A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

I have this dream of Biden getting on TV and announcing everyone should breathe continuously, just to see how many wingnuts suffocate because they don't want the gummit telling them what to do.

That a mannish woman signs up for a sport knowing that she is going to get beaten up and she gets beaten up? Um... yeah, that's weird and stuff, but I don't see the difference between a womanish man beating her up or another mannish woman.

The only reason why ANYONE cares about women's sports at all is because a bunch of money is tied to it for college. Not because the colleges are making any money, but because the mandates the government has put on them through Title IX.

So what you are complaining about is a benefit created by a government mandate is being nullified by another government mandate
Sexist.

I have this dream of Biden getting on TV and announcing everyone should breathe continuously, just to see how many wingnuts suffocate because they don't want the gummit telling them what to do.

That a mannish woman signs up for a sport knowing that she is going to get beaten up and she gets beaten up? Um... yeah, that's weird and stuff, but I don't see the difference between a womanish man beating her up or another mannish woman.

The only reason why ANYONE cares about women's sports at all is because a bunch of money is tied to it for college. Not because the colleges are making any money, but because the mandates the government has put on them through Title IX.

So what you are complaining about is a benefit created by a government mandate is being nullified by another government mandate
Maybe if you look up, you'll see the point going right over your head

The right has had a huge shortage of sanity for quite a while.
What is insane is the stupid Left believing that more taxes and welfare makes a country more prosperous, that millions of Illegals flooding across the border makes the US stronger, that queers in the military makes us safer, that a fetus isn't a human being, that police aren't needed and that $30 trillion in debt is not a big deal.

Talk about insanity but the Left is as wacky as it gets.

Putin is ten time the man than that piece of shit Joe Poatohead that you idiot Moon Bats voted for and then ignored the fact that he stole the election.

Compared to Potatohead he is more honest and he actually is a good leader while Potatohead has failed at everything and Putin is a million times more competent. He puts Russia's interest first while Potatohead is working to make the US a shithole.

Putin is is smart while Potatohead is dumber than a door knob.

There is no head of state in the entire world that isn't significantly more intelligence than this idiot we have.
More Conservative worship of Putin

The Democrats stealing the election was the bigest attack on our Democracy since the Republic was founded.
Well there was that little dust up when the southern states were compelled by force of arms to rejoin the union.

More Putin-loving from the cult.

They do love their authoritarians.
It's not that. It's a crying shame that the likes of Putin has more sense than 99% of the governments of the West.

As he said, "I hope that our society has inner moral protection......". That's mostly evaporated in the West, that's why the majority have to suffer this crap from the mentally ill. Imagine a war against Russia and the allied troops from the West turn up in skirts, lipstick and moustaches?

One thing is for sure, I don't tolerate this mentally ill way of thinking that you and the Left support, i only do work for normal people, and I'm flat out busy. Thank goodness my two boys are normal and have girlfriends, and they too are normal.

It is a sad state of affairs when the leader of Russia has more credibility and respect than the President of the US.
Agreed.
Of course when the Moon Bats voted for a man whose nickname is Joe Potatohead no wonder.
You didn't leave the rest of us much choice in the matter this last time around, did you?

It is a sad state of affairs when someone like Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has more credibility and respect (and trustworthiness) than the incumbent US President.

Agreed.

You didn't leave the rest of us much choice in the matter this last time around, did you?

It is a sad state of affairs when someone like Sleepy Old Uncle Joe has more credibility and respect (and trustworthiness) than the incumbent US President.

Hahaha 😄 oh me achin ribs

Because he doesn't support you chopping your cock off and then donning lipstick? You freak.

(Donning means "to put on and display", incase you struggled with that)

Putin is a tyrant when it comes to homosexuality

I refuse to take his advice on the issue
Did either of you actually listen to what he said?

1. He didn't say transgendered people shouldn't exist.
2. He didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to transition
3. He did say that just because a man says/thinks they are a woman doesn't mean the society has to suspend all common sense as it pertains to the differences between the two genders. Sports, Prison, etc are separated for a reason, and the rest of society shouldn't have to ignore those reasons because you have some mental issues you're working through. Happy to help you if we can but 99% of the population shouldn't bend to 1%.
4. Nothing in that video had anything to do with homosexuality.

Yea sure. Ukraine has nothing to do with NATO. Keep deflecting, your boys Obama and Biden love bending over for Putin.

I don’t see Biden claiming Putin or Kim Jong Un as friends
That would be Trump

Forum List

Back