A Judge Has Been Chosen.But To The Left,It's The End Of The World And We Are All Gonna Die.

Yup, as expected, the left will now warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?
And thats just one warning, what else will happen with a 5/4 Supreme Court? Are we all gonna starve to death and eventually wind up like Chicago and Venezuela? And will all major cities be taken out by giant monsters? What else is gonna happen if Kavanaugh gets on the bench?
Who said we are going to die?

Loon

Damn trumptards confuse easily

is elizabeth warren actually going to make stuff up about Kavanough after what we all know her shananigans?

Progressives will never happy, enless they are in total control of those they disagree with.... fact

Progressives will never happy, enless they are in total control of those they disagree with.... fact
for the rest of my life, i will have to worry that someday I will see the 3 foot wide eye of some giant dinasour peeping into my bedroom window now that we have a judge kavanough

Yup, as expected, the left will now warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?
And thats just one warning, what else will happen with a 5/4 Supreme Court? Are we all gonna starve to death and eventually wind up like Chicago and Venezuela? And will all major cities be taken out by giant monsters? What else is gonna happen if Kavanaugh gets on the bench?

Not to worry, nothing will change. Except maybe pregnant women who don't want to be and don't have American Express cards to fly to STATES or other countries that allow them not to be. Maybe those minorities who expect FULL citizenship smand dare to use pools, mow lawns, walk across streets at an angle or want to vote will be fine. And maybe those desperate brown people will just to have to take their chances and let presidents decide if their kids can be KIDNAPPED from them.

Other than those groups of people, NO PROB.

Not to worry, nothing will change. Except maybe pregnant women who don't want to be and don't have American Express cards to fly to STATES or other countries that allow them not to be. Maybe those minorities who expect FULL citizenship smand dare to use pools, mow lawns, walk across streets at an angle or want to vote will be fine. And maybe those desperate brown people will just to have to take their chances and let presidents decide if their kids can be KIDNAPPED from them.

Shrugs.

I am just thrilled... Going to a meeting next week after the winning of the Supreme Court re: the erection of some Confederate Civil War Generals statues... Life is good...

Last edited:
why is it that the left is never bothered when innocent people die, yet now they are concerned that innocent people are going to die with this new judge?

this-just-in-nobody-gives-a-fuck.jpg

i wonder if biden will later call to congratulate the new judge and would like to meet him,his wife and two daughters sometime in the near future

In some states, women may be forced to get their abortions no later than week 20. OMG!
is maxine waters going to claim that soon all restaurants are going to have seperate/sub par restrooms for blacks if he gets nominated?

Dude I don’t hate all the ones one the left. W have some smart liberals here just a few. But Maxine might go ghetto and start preaching like Richard Pryor.

Dude I don’t hate all the ones one the left. W have some smart liberals here just a few. But Maxine might go ghetto and start preaching like Richard Pryor.
well if the end of the world is coming, guess i should go fill up all of my two gallon gas containers

Yup, as expected, the left will know warn us of bad things to come if this Judge gets onto the Supreme Court. So far,it looks like all pregnant women will either be prosecuted, convicted, summoned, lose all rights to a lawyer or free speech, maybe even sent to jail?

Seems like a decent choice to me. Don't know much about him.

If it seems like a decent choice to you.....all is lost then.:sad:

Mercy Lord Mercy.

Forum List

Back