A modest proposal regarding Soros

It IS effectively what you've said.

False. No. It isn’t.
Accounding to what you are saying - all a president has to do to collect payments is put up some bussiness front about supposedly renting out a property, or some other service and then it's totally fine for him to pocket whatever he wants.
Again, not what I said at all.

Your lies carry no weight.

Trump ran his businesses before becoming President. They weren’t “fronts,” you dishonest cretin. (Your boy Potato can’t say the same.)

Upon becoming President, those businesses remain in his family and there’s no reason to do anything but.

If the Chinese government is having some business meetings here with some of their state owned businesses — involving business meetings with lots of their people coming over here — China likely can’t put them all up at their embassy. So, they get hotels. If a Trump property is used, then his company can certainly accept payment. That was never intended to be covered by the emoluments clause in question.

And yes. It is perfectly fine for the owner of the company to pocket profits.

They don’t care

He is obviously in violation of the emoluments clause but they just don’t care

Rule of law is completely subjective to them
No it’s not obvious. It’s not even remotely true. You’re just a moron.

So you are fine with Chinese government paying Biden rent for his properties or some other bussiness service? Such payments in of themselves, would not at all be grounds for impeachment inquiry.

Correct?
Potato has no businesses other than some hollow shell companies.

Are you brain dead or just bent on being a liar?

Joe also DOESN'T HAVE PAYMENTS FROM CHINESE GOVERNMENT.
No. He had apparent payments from his son from Ukraine.

And what difference does it make that Trump got his company paid for actual services provided to anyone provided by his company to anyone?
But if he did register a bussiness and start renting out to Chinese government - would you say that it would not be impeachable?
If Potato had a private business (which he tried to start while a sitting President), and his company were to get paid for actual legitimate legal services rendered? Is that your question? I’m not seeing how that would merit an impeachment.

Why? I suppose you’re now saying that it would justify an impeachment of Potato ?

And what difference does it make that Trump got his company paid for actual services provided to anyone provided by his company to anyone?

If Potato had a private business (which he tried to start while a sitting President), and his company were to get paid for actual legitimate legal services rendered? Is that your question? I’m not seeing how that would merit an impeachment.

Why? I suppose you’re now saying that it would justify an impeachment of Potato ?
No payments from Ukraine either.

If the former fuckup based Chinese bookings at his hotels as a pretext to his official duties, you would be fine with that?

Not clear what ohplease is calling fake news here?

Trump ran his businesses before becoming President. They weren’t “fronts,” you dishonest cretin. (Your boy Potato can’t say the same.)

Courts ruled that Trump conducted bussiness fraudulently.

His charitable foundation was shut down as fraud.
His real estate bussiness commited gross fraud in it's valuations.

But hey, you are absolutely sure that this proven fraudster and cheat would not ever think of using his bussiness as an easy front for collecting foreign government money during Presidency. :slap:

Courts ruled that Trump conducted bussiness fraudulently.
Yeah. The judge has his biased head up his ass.
His charitable foundation was shut down as fraud.
That also doesn’t make it true.
His real estate bussiness commited gross fraud in it's valuations.
No it didn’t. Youre simply buying the crap spewed by the idiot NY AG and the idiotic ruling made by a hack judge who has his head up his ass.
But hey, you are absolutely sure that this proven fraudster and cheat would not ever think of using his bussiness as an easy front for collecting foreign government money during Presidency. :slap:
He isn’t a proven fraud or cheat.

And the question isn’t whether he or somebody might do something. The question is whether he did.

Damn; you’re stupid.

No, he didn't have apparent payments from the government of Ukraine. Republicans never even insinuated anything like that.
He has apparent payments from Ukraine. For what reason? Supposedly Potato didn’t even discuss Hunter’s business with him. But we all know he did. And we also know Hunter was selling “the brand” which everyone realizes is insider access.

You can pretend otherwise, but that isn’t credible. You aren’t credible.
What is aparent to you seems to be purely a fuction of a person you are discussing, not evidence or reason.
You wouldn’t know. Youre not smart enough to follow a straight line.

Also, you need to learn how to proof read your own blather.

Yeah. The judge has his biased head up his ass.

That also doesn’t make it true.

No it didn’t. Youre simply buying the crap spewed by the idiot NY AG and the idiotic ruling made by a hack judge who has his head up his ass.

He isn’t a proven fraud or cheat.

And the question isn’t whether he or somebody might do something. The question is whether he did.

Damn; you’re stupid.

So you are saying I should pay no attention to Trump's personal record and what was established in the court of law. Instead, I should listen to partisan tools like you that Trump is a stand up guy and thats why him collecting money from foreign governments while being a president is a-ok.

Are you actually hearing yourself talk?

So you are saying I should pay no attention to what was established in the court of law,
Not at all. Just try to be discerning for the first time in your life. It wasn’t “established,” but the way. It was “found” by a biased judge. Not the same thing.
instead, I should listen to partisan tools like you that Trump is a stand up guy and thats why him collecting money from foreign governments is a-ok.
He hasn’t been collecting money from foreign governments. He has been collecting rent. Not the same thing, you hack.
Are actually hearing yourself talk?
Are words meaning uhm you?

Forum List

Back