A quarter of Americans open to taking up arms against government, poll says

Then what the fuck do you keep responding to my posts for?

You are free to shut the hell up then, and stop asking me questions ... :auiqs.jpg:

It isn't a question of whether or not we can take on the government ...
Just whether or not you are going to vote for people who make it necessary.

The government trained me ... And I don't care what your fantasies require ... Pathetic Pawn.

Those keyboard warrior drama queens aren’t going to do a thing. You guys are harmless drama queens talking big on an anonymous message board.

You’re 61 years old, Rambo. Shut the fuck up and go take your nap.

Thank you for thinking so.

You are free to shut the hell up then, and stop asking me questions ... :auiqs.jpg:

It isn't a question of whether or not we can take on the government ...
Just whether or not you are going to vote for people who make it necessary.

The government trained me ... And I don't care what your fantasies require ... Pathetic Pawn.

I'm going to keep voting however I want, fuck how you feel about it. I don't care if you cosplay as Rambo in your spare time. Thing is Rambo didn't talk this fucking much. 😄

Negative, the mere fact that citizens would be willing to take up arms against a repressive .gov means they have put a lot of thought behind it.
And what would this ^^^^^ accomplish.
What would it look like if the KKKult actually succeeded this time?

When you thought this through, what does the end result look like?

I'm going to keep voting however I want, fuck how you feel about it. I don't care if you cosplay as Rambo in your spare time. Thing is Rambo didn't talk this fucking much. 😄

Rambo was a movie character, and cosplay is fictional.

Where that may be an accurate representation of how you view the world, and help explain the way you vote ...
It still just means you are a Pathetic Pawn ... :thup:

You lying bastards can't seem to grasp that the people are supposed to running this country via electing people who represent us! They don't represent us anymore, commie.
Yes. The MAJORITY of people elect those who represent us. You are no longer the majority............and so you whine and cry and threaten and accept con-spiracies in your sad little desperation.

Forum List

Back