A message to America from Black America.

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.
Not even going to give it one second.

Blacks destiny is in their own hands. Hold them out for a handout of use them for school & work. Their choice

Even better...Who needs to hear what others say when you already know all about them. Its Obama's fault!
Listen dumbass, "they" are no different than me. We all have the same chances to do something with our lives. Unless you're implying that blacks are less intelligent than everyone else and can't make it happen.

Thats where you're wrong. We are different than you and history has shown that to be true. We have been treated differently based on skin color alone. Thats the difference. And we still are. That is the difference.

Now maybe you want to deny racial profiling happens? But you wont...the only thing you'll do to show that we are the same is to tell us WHY racial profiling is ok because yanno, me and you are just the same, right? lol

I needed to hear.

Way to go champ. 7 seconds and it hurt your whiteness

NOpe. 7 seconds and it hurts our patience.

Is this where you pretend you had patience before the awful cries of rights by blacks MADE you lose it? That ole chestnut?

How long do we have to listen to this crap?

8 seconds...but you quit because it hurts to listen to it. And while it hurts for you to listen to it you simultaneously scream for the people living it to forget about it.

See? You hearing is worse than someone else experiencing it. Sorry.

You're black. YOu don't know what it is like to be held responsible for the crimes of people who sort of looked like you centuries before you were born, crime committed against other people who have been dead for centuries.

WTF????

This is the whitest comment ever. Here you are crying about racial prejudice while telling blacks THEY DONT EXPERIENCE RACIAL PREJUDICE>?!??!

LOL...Lemme guess the worst thing you've experienced. A black dude called you cracka once and it hurt soooo bad? No, a black girl called you white boy...prolly said something about dick size and you;ve forever been scarred? lol

Litttle shit like that. Or are you going to bust out the old "We dont have White Entertainment Television!!!" :lol:

1. Mmm, no. I was never "patient" with being held accountable for the sins of others centuries dead. But as time has gone on, I have become even LESS patient. I am sorry if my wording was confusing for you.

2. You find me a slave who has a complaint and I will be happy to listen. Modern blacks? Not so much. I have seen what you consider "racism". Hint. Not getting your way isn't racism.

3. NOt sure what you are raving about. You don't understand what it is to be white. I explained part of it, but I can see you didn't grasp any of it. It's a white thing. You don't understand.

I needed to hear.

Is this where you pretend you had patience before the awful cries of rights by blacks MADE you lose it? That ole chestnut?

8 seconds...but you quit because it hurts to listen to it. And while it hurts for you to listen to it you simultaneously scream for the people living it to forget about it.

You're black. YOu don't know what it is like to be held responsible for the crimes of people who sort of looked like you centuries before you were born, crime committed against other people who have been dead for centuries.

WTF????

This is the whitest comment ever. Here you are crying about racial prejudice while telling blacks THEY DONT EXPERIENCE RACIAL PREJUDICE>?!??!

LOL...Lemme guess the worst thing you've experienced. A black dude called you cracka once and it hurt soooo bad? No, a black girl called you white boy...prolly said something about dick size and you;ve forever been scarred? lol

Litttle shit like that. Or are you going to bust out the old "We dont have White Entertainment Television!!!" :lol:
:lmao:
You are one pathetic human being.

If it was up to you it would be a crime to be white.

You won't pry any guilt from me. There isn't any.
Only pride. And I hope it stings like a bitch knowing that
:fu:

I needed to hear.

WTF????

1. Mmm, no. I was never "patient" with being held accountable for the sins of others centuries dead. But as time has gone on, I have become even LESS patient. I am sorry if my wording was confusing for you.

2. You find me a slave who has a complaint and I will be happy to listen. Modern blacks? Not so much. I have seen what you consider "racism". Hint. Not getting your way isn't racism.

3. NOt sure what you are raving about. You don't understand what it is to be white. I explained part of it, but I can see you didn't grasp any of it. It's a white thing. You don't understand.

1. Get over yourself, no one is holding you accoutnable for the sins of others. Thats your whiteness being hurt again by the mention of another races problems.

2. Get over yourself, no one cares if you're happy to listen dumbass. The truth exists whether you smile or not

3. Of course I dont understand what its like to be white. Which is hilarious since all these white peopel are pretending to know what its like to be black. Its that superiority thing peeking thru *wink*

I needed to hear.

Blacks destiny is in their own hands. Hold them out for a handout of use them for school & work. Their choice

Even better...Who needs to hear what others say when you already know all about them. Its Obama's fault!
Listen dumbass, "they" are no different than me. We all have the same chances to do something with our lives. Unless you're implying that blacks are less intelligent than everyone else and can't make it happen.

that's what it sounds like to me. And if I was black, I'd be insulted by these people who claim they can't make it and it's because of everyone else in this country. Then they pick one or two case (Martin, Brown, Grey) out of 360 million people and want people to believe that is norm. If they aren't insinuating blacks are less intelligent, they are hoping the rest of us is not smart enough to see them with the same old games (hands up don't shoot, or if he that President had a son they could have been his kid) just dressed up different. what kind of President would come out and spew something like that if they aren't intending to STIR THINGS UP. that's disgraceful and it's gotten worse every day thanks to him and his buddy Sharpton and their BLMs

I needed to hear.

WTF????

1. Get over yourself, no one is holding you accoutnable for the sins of others. Thats your whiteness being hurt again by the mention of another races problems.

2. Get over yourself, no one cares if you're happy to listen dumbass. The truth exists whether you smile or not

3. Of course I dont understand what its like to be white. Which is hilarious since all these white peopel are pretending to know what its like to be black. Its that superiority thing peeking thru *wink*

1. Yes, you are. Everytime you and yours bring up Slavery as an excuse for blacks to get a pass or more money or more discrimination in favor of them, I am being held responsible for it. And I am sick and tired of it.

2. The Truth? The Truth is that White Racism isn't your problem. Stop blaming us for your problems.

3. No, it was sarcasm. You should be able to understand that being held responsible for the actions of others is wrong and is the type of thing that if done to you, would piss you the fuck off and make you think the person doing it is a complete asshole.

Oh fuck....I didnt realize that was Correll.

I dont respond to foolishness. Bye dumbass

The only foolishness is me thinking that the Truth will ever penetrate your thick skull.

1. Yes, you are. Everytime you and yours bring up Slavery as an excuse for blacks to get a pass or more money or more discrimination in favor of them, I am being held responsible for it. And I am sick and tired of it.

2. The Truth? The Truth is that White Racism isn't your problem. Stop blaming us for your problems.

3. No, it was sarcasm. You should be able to understand that being held responsible for the actions of others is wrong and is the type of thing that if done to you, would piss you the fuck off and make you think the person doing it is a complete asshole.

I needed to hear.

You are a pretty sad case when all you have is this kind of stupidity.

I needed to hear.

WTF????

He is a putrid combination of lying left wing nutter and profoundly ignorant waste of a human life.

I needed to hear.

WTF????

He is a putrid combination of lying left wing nutter and profoundly ignorant waste of a human life.
The clown could only laugh at my reply.
No response

I needed to hear.

No, I'm not white moron. It hurt me with its stupidity.

Thats what you always say when you run out of shit to say

No, when idiots like you run out of shit to say you resort to race every time.

WTF????

The clown could only laugh at my reply.
No response

Of course not. He is an idiot.

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

I hope someone gets to this guy and lets him know that never in any instant of history has begging the oppressor to stop oppressing worked. Forsake white culture. Teach your children the truth about who they are. Kings and Queens. Build your own community. Spend your money there first and if possible only there. Never quit.

It's kind of tough to "forsake white culture" in a country where the majority of folks are "white". And this video isn't "begging", it is explaining things.

Its pretty easy to forsake white culture. I get that it really isnt begging but explaining something white people already know is basically begging to them. They are content with the status quo. If you think they are going to change by explaining something to them that they are already aware of you dont know human nature.

"My last name doesn't even belong to me. Let that sink in." - Powerful.

Watch the whole thing before commenting.

I hope someone gets to this guy and lets him know that never in any instant of history has begging the oppressor to stop oppressing worked. Forsake white culture. Teach your children the truth about who they are. Kings and Queens. Build your own community. Spend your money there first and if possible only there. Never quit.

It's kind of tough to "forsake white culture" in a country where the majority of folks are "white". And this video isn't "begging", it is explaining things.

Its pretty easy to forsake white culture. I get that it really isnt begging but explaining something white people already know is basically begging to them. They are content with the status quo. If you think they are going to change by explaining something to them that they are already aware of you dont know human nature.

As this thread aptly shows, no, White people aren't aware.

And if you check most of the faces in local, state and federal government, they are white.

Forum List

Back