A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

Well, what can be said about this story. Things about this guy to be a 'sexual predator' began surfacing when he was already in jail for another crime.

The rapes in prison didn't happen, there were sexual assaults which were later added to his conviction list.

After the truth about him became known, he got a life term in men's prison.

And it was England, not the US.

WTH difference does it make where it happened?

Ya fckd up, own it

msnbc ,cnn, nbc, abc, ect are also private businesses ! the NYT is a private business ....
And fox. Don't forget fox. Fox, as well as several of their stars separately testified that no reasonable person should believe the things they broadcast.

Well, what can be said about this story. Things about this guy to be a 'sexual predator' began surfacing when he was already in jail for another crime.

The rapes in prison didn't happen, there were sexual assaults which were later added to his conviction list.

After the truth about him became known, he got a life term in men's prison.

And it was England, not the US.
Oh, the lying justification is so entertaining.

WTH difference does it make where it happened?

Ya fckd up, own it
Where it happened was the last of my points. You seem to have concentrated on it while ignoring the other ones. This story wasn't exactly as it was described by your hero Putin.

THIS is why normal people have more respect for Vlad Putin than almost anyone in the Borg Democrat Party.

For the leader of a "communist" country, at least he understands the necessary role of the spiritual in human cultures

You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange and call it an orange, but it's still not an orange.

Where it happened was the last of my points. You seem to have concentrated on it while ignoring the other ones. This story wasn't exactly as it was described by your hero Putin.

Dude, dudette or whatever.... Putin merely stated a fact and for some reason you loon's heads are spinning and exploding.

Get past it

Putin’s just jealous because he realizes that if the soviets had done to their culture what the democrats are doing to ours, the USSR would never have collapsed.

I think the important part is, that the man said he was a "woman" so lefties transferred him to a woman's prison were he raped women.

The point is, that a "man is a man" and him claiming otherwise, is not a reason to room him with a woman in prison.

Agreed.

You didn't leave the rest of us much choice in the matter this last time around, did you?

It is a sad state of affairs when someone like Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has more credibility and respect (and trustworthiness) than the incumbent US President.
The election was stolen so there was no "choice".

The Best President of modern times was replaced by this Joe Potatohead idiot who is the Worst President.

That is saying a lot since the runner up for Worst President is The Worthless Negro.

Forum List

Back