Zone1 A Church Taking Action & Fighting Back Against LGBTQ+Pedo

I don’t think the statement was sexual. It was the attack on Christians teach that there will be a Judgement Day and God would send His children to hell as punishment. In fact, these LGBTQ people can’t fathom they are sinning and doing anything wrong.

I don’t think the statement was sexual. It was the attack on Christians teach that there will be a Judgement Day and God would send His children to hell as punishment. In fact, these LGBTQ people can’t fathom they are sinning and doing anything wrong.
To be fair, John 1:12-13 describe G-d's children as only those who have accepted His free gift of Salvation through Christ. So the idea of "universal" salvation-meaning everyone regardless goes to heaven, is totally debunked just in these two verses alone. So those who reject Christ are already under divine Judgement and face eternal torment in the Lake of Fire for their unbelief. As to believers, the Judgement Seat of Christ is different from the Great White Throne Judgement described in Revelation 20. This Judgement pertains to the gain/loss of rewards whilst Christians were alive on Earth. A person may still be saved, but may have to endure the loss of rewards. Their Salvation was settled once they received Christ by faith.

And what's more, We've seen believers who latched on to this mentality claiming they are showing "unconditional love". But they still fail to present the other half of the Gospel message, and that is God, who is Holy, Pure, and Righteous, can and will exercise His Divine Wrath upon all who refuse such a wonderful gift.

Yes, good for a church that isn't afraid to stand up for principles instead of keeping quiet on their agenda of intolerance.

It's newsworthy on account of this church testing the waters to see if they're on financially sound footing or not.
Smokescreen.

Ah...deflection. Watch this church and its leaders closely.
A church that preaches tolerance of sin is worse than no church at all, and the pastor and elders/deacons, have every RIGHT to exercise discipline within the church. Such was the case with my own church back in 2010. Our Senior pastor had to resign his position because he was found to be in an adulterous relationship. Both couples/families have since healed from it, but he does not shepherd the flock anymore. Point being, a church MUST, by definition, be intolerant of sinful behavior, regardless of what it is. It just so happens sexual perversion is in the forefront right now.

And what's more, We've seen believers who latched on to this mentality claiming they are showing "unconditional love". But they still fail to present the other half of the Gospel message, and that is God, who is Holy, Pure, and Righteous, can and will exercise His Divine Wrath upon all who refuse such a wonderful gift.
Well, there are three levels in heaven of different degrees. First Corinthians chapter 15. Not all in heaven will be great wonderful people that lived as long as they eventually bow their knee and confess Jesus is the Christ.

To be fair, John 1:12-13 describe G-d's children as only those who have accepted His free gift of Salvation through Christ. So the idea of "universal" salvation-meaning everyone regardless goes to heaven, is totally debunked just in these two verses alone. So those who reject Christ are already under divine Judgement and face eternal torment in the Lake of Fire for their unbelief. As to believers, the Judgement Seat of Christ is different from the Great White Throne Judgement described in Revelation 20. This Judgement pertains to the gain/loss of rewards whilst Christians were alive on Earth. A person may still be saved, but may have to endure the loss of rewards. Their Salvation was settled once they received Christ by faith.
Read First Corinthians chapter 15. There are levels of resurrection in Heaven. Only one is where Father in Heaven and Christ will reign from, Celestial Glory. However, those who deny the Holy Ghost and never confess Jesus is the Christ will not be in one of the three glories. They will be in Perdition with Perdition, the devil.

He proved that with Sodom and Gomorrah,
Read Ezekiel....he explains what Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed over......

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

A lot on the Right are in trouble.

Ezekiel 16:49-50​

New International Version​

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

What were the detestable things? Sodomy is one. They wanted to do that to the visitors. The normal family with mom, dad and children is the only way for a society to exist and grow strong. Homosexuality is an abomination to this and it was God who set in motion the norm in the Garden the heterosexual family and how society is to be set up. What other unnatural behavior is set aside for an entire month trying to tear down what is necessary for our society to grow strong? The only one is Pride Month. Pride in making fun of our norm for society. It’s definately getting to be like Sodom and Gomorrah in our days. Indoctrination of children against our society norms and the leader of our norms, God.

I don’t think the statement was sexual. It was the attack on Christians teach that there will be a Judgement Day and God would send His children to hell as punishment. In fact, these LGBTQ people can’t fathom they are sinning and doing anything wron

The detestable things are sexual perversions. They wanted to rape the two male angels and were punished for it. You can go to Genesis and read it. Biblical verses should be read in light of their immediate and general biblical context. There's nothing that you will ever say to convince a born-again child of God, that homosexuality is endorsed in the bible or not a detestable sin. Homosexuals need to repent and stop defiling themselves, both in body and soul. They need to turn to Jesus and receive the gift of salvation through faith.

That’s correct. What would be detestable other than that very ordinance of marriage God set as the standard of society being mocked. An entire month we are told to accept pride against that very ordinance of God and against societies norm for a productive and growing strong society. Insane!

True. Also true is that a whole lot more on the left are in trouble! Good that everyone turn to God before that trouble becomes a reality.

Forum List

Back