A Judge Has Been Chosen.But To The Left,It's The End Of The World And We Are All Gonna Die.

Yup, as expected, the left will know warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?
And thats just one warning, what else will happen with a 5/4 Supreme Court? Are we all gonna starve to death and eventually wind up like Chicago and Venezuela? And will all major cities be taken out by giant monsters? What else is gonna happen if Kavanaugh gets on the bench?

Seems like a decent choice to me. Don't know much about him.

If it seems like a decent choice to you.....all is lost then.:sad:

Mercy Lord Mercy.
when nancy pelosi makes her statement about Kavanough, i think both of her dentures and one eye are going to fall out on live TV

op seems in manic mode, frantically fabricating fake news

partisan fun for partisan fools, i guess :eusa_clap:

Yup, as expected, the left will now warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?
And thats just one warning, what else will happen with a 5/4 Supreme Court? Are we all gonna starve to death and eventually wind up like Chicago and Venezuela? And will all major cities be taken out by giant monsters? What else is gonna happen if Kavanaugh gets on the bench?

I assume you know there is another thread on this. It's for people who are more mature, and out of the crayon/coloring book section of knowledge.
Trump Picks Kavanaugh

I am just thrilled... Going to a meeting next week after the winning of the Supreme Court re: the erection of some Confederate Civil War Generals statues... Life is good...
i am pretty sure that everyone that voted for Hillary would not be able to spell Kavanaugh on the 1st,2nd,3rd,4th or more attempts

Yup, as expected, the left will know warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?

Mercy Lord Mercy.

You are pretty much a lost cause anyway....

You'd figure they'd be giddy as school girls now that the blob has appointed 2 justices...they seem more pissed than ever.

well it looks like the world is gonna come to an end, what about Mars?

Trump could have picked a liberal judge and they'd still instantly freak out. They are trained that way.

36913833_2153646568251481_8981887530701946880_n.jpg

Trump could have picked a liberal judge and they'd still instantly freak out. They are trained that way.

36913833_2153646568251481_8981887530701946880_n.jpg
obama could have chosen this judge and crying chuck would of given him another nobel peece prize

Mercy Lord Mercy.
now i am really worried that the next time i go to wal mart/grocer,the water and bread shelves will be empty because of Justice Klavanov

Pregnant women and sick people may end up dying if Roe v. Wade and Obamacare are overturned. That's just the beginning of what a NaziCon SCOTUS could do.

You'd figure they'd be giddy as school girls now that the blob has appointed 2 justices...they seem more pissed than ever.

I'm smiling, I listened to about 25 minutes of mslsd and according to them, America as we know it is coming to an end. They had me laughing my ass off with all their faux fear mongering. Fuaxcahaunches was really entertaining.

I'm smiling, I listened to about 25 minutes of mslsd and according to them, America as we know it is coming to an end. They had me laughing my ass off with all their faux fear mongering. Fuaxcahaunches was really entertaining.

They and Fox news are both good for a belly laugh. Wasn't it predictable; the Complete over reaction by the left wing media. Christ folks...give it a rest.

They and Fox news are both good for a belly laugh. Wasn't it predictable; the Complete over reaction by the left wing media. Christ folks...give it a rest.

Haven't watched Fox except for the announcement and the judges speech. And hell must have frozen over because for once we agree.

These days, sadly, every day is the end of the world according to much of the left. At least the left that is in the media. Reminds me of the Right in the media during Obama :D But somehow it seems sadder.

Forum List

Back