it in a deposition or face perjury charges, then a company should be able to not hire black or gay people.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Common fact...Democrats were still calling Brazil nuts...."****** toes" well into the 80's.

In fact, certain pockets of Democrats across the country still do...:eek:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back