A media star is born - the crying Starbucks employee

This has gone viral

You can google “crying starbucks employee” and find about 20 presentations mocking this lib snowflake

I do hope he's not going to college for acting. If so they should refund his (or his parents) money.

He's trying to convince people he's a girl for one when it's clear he's just a wimpy guy. Two, you would think that if he wanted to make the least attempt at authenticity, he would have peeled and sliced an onion just below where he aimed the camera. Nobody cries like that without shedding one tear. And yes, I went full screen just to make sure.

I remember how great YouTube was before Google bought it, ruined it with all their ads, and started to pay people that became media stars. You didn't have any crap like this.

The Soy latte.

I saw part of that, oh my goodness, the abuse! Is a student 25 hours a week, and works two 8 hour shifts a week. Oh my, how brutal! Between school and work that is what, 41 hours a week?

Guess what, cupcake? It only gets worse from here. And don't even think about the military, most times there if I had a 55 hour work week I had it easy.

I think basic training in the military during the Vietnam Era did a lot to toughen me up. You get to enjoy the experience of having some drill sergeant stick his face right up to yours and scream at you.

The younger generations today could really benefit from some time in the military.

This has gone viral

You can google “crying starbucks employee” and find about 20 presentations mocking this lib snowflake

I don't know these days if it's a guy or a lass. One think is for sure, drawn on eyebrows stick out like a sore thumb.

Growing up, we used to run to the bathroom to cry in privacy. I don't know if it was where I grew up or the time in which I did but it just wasn't cool to cry publicly. I don't understand filming yourself crying--apparently WATCHING it--and then deciding yeah, this looks great. POST.

This is a girl
The crybaby is a confusing person

But he/she/it claims to be a male

Do they have drugs that cause women to grow beards and a moustache?

If so then maybe “he” is a “she”

Who knows?

I see absolutely no difference from somebody like that than I do from somebody who goes on and on about how Trump should be President endlessly.
You have the TDS bug really bad if you see no difference between a trump supporter and this freaky dude/gal dripping tears into a customer’s latte

This has gone viral

I'm old enough to remember when in order to be famous you had to have some talent or skill. You were a good actor, incredibly smart, good musician, singer, created things, an artist or something to earn being famous.

Now we have a entire generation that become famous for being pussy ass bitches and do absolutely nothing. We have people who become famous for no reason at all, or for negative reasons. Ever since Paris Hilton got famous for getting banged on camera our society has gone down hill.

Social media has had nothing but a negative impact on our society and has done very little to have a positive impact.

You have the TDS bug really bad if you see no difference between a trump supporter and this freaky dude/gal dripping tears into a customer’s latte

And as I just said, I see absolutely no difference between the two.

They are both the exact same thing in my eyes, they just whine and dry about different things. But they all go on and on endlessly and ad nauseum about things that only matter in their own little bubble and most others could not give a fig about.

And no, I do not have TDS. Quite the opposite, I could not care less about him. He was President, now he is not. And in that aspect I almost never talk about him. Pretty much how I never talk about Presidents Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter, et all. People with TDS can not resist dragging him into every possible conversation, and blaming him for all the evils that ever happened in the world. Eve talked Adam into eating the apple ang getting expelled from Paradise? Trump's fault.

And I see BDS the exact same way.

So I find it hilarious you are accusing me of TDS, at the same time you are saying the rest.

I had a "full beard" like that when I was about 14 or 15.

It's a truly magic time in a boy's life when that fuzz starts to thicken to the point he can convince himself he's on the way.

Forum List

Back