A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

I don’t really care

I am more concerned with Republicans attacking our Democracy
republicans are not attacking anything ! the greatest damage done to Americans and America itself in recent times is the leftist riots that destroyed billions in private property ,killed dozens, injured over 2000 law enforcement ,and seized sovereign US territory in Seattle to set up a marxist gov named CHOP.

and we say the msm ,social media ,and vote counters influenced the election in favor of Biden ...whats the difference ?

The difference is you invented a phony stolen election rant because you can’t accept defeat

I didn’t lose….I was cheated

I've never had any problem with or question about my sexuality. It's pretty creepy that my personal life interests you so much.
Yep, certainly don't have an interest in your sexuality. Just amused that you can't tell the difference between males and females.

More Conservative worship of Putin
the right are not allies of Putin ..Putin leads a gov that is more in line with what the left would like in the US ! after saying that the democrats are staunch supporters of the CCP that is responsible for a virus that has killed millions and restricted the freedoms of people across the world ! and that commie is a fact !

I don’t really care

I am more concerned with Republicans attacking our Democracy

You don't care about women being beaten by fucked in the head men? And celebrated by our society for doing it?

Well, I believe you, that you don't care about that. You are a soulless partisan zealot.

What is insane is the stupid Left believing that more taxes and welfare makes a country more prosperous, that millions of Illegals flooding across the border makes the US stronger, that queers in the military makes us safer, that a fetus isn't a human being, that police aren't needed and that $30 trillion in debt is not a big deal.

Talk about insanity but the Left is as wacky as it gets.
1. Taxes and welfare make us stronger by supplying better infrastructure for our businesses, and raising the standard of living for our poorest citizens, assuring more customers for those businesses.
2. If the GOP would cooperate, instead of just being whiny bitches, we would have a fair and reasonable immigration system.
3. We have always had queers in the military. They just had to hide that fact. Why get rid of soldiers who have been courageously, and honorably serving our country?
4 A fetus is not a person.
5. Nobody said police are not needed. Police who refuse to follow the rules, and think they are above the law are not needed.
6. $30 trillion is a huge thing, but we have to pay our bills when they come due, just like anyone else, and if we don't fix our infrastructure now, it will cost us a lot more in the future.

The difference is you invented a phony stolen election rant because you can’t accept defeat

I didn’t lose….I was cheated
they silenced and censored a sitting POTUS and refused to allow reports on the Biden family business dealings on the msm and social media platforms ! that has never happened in this country before ! if that would have happened to the lefts candidate riots would still be happening !

the right are not allies of Putin ..Putin leads a gov that is more in line with what the left would like in the US ! after saying that the democrats are staunch supporters of the CCP that is responsible for a virus that has killed millions and restricted the freedoms of people across the world ! and that commie is a fact !
Yet the right praises Putin every day.

Did I attack you? The Russian government is violently opposed to homosexuality. Using Putin as an example caries with it the rest of his actions on the issue.

If you just want to talk about the issue of Trans-athletes leave the gay murdering bastard out of it.

Discussing one statement does NOT "carry with it the rest of his actions".

That is something YOU did, as a snide little attack.

You care about the "gays" but you don't care about teh "women" being beaten. Why? Why does one rate for you and not the other?

Forum List

Back